Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Oct 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Still with the personal attacks and avoidance of the facts which show my memory is just fine. The challenge to you was and still is to prove your outrageous claim:
    And I did. NK did. Excon has. Spitvenom has. Link after link of evidence. If want to bury your head up McCain's tuchus go right ahead. You're the one that ends up stinking.

It's very simple Bobby, neither one woman asking a stupid question (or making a stupid statement or whatever) or repeated references to the same few morons proves your claim that McCain set up these "timely outbursts" for "that whole week" or for any time at all. You expect us to believe that McCain would purposely stage idiotic BS like that - as if it would somehow benefit him no less - in spite of the fact that he repudiated these people to the boos of some in the crowd. How gullible do you really think we are, Bobby?
    There's not a "we" here. Nobody else has been dumb enough to challenge the obvious evidence. Besides now you've cganged your tune to say a "few." Here's a direct quote,
    One woman asking a stupid question proves this how?
    Notice your argument claimed, "one women." You were mistaken.

You can get your panties in a wad and take your pathetic cheap shots at me and every other conservative around all you want, it just puts you in the same category as the eleven distinctly different disturbing examples of hatred, intolerance, arrogance and bigotry from the left I've referred to here. You can have the three idiots you're complaining about, too...you all make a really nice match.

Apparently nothings ever simple enough for Stevie. Link after link demonstrating the rhetoric coming out of McCain/Palin's pie holes stirred those prejudice (uneducated) supporters until McCain finally felt guilt (and embarrassment) by taking the mic from an older women. His negative approach is hurting his campaign. BTW to set the record straight, Elliot's the only educated conservative view that has been taking part on the board lately. Few other Republicans have had their shining moments. Tom is educated, but more moderate and Independent. You, on the other hand, are egotistical, an overbearing ignoramus, and hypocrite.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM View Post
    You, on the other hand, are egotistical, an overbearing ignoramus, and hypocrite.
    You know what Bobby? I want McCain to win this election - even if he isn't my first choice - but I don't want it bad enough to make up crap and attack people I respected even though we disagreed. So, you win. And if Obama wins, you'll absolutely deserve the disaster you get. Now go harass someone else.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Oct 16, 2008, 07:03 PM
    You know what Bobby? I want McCain to win this election - even if he isn't my first choice - but I don't want it bad enough to make up crap and attack people I respected even though we disagreed. So, you win. And if Obama wins, you'll absolutely deserve the disaster you get. Now go harass someone else.

I don't think I deserved the disastrous presidency Dubya helped heap upon the public. While many voters chose him twice, I didn't even vote for him once. But we are one nation, and we all live with the consequences. At this point I'm not sure Houdini could get us at the mess, not to mention Obama. But I'm confident that McCain will not be an agent of change when he's the candidate that mirrors most often the policies of George W. Bush.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 09:42 AM

spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 10:31 AM

I know it was an honest mistake because who would think that putting a picture of a black man with watermelon fried chicken and ribs was racist. The entire election everyone was calling Obama an elitist so if she just wanted to make a joke shouldn't she have put Filet minion Lobster and ARUGULA?? Sorry Don't buy for a single second that "she didn't know it was racist" Please Helen Keller could see that it was racist

I don't know where you get this fiction from Speech because I have seen the video and heard it.

Also I do A LOT of work at in western PA and the N word is everyday common language. I was even called a N Lover because I said something to a guy about how him using it offends me. Murtha shouldn't have said what he said but it is the truth.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 10:41 AM

Abscam Jack showed a lot of courage making blanket stereotype statements about his constituents. Hope they remind him of it Nov. 4.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    I know it was an honest mistake because who would think that putting a picture of a black man with watermelon fried chicken and ribs was racist. The entire election everyone was calling Obama an elitist so if she just wanted to make a joke shouldn't she have put Filet minion Lobster and ARUGULA?? Sorry Don't buy for a single second that "she didn't know it was racist" Please Helen Keller could see that it was racist
    This woman from California - the most progressive state in the nation - had to know fried chicken and watermelon was offensive? Believe it or not many of us have grown up in non-racist atmospheres, we wish it would just go away. But no, the left and black "leaders" keep throwing it in our faces on a regular basis. How do you know this woman is not telling the truth?

I don't know where you get this fiction from Speech because I have seen the video and heard it.
    As I said elsewhere in this thread to NK, who posted a Youtube search for the "kill him" comments, "The first link from Democracy Now claimed it was so. The second from that moonbat Rhandi Rhodes, started with "and there is no audio of this." The third said "there have been reports." Well guess what NK, the Secret Service refuted the reports. It's really very simple."

How did you get audio when no other news organization can seem to find it?

Also I do A LOT of work at in western PA and the N word is everyday common language. I was even called a N Lover because I said something to a guy about how him using it offends me. Murtha shouldn't have said what he said but it is the truth.
    Seems Murtha, who should have known better, had to have publicity before apologizing. How dare a senator call half his own state racist, even if there is racism there? He just unfairly indicted half his own constituency and it damn sure wasn't a remark that should have ever been uttered by a "statesman."
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 11:49 AM

13 seconds in you hear someone say KILL HIM
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:02 PM

Well lets see if she didn't mean for it to be racist why did she use a 10 FOOD STAMP instead of a 10 dollar bill. Out of ALL the foods in the world she used three that are a negative stereotype.

Sorry the food stamp, the KFC bucket, the ribs, and Watermelon are all negative stereotypes. You can act like you don't know that it is racist but deep down you know it is and so did she. They are the oldest stereotypes in this country. And if you don't know that you either grew up in a phone booth or you are lying.
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Well lets see if she didn't mean for it to be racist why did she use a 10 FOOD STAMP instead of a 10 dollar bill. Out of ALL the foods in the world she used three that are a negative stereotype.

Sorry the food stamp, the KFC bucket, the ribs, and Watermelon are all negative stereotypes. You can act like you don't know that it is racist but deep down you know it is and so did she. They are the oldest stereotypes in this country. And if you don't know that you either grew up in a phone booth or you are lying.
    Spit, I said right off the bat that it was “at the least irresponsible” so I don’t see how you could suspect me of lying about knowing it was an insult. However, you’re asking me to further judge a woman I know nothing about other than she admitted her mistake and apologized. Should she be a marked woman the rest of her life? Where’s that liberal compassion I keep hearing about? We know that Murtha on the other hand DOES know better and has a pattern of making disparaging remarks - he deserves to be treated with skepticism.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Hello Steve:

I don't know. You make it sound like calling somebody a racist, when the ARE, is worse than being racist in the first place.

But, like all good righty's, when you don't like the message, you blame the messenger.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I didn’t hear anyone say “kill him.” It’s like one of the comments on that page said concerning misheard rock lyrics, “'Scuse me while I kiss this guy...”
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 01:24 PM

Ex, you always have a way with words, even when they’re wrong. I’m not defending this woman, but I don’t know her enough to judge her so harshly as to say “now this is real hate” when all I have to go by here is an admission of error and an apology. Seems to me it’s more hateful for others that also don’t know her any more than that to reject her admission and apology and call her a racist anyway.

As for Murtha again, a man who is quite comfortable impugning others in public, I’m sure he was right about some of those constituents and true racism does need to be called out, but was it fair to those who aren’t racist?
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Tolerant libs react to a peaceful pro-McCain march

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Hello:

People, people, people. You keep showing evidence that the two sides HATE each other... Duh!

Then you act surprised about it. The surprise I have, is that you're surprised. Where you been for the last 8 years?

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

People, people, people. You keep showing evidence that the two sides HATE each other.... Duh!

Then you act surprised about it. The surprise I have, is that you're surprised. Where ya been for the last 8 years?
    Oh I'm not surprised, ex. Nothing the left does surprises me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think the NRA will endorse John McCain [ 5 Answers ]

I am waiting to see if they do. There is a bunch of Obama rhetoric on their website but I don't see any about McCain. He is not any better than Obama is when it comes to guns. He has sponsored anti gun legislation in the past. He received a failing grade from the Gun Owners of America, as did...

John McCain - dufus? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: Last night, the maverick surprised everybody with ANOTHER $300 BILLION spending program to bail out homeowners in foreclosure. How's that sitting with you? excon

John McCain speaking on Hillary. [ 3 Answers ]

Notice that it was a female supporter who brought up the question. Wow! YouTube - "How Do We Beat the " Extended Version

John Wayne McCain is the man! [ 46 Answers ]

OK! Now we are getting somewhere! I have not warmed up to any of the presidential candidates. I just don't like any of them. Well except Ron Paul of course. But, I think John Wayne McCain just changed all that for me. John Wayne McCain can slip up, while running his mouth and tell the truth while...

John McCain [ 28 Answers ]

6401 This thread is hereby established as a place to post POSITIVE attributes that apply to this canadate. Things that you find about this canadate that are positive. Due to all the negative press and mudslinging, having a place to come to post and read positive issues that apply to the...

View more questions Search