Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mburuca281 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Turtle Q
    My name is mariela, my turtle is getting the soft shell disease, do you thing the possibility of it living is rare?
    mburuca281 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 06:42 PM
    I don't know?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Please be patient in waiting for an answer. We are all ordinary people who live ordinary lives. We volunteer our own spare time here. Considering it is the weekend, the person(s) who may have the answer to your question may not be online at the moment.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 07:00 PM

Please read this article:

Softshell syndrome in young turtles
    area51Nmore Posts: 19, Reputation: -5

Jun 29, 2009, 12:40 PM

OK it depends on if it is bad but there are chances of it living or die but more likely to live for some time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me, my turtle is being weird [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a turtle, and its breathing really hard, with its mouth open when its on the land part of the tank... Is it panting because its hot??

Turtle set up [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of buying 2 map turtles.what size terrarium is best? What capacity?also what filters and bulbs etc.I haven't got a clue. Please help?! :confused:

Turtle Water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a red eared slider named Holly- she is about two years old and the sweetest turtle ever!:D I've recently been having trouble with her water. I change it like clockwork each week. She is in a 20 gallon tank with a Fluval filter good for up to 60 gallons. I clean the filter once a week...

RES turtle [ 1 Answers ]

Is soft shell disease contagious to other turtles?

Help me with a turtle please. [ 7 Answers ]

Im getting one of those little green water turtles that people sell in malls... Ive looked on a lot of websites how to take care of them and they are all different... What do I need to buy/do to make sure its taken care of. I need to know everything, it's a baby green turtle from the water

View more questions Search