Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmchris33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Security 7.1
    How do I to remove security toolbar 7.1 from my computer.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 05:49 PM

Try this first

On this page there is a download and manual removal instructions, if you are comfortable with small amount of registry keys to be deleted, I would use manual for myself, if not - a removal tool is also posted
    Spyware Removal News: Security Toolbar 7.1 Removal - Remove Security Toolbar 7.1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supplemental security income and social security disability income? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?

Security [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best free anti-virus software I can download? How to protect the individual folder for my computer and usb driver?

Keep having a security pop up [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a pop up telling me that I have some corrupt files and I need to go to registrycleanerxp.com get the download and the pop up would stop, but its wanting me to buy the product and I don't want to buy something like that. Is there another way to fix the problem?

Log on and security [ 1 Answers ]

Read in help that one should not log on computer as an administrator- how do I ADD MYSELF TO A USER GROUP CORRECTLY? Lfollowed help instructions but was ltold I did it incorrectly.  what are your thoughts... Thanks

View more questions Search