Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2006, 02:15 AM
    Ripping Sound From DualDisks
    Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of a way to rip music from a DualDisk?

I rip all the music from my CD's so that I can listen to them on my MP3 player and at work. I recently purchased Pink's new album in DualDisk format. For those who are unfamiliar with DualDisk - it's a 2 sided disk. One side is a plain CD. The other is a DVD format with videos, extra footages etc. Trouble is that only the DVD side plays in my computer so I am unable to load it into iTunes to rip the music out :(

Done some Googling but had no luck yet.

Check out some similar questions!

Ripping LP [ 5 Answers ]

I have been asked to rip an old vinyl album. The mechanics of it elude me at the moment. Has anyone here done this? What H/W and S/W would be the easiest to obtain and use?

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

How do I know if my financial adviser in ripping me off or not. [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my wife are 40 and we have a little over 50,000$ in an IRA It dose not seem to be doing much at all some times it will go up a little Bit but it seems to kind of slowly creep back down.I know 50.000.00 Is not that much for how old we are that's why I want to put this money to work at...

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

My puppy is ripping up my garden! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6 months old german shepherd puppy who has recently started ripping out plants from pots in our back yard. Does anyone have any suggestions on ways we can stop him doing this? Are there any toys that can be bought/built to keep him busy while we are at work and keep him out of our...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.