Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ptowns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Lpn nursing license
    I attended lpn school in 2000 and graduated but did not sit for boards. I have a burgalary of a conveyance charge and possession of cocaine can I sit for boards
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 03:17 PM
    You may be able to sit for boards, but getting a job may prove tough. Many times, prior to sitting for boards, one must undergo a background check. If not before boards, all facilities that I know of complete a background check before hire. With a cocaine bust, you surely will not be hired, and if you are, you will not be allowed to pass meds.
    pa46226 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 04:06 PM

It is occurding what state you are in also. Was either one of them a felony conviction or were they reduced to midsdeamors. They may have you participate in an program for nurses that have had a problem with cocaine/drugs/alcohol. Which is very costly.
    msrahayes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Unfortunately I had the same problem, but my charges was white collar, credit cards. I partition the Board of Nursing and was approved. I completed the school,however, I can not get my license. I'm not telling you not to pursue, because your situation is different from mines. One this was not my first time and my case was within five years. Pray and ask for guidance, a answer will come, but never give up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Nursing [ 3 Answers ]

My baby spits up constantly has anyone else had this problem with their child if so what did you do?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

Nursing cat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been nursing 5 weeks. The kittens are now gone. The cats nipples are still producing and are very swollen. Is this normal and if so when will this subside. Is there anything I should be aware of?

View more questions Search