Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomoros_dream Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Im just so Angry
    Im 17 and recently I've noticed that I can go from carm to extremely angry in 10 seconds
    Ive just started a new course at college which means I'm getting 6 hours or dance / exercise a week but its full time and I'm always sleepy, my nan recently died and I lost my job as I couldn't work the extra hours due to college
    Its scary as I don't know why and its over the smallest things, would changing my diet help and if so what should I eat more off?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 01:39 PM

It's quite possible that it is something in your diet. Best thing to do would be to have a chat with your doctor to rule out anything medical.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 03:25 PM

It sounds to me like you don't know how to deal with your strong emotion of anger which grows to rage.

Time to let the steam out of the teapot of your mind in a constructive, controlled manner by talking about your disappointments with a professional therapist.

Make an appointment asap.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 04:07 PM

Going to see a physician is a good idea. Other than that, take a B vitamin supplement. Get more sleep and at least an hour a day of "me time."

When my workplace was going through a merger, vitamin B-6 was handed out for stress. It worked!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angry at everything [ 6 Answers ]

Heya people... I went on year 11 camp (got back on friday) And now I'm in a really really bad mood During the camp my perceptions of a chick I know changed and now I really like her a lot and then liking her really messed with my head and my mood and I got really really sad and low and now that's...

Why am I so angry? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so where to begin... For six years my husband had been completing his degree while working a full time job. I have been at home raising our two young daughters. I was alone constantly with them and when my husband was home he was too tired to really be involved (ie... take them bike...

Why must I be angry? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a question. Is it normal for guys to try to test women in relationships? I seem to have an issue, that eventually leads to a breakup because the guy always wants to see what I'm like when I'm angry. Is it wrong to want a peaceful relationship 90% of the time? I know I can be kind of...

Should I be angry at her? [ 5 Answers ]

Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why I'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if I still like this guy and...

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

View more questions Search