Stoner? Stover? Stener? Stenor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone identify this painting? [ 23 Answers ]

Attached is a picture of a painting I acquired this morning at a garage sale. I love the painting but would love to know the artist. It appears that the artist has signed the painting in the crease of the dog's left leg. If anyone can identify this painting or the artist or both, I would be...

Identify painting and artist [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a painting that was passed down from my husband's grandmother. My husband is now 61. I cannot find an artist name, but it is a painting of a group of cherubs, holding hands around a tree. There are three cherubs in the tree and several dancing around the tree. Behind the tree is...

Can anyone identify this unknown painting by subject? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a painting I saw in the louvre back in the late 90's. I think It was in a gallery adjacent to the mona lisa. The content was of a man or woman holding a man who was mortally wounded, but still alive. In the painting there was an angel pulling on a transparent version of the...

Identify painting! [ 8 Answers ]

I need help identifying the artist and the origin of this painting. I have no ifnormation about it, but it seems to be very old. There are no signs and signatures on the painting as well as on the back side of it. Any information provided about the country of origin, the artist, the school and...

Trying to identify this painting! [ 4 Answers ]

Alrite, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a particular painting. Now, I can not tell you the name of the painting, nor the title, because I know neither, but I will try my best to descibe it. Basically, there are just a bunch of stairs. Some are closer, some farther away. This...

View more questions Search