Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yxor07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 04:53 AM
    solving involving quadratic equations
    The product of two odd integers is 63. Find the integers. Kindly answer it for me.. tnx..
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Go through your multiplication tables and answer it yourself. Think about it. It is not algebra nor tricky.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 07:46 AM

I second that. Just need a little thinking. 10 x 10 makes 100. So, look for the numbers that are slightly less than 10. It's just a hint.
    Makie14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 07:58 AM
    the numbers are 7 & 9... 7x9 = 63 ||
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 10:35 PM
    If we answer directly the homework questions that people post on this site, it defeats the purpose of the site as far as helping people to learn.

How can they learn how to answer the questions themselves if the answers are given to them without some discussion with the original poster as to how they might arrive at the correct answer based upon the steps they've already taken and might take.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quadratic Equations... Problem Solving [ 6 Answers ]

A ball is thrown straight up. Its height, h(in metres), after t seconds is give by h= -5t^2+10t+2. To the nearest tenth of a second, when is the ball 6m above the ground? Explain why there are two answers. I don't know how to manipulate the formula and how to solve for this problem. Second...

Solving Quadratic Equations/ WORD PROBLEMS [ 5 Answers ]

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO SOMTHINGLIKE THIS?? The length of a rectangle is 2 feet more than the height. The area of the rectangle is 5 foot , find the base?

Solving Quadratic Equations [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help with this question. Two whole numbers differ by 3. The sum of their squares is 89. What are the numbers.

Solving Quadratic Equations to Graph [ 3 Answers ]

How would I graph x^2-3x=4 to solve it? And I would I check? Thank You.

Quadratic solving [ 6 Answers ]

The annual yield per lemon tree is fairly constant at 320 pounds when the number of trees per acre is 50 or fewer. For each additional tree over 50, the annual yield per tree for all trees on the acre decreases by 4 pounds due to overplanting. Find the number of trees that should be planted on an...

View more questions Search