Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Oct 11, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Dirt bikers?
    I need to get a owners or repair manuel for a 2005 honda crf 230. How do I do that?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Hi, ashley568!

Have you tried the following searches? There does appear to be some information online about where to get manuals for the CRF 230 for various years, as well as even an online manual.

Honda CRF230 Repair Manual - Google Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...al&btnG=Search

A dealership would probably also be able to get you what you need.

Thanks!
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Oct 11, 2008, 10:49 PM

Yes I had sent an e-mail to the first link you gave. Then I found a website that helm inc was a good place to get them. Ha I hadn't thought of the dealer. Duh! Oh well I ordered one from helm, I just hope I got the right one. Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 12:41 AM

Thanks, ashley568!

These bikes have been popular enough, that I would imagine that it's not hard to find things for them. I'm glad that you were able to make some connections due to the links that were provided!
    towerrigger79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:07 AM
    U can go to motosport.com 2 order them pretty cheap!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black car takes out justice on evil bikers [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the name of an 80s to 90s movie and all I can really remember was a basic plot summary and a particular scene. I believe an alien entity comes to earth and takes on the shape of a black car and eventually takes on a new driver. The driver is a nerd who gets picked on and such...

70's 80's movie with bikers, drag mans wife's coffin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone- This movie is from the 70's to 80's. I thought.. the main character was Gary Busey... but.. I guess I was wrong. I could'nt find it. Anyway, it takes place in a small town, can't remember what happened but somehow this mans wife dies, not sure if it is a result of husbands bad...

Dirt around pool [ 1 Answers ]

After waiting 2 weeks for the pool to settle, would it be a good idea to put a black tar or a undercoating around the area you are going to build up with dirt so the frame & track won't rust? I'm looking to build up the lowest point approx 6 inches high. Thanks in advance

Big mound of dirt [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved into a house with a enormous mound of dirt in the back yard. It is so big that are dog keeps jumping over the fence. What is the best way of removing this dirt? We have already removed 6 wheelbarrow full of dirt and re-alocated it throughout the garden. My husband says it would take...

View more questions Search