Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unveiledterri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Sci-fi pilot of the 80's
    I have been searching for a TV in the 80's I think - I think it was a pilot I am not sure but - the movie was about this group of beings - one was in suspended animation and they would bring him out when ever there was a mision and there werw about 5 people and I think they were on a space ship - I am not sure and it is driving me nuts
    faylanskye Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 06:49 PM

Name of the show AND movie: 'Lexx'.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Sep 14, 2009, 04:12 PM
    I agree with faylanskye, Lexx is correct, but don't forget, the original movies, before the series was made, were not called Lexx. They were called Tales From a Parallel Universe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does putting gas hot water heater dial on PILOT put pilot light out? [ 5 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater dial has OFF to the left, PILOT in the middle and ON to the right. If we are going away and want to not have the water heated can we just turn the dial to PILOT and the flame will stay lit but just won't heat the water or does the flame go out completely and then PILOT would...

Want to be a pilot? [ 40 Answers ]

I want to be a commercial pilot... I love aeroplanes and want to fly them... I don't like fighter planes but the commercial planes... SO I want to be a pilot so I searched on the internet a lot but never found an appropriate answer... If anyone knows how to be a commercial pilot?? Do let me...

Gas furnace has an intermittent pilot, pilot lights, furnace tries to start [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 25 plus year old furnace pilot will start when signal sent furnace tries to start makes noise as it tries over and over but will not start. Thanks

Pilot light stays on but pilot switch keeps resetting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a baso L62AA-5 pilot switch and it used to keep resetting. I would hold the switch down for a good minute and the gas lights, but after a half an hour or so it would go back to its reset position. The standing pilot light was always on and never a problem. After a few days of manually...

Pilot help [ 2 Answers ]

ON my bryant furnace when the pilot goes to light it comes on for about 3 seconds then it cuts off and on over and over and over burners will not light and the systems makes a clicking noise.Please help

View more questions Search