Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siggs89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 05:13 PM
    90's children movie
    So I'm looking for this movie that I think was about two kids and they are in a big library or something... and they get like sucked into a book or something like that... I have been wondering about this movie for a while now... anybody know what it is? Thanks!
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 12, 2008, 05:38 PM

How about this movie - It's called "The Pagemaster" with Macaulay Culkin; 1994

The Pagemaster Movie Overview

??
    Siggs89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 05:41 PM

Yes!! That is totally it... thanks!
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 12, 2008, 05:46 PM

No problem. They also made a video game for it. -- Ace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's Children Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie almost every night when I was around 2, to 4. I am 18 now. All I can remember from the movie was the child's name was Mimo, not to be mistaken for Nemo. He had a bed that could walk, but the legs grew really, really tall. Then something about him being on a blimp, going...

80's/ 90's children cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I Saw This A Long Time Ago, It Was About A Boy Who Is Talking On The Phone To His Friend When He Gets A Present. When He Opens It, Its Like A Car Or Somehting And He Turns Into A Cartoon When He Gets Stuck In Some Chocolate Goo. At The End Of The Movie He Turns Back Into A Real Boy And His Friend...

Early 90's Children Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a children's movie when I was little in the early 90's and I want to know the name! The only things I remember were that it was on a farm and the chicken or rooster wanted to be like Elvis or something and there was singing. I know that's not a lot of help but if anyone can tell me a name...

I can't remember a children movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie:confused: This is what happened in it. There was a kid on a farm and that night a storm came and an owl with magic powers came and turned the kid into a little chick. The movie was with real people in the beginning and when the kid got turned into a chick...

Movie from 90's about children in the Sahara running from poachers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to find the title to this movie FOREVER. I used to watch it when I was much younger, and can't remember what it's called. It's about a family that lives in Africa, when the parents are killed by elephant poachers. The children are forced to flee, and the only direction...

View more questions Search