Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo007 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Spotting and a dark brown discharge.and stomach cramps seldom
    HI there,

Im 21 years old and have been on the pill for about a month now. For about 2 weeks, EVERYDAY I have a small amount of blood and quite a lot of brown discharge. Im guessing this is because of the pill? I was told I had clymidia about 2 months ago and took the given medication and it would go away but have to get that re checked in about a month, I also came back with a abnormal cervical smear test but I have to wait 6 months to re check that one.. Should I wait until my check up in a month or is this abnormal for someone being on the pill for a month now?
    Your help is appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal period(dark brown spotting/light/cramps/sore nipples/feel sick) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my period has been abnormal for the past three months! First my period came 3 days late, then it came five days late, then it came six days late this month and it wasn't even blood it was dark brown but very light? My nipples hurt often and I have cramps here and there? Plus some days I don't...

UTI's/ brown discharge, cramps. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all! I am new to this site and so far so good! Well here it goes. I am having a lot of uti's. I am a clean girl and my boyfriend and I do the right things to keep ourselves clean but for some reason I keep getting them. I had 2 this month and we didn't have sex that often this month because...

Brown discharge for half a day 10dpo and cramps [ 3 Answers ]

My period was June 3rd, ovulated around the 17th. June 27th I had brown discharge for half a day only and nothing since. Ive been having small intermittant cramps or "pulling" sensations in lower abdomen. And sometimes I'm having more then usual whitish discharge. No itching or smell or anything. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.