Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2008, 10:27 AM
    How do you know?
    I wanted to know, how do you know that the virus and the other problems are removed from your computer after you removed them?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 19, 2008, 10:42 AM
    >Threads Merged<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware ? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone have idea about the RVHOST.EXE malware, and how to remove this permanently, or Patch the OS in order not to get infected again in future? Mcafee version 8.0 + Antispyware + Patch 14 cannot remove this malware :o :o The only software that can remove this is PREVX, but it's a trial...

PC spyware, malware. [ 5 Answers ]

One of my PCs picked up a virus/malware/spyware (the computer is a Dell GX50 all generic parts in it) My mom unkowenly dowloaded some stuff on that PC and now it's all messed up (or FUBAR). There is 3 icons (black monitor icons) one with a sword in the screen of the icon called "Protect your...

Going nuts! Is it really malware? [ 5 Answers ]

Some of you know my Paypal and adSense accounts were compromised a couple weeks ago. Sorry for the long one, but here's my latest: I tried a few products since then and settled on running ZoneAlarm Free for firewall and AVG Free for antivirus. Also running Malware Sweeper Free, Windows...

Need help removing Svichost.exe Malware [ 1 Answers ]

Does Anyone Have Idea About Svichosst.exe Malware? And How To Remove It Permanently. Regards, Mushak

SpyLocked Malware Invasion of my O.S. [ 1 Answers ]

When using my space.com I got infected with a bogus spyware program that is counterfeit And I can't get rid of it. I used SpyHunter and it got rid of other malware but I can't shake SpyLocked out of my operating system. When I try to delete it I get a message that I can't because Windows is...

View more questions Search