Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tawnyjo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 07:40 AM
    I cant get the lint out!
    Last night I was cleaning the lint out of the lint trap. When I pulled the trap out of the top of the dryer, half of the lint fell down into the dryer. I tried getting it out from the top, I tried taking the back off the dryer, that didn't work to well because I couldn't get to from the back. It's way down in the bottom of the back inside the dryer. Geez. I couldn't have just not done the laundry... I never do the laundry, my husband does it... so this is why! Look at what happens when I try to be a good wife. Hahaha. PLEASE HELP ME! :confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tawnyjo View Post
    Last night I was cleaning the lint out of the lint trap. When I pulled the trap out of the top of the dryer, half of the lint fell down into the dryer. I tried getting it out from the top, i tried taking the back off the dryer, that didn't work to well becuase i couldn't get to from the back. it's way down in the bottom of the back inside the dryer. geez. I couldn't have just not done the laundry... i never do the laundry, my husband does it... soo this is why! look at what happens when I try to be a good wife. hahaha. PLEASE HELP ME! :confused:

Did you try a shop vac?
    tawnyjo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Did you try a shop vac?
    I thought of that, I just found out my vacuum doesn't have a hose. We have wood and tile so we just got a little vacuum w/ no hose. (for some dumb reason we thought we were saving money... haha) my mom & sisterinlaw told me to use a wire hanger, we don't have those because we hate them, we only have the plastic hangers... they also suggested something and put tape on the end of it. That surely doesn't work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer lint catcher - no more? [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a new washer (been 22 years) our old one had the detachable sphere that fit over the agitator. Our new one does not have this. The overflow goes directly into the main sewer pipe - no overflow sink- so my question is, is this a separate part, or are the new washers just sending the...

Lint on Clothes from Washer - how avoid? [ 9 Answers ]

My washer always leaves lint all over my clothers. It has a build-in lint catcher in the tub would cannot be cleaned. Some comes off in the dryer but most of the clothes that catch the most link cannot be put in the dryer. Any ideas how to limit bad lint?

Wet lint [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the lint in my dryer vent still wet?

View more questions Search