Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Oct 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
    What memory card
    Hi I have a Samsung j600 and would like a memory card so I can store more music on there, was looking online but was confused with all the types of memory cards . I don't know which one I need to get. Anyone else know?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 01:48 PM

Here's one:
    Samsung J600 Memory Card (Micro SD) & Accessories - From £4.99
    Also Google"Samsung j600 memory card", and you will see something like this:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=samsu...e7&rlz=1I7GGLR
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Here's one:
    Samsung J600 Memory Card (Micro SD) & Accessories - From £4.99
    Also google"Samsung j600 memory card", and you will see something like this:
    samsung j600 memory card - Google Search
    Thank you . Had tried to Google it but there seemed to be so many different types for different things and didn't want to get more than I needed. Will check out the link you sent
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 15, 2008, 08:51 AM

What you need is to look at the slot on yuour phone or the phone manual. That will tell you that it uses a MicroSD card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrupted Ps2 memory card [ 8 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know how to format a ps2 memory card. I need to erase everything from my card. The problem is that it has a 3.5 mg of corrupted data which I can't delete. That's almost half the memory space. The corrupted data is from action replay. I sent them an email but they did not...

Using a Flash Memory Card [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a COBY 256 Memory Card, it is about the size of a postage stamp, I am wondering Where I put it in my computer to save things on it, I have looked everywhere, not sure where to put it. Thank you

Memory card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I put my micro sd memory card into my computer and when I try and copy stuff to it it cums up say it is write protected and how do I get that off

View more questions Search