Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dilly1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 03:01 PM
    70`s or 80`s animated film with robots
    Well this id a long shot as I don't have much to go on. Im 29 now and when I was a lad of about 6-11 I watched an animated film featuring a boy or a boy and a girl and for some reason they were in the forest and they stumbled upon a robot who I think was red but I'm not sure on that.The robot was dormant and had not been active for sometime as it was rusty etc. Of course the boy or boy and girl pushed a button and then the robot started to move and so the adventure started. No one I know has ever heard of it or knows what I'm on about so if anyone out there can help me so I don't think I made it up I would be most grateful and in your debt!
    Yellow_montu Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 07:56 PM

OOh late reply, Sounds abit like the film "Iron Giant" but that came out in 1999. I don't know if they did a cartoon of it many years before that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch as a child (I am 21 now) and I think it is an anime style movie. It is about a girl and her friends and she finds out there is some kind of secret in her attic that her grand father won't tell her. The family, along with other families had to come (to where ever...

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

Animated dog film [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw AGES ago that I've never found out the name of and I'm simply dying too. I only have a really really vague idea of it now. It was about two animated dogs trying to find there way home- they were wandering around for some reason I don't know. The part I remember distinctly...

Animated film in the 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie that I want to get the soundtrack from again. The movie was about a boy, who travels in space and finds a map to get to this "planet" it has all sorts of dna from every animal to start a new planet. What's the name.

View more questions Search