Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalfaro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Diswasher heating coil-melted rubber utensil
    I think traces of a melted rubber icecream scoop handle are left on the inside of the heat coil of my dishwasher. Do I just run another load?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 09:14 PM

I've done the "melt the plastic utensil" thing many times. I just run another load of dirty dishes and the dishwasher is fine. I lost count how many times my late husband would do this or load the machine wrong and the plastic spoon or whatever would fall onto the bottom element.
    lisalfaro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Thanks Twinkiedooter, that worked just fine!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Carrier FB4ANF042 heating coil [ 1 Answers ]

Know of any good link to a Carrier FB4ANF042 heating coil??

Kenmore Diswasher heating element stays on [ 1 Answers ]

After a wash and dry cycle the heating element did not turn off and stayed on overnight. I cut the power to it then came back after work and restored the power. I did not run a wash and dry cycle but the element came back on and heated up. Kenmore Ultrawash model # 665.17014402

Kenmore Elite Dryer not heating but coil good [ 1 Answers ]

My 110.810320000 model dryer's heating coil stopped receiving current the other day. I see no obvious burn marks at any of the circuitry or wiring junctions yet the coil does work (tested outside the dryer), just no current gets to it. Everything else works likes a top, light, motor, dashboard etc....

Dryer Heating Coil [ 1 Answers ]

My electric dryer is not generating any heat. I don't have a volt meter to test the current at the coil. A few of the coils look a little burnt, but the coil is not broken. All other elements of the dryer are working (ie. It is turning, the light is on inside) The vent is not clogged. Any...

View more questions Search