Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xaque Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Advice?
    I recently got back together w my ex. She has spent almost every evening this week at my place, and when we r together she really seems like she loves me and cares, but when we r not together, it seems like I'm always the one initiating contact. She says she has never loved anyone like she loves me etc. but one would think if that were true, I would hear from her more instead of always having to contact her. How should I play this? What does it mean? Is she full of sh#t?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2008, 02:06 PM

Tell her that you would like her to initiate contact, at least half the time. A relationship is shared, that means that attempts to get together are shared.

She may really like you but not understand that you feel like the one always making contact. Like people who were not taught to say please and thank you, it doesn't mean they are rude.
    littleguy000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 02:13 PM

Well depends. What did she do or you do to get broken up? If it really is something bad then I seriously doubt you too getting back together on a smooth road.
    In other words, depending what she is like or what she has done to offend you don't waste your time on her. Lives are short, don't waste your time on people that don't really care about you. Obviously she is not your certain 'someone' and if you don't have that person then you can never be 100% happy with your relationship.

But don't go full on bomb shower on her. Just tell her that we can't be together. But if you do love this women and you think she is your 'perfect someone' then try it. But once she does something that you think can't be repaired then, I'd had to say it... DUMP HER
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2008, 02:17 PM

Do you know how she was in her past relationships? I agree with Simone that you should be open and communicate how you feel. Have a open talk with her and share each other feelings, thoughts and fears. You stated she was your ex, was she like this the last time your was together? What cause the break-up? You should know her actions, reactions, how she communicates from the time. The second time around should be a step forward not backwards.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Guess her moving plans fell through, and she has to stay. As I remember ,your lease was up in September, so I guess you both have signed up for more, right??

Gut feeling, she is full of it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I need some advice... [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to have a baby... and I am about 5-6 weeks along and I am getting sick all the time... I can't ride in the car... my husband told me I was being mean all the time but he is really being mean he is short with me and won't be close to me or nothing... last night he slept on the floor... am...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Advice [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently enrolled at the University of Iowa as an accoutning student. In grad school I will be getting a joint law degree with a masters in accounting because I want to be a tax attorney. Any advice on what else I should do outside of my basic course of action?

Advice please [ 9 Answers ]

I saw my ex girlfriend (2 yr relationship) for the first time since we broke up (4 months ago) at a mates party the other night. I played it pretty cool and wasn't needy or anything. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me and I noticed her looking at me a few times when I was talking to another...

Need your advice! [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think which programme is better to choose to study abroad: Business Administration or International Finance and Accounting? Thank you

View more questions Search