Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deepika Rani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 02:06 PM
    L2 EAD procedure
    Hi,
    I came to US on L2 along with my husband as his dependent. He is working for a software firm here. Im working for an indian company in india. Im here on vacation for a month or so. Im planning to apply for EAD here in few days and go back to India. Is it required for me to stay here in US until I get my EAD? Im planing to go back to india and resign the current employer and complete the formalities.

Please let me know am I required stay in US after applying the EAD? Or can I apply now and go to india for 4 months. So that by the time I come back EAD will be issued?

Thanks
    Deeps
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 07:58 PM

It takes approx 90 days for EAD. You may not need to be in US at all time but you must be available when USCIS schedules biometrics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hsg procedure [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying for about a year now. This month I am having a hsg done. Checking tubes to see if they are blocked. Does anyone know if this procedure is very painfull

D & C procedure [ 11 Answers ]

I am scheduled for a D&C Friday!! Can anyone tell me what to expect?

D&c procedure after miscarriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hello my name is louise this is my first time using this site as I have been searching for an answer which I cannot find hence that's why I'm here.Tuesday morning I got a refferal to the hospital to have a scan as I am 10 weeks pregnant but started to have a lot of cramping and brown discharge.So...

Procedure for a summons [ 2 Answers ]

I was named on a Civil Suit with another person. This person was served the summons with my name on it also. Does that mean I am served also, or do they still need to serve me paper on the suit? Also, I am not even in the same country and haven't been for several months. Do, they have to serve...

View more questions Search