Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reicheru-006 Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Oct 11, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Can't seem to start a conversation
    There's this really cute seniour guy that I kind of am liking (I'm a soph) but nobody really knows him when I ask what people think of him. He's kind of goth and I'm totally OK with that but it doesn't seem like he has a ton of friends because our school is so preppy so I don't really have friends of friends I can walk up and talk to when they're talking with him. I don't have any classes with him so casualy starting a conversation is a little hard. I see him in the halls and I try to cetch his eye but he never looks at me so I can't smile or something. Ugh. Should I give up or am I being lame in not giving this enough time? And what should I do to cetch his eye if I should keep going? I'm not exactly shy so sudjest anything.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 08:41 AM

What's stopping you from introducing yourself?? You say your not shy.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 09:26 AM

When he leaves at the end of the school year, then what? I know you're attracted to him, but from the outside looking in at the story you're telling, it sounds like you SHOULDN'T be pursuing it.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2008, 09:31 AM

I see you don't have any classes with him, do you have lunch at the same time or anything? It's kind of hard to talk to people between classes with only a few minutes. If you could catch him before school, or after school, or in lunch if you have it the same time you would have more time to introduce yourself, maybe talk for a couple minutes.
    Reicheru-006 Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2008, 06:59 PM

Well I don't have lunch w/ him and I just don't know what to say to start talking w/ him. I usually talk to guys at shows (local bands for scream-o) so we instantly have something to talk about but I feel so lost when were at school and I don't know if were even on the same page music wise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

Can't start my Poulan chainsaw. Start rope too hard to pull. [ 1 Answers ]

Can't start my chainsaw because the start rope is too hard to pull out. Pulling the rope causes a jerky action.

Broke NC conversation Seemed Hopeful. Being Cautious [ 89 Answers ]

I broke NC at several peoples suggestions. I texted her "Hey you just wanted to say hey and how are you?" Texted me back, "I was just about to send you a text asking you the same thing. I'm at work can you talk?" I told her I could talk before I go to work. She called me and we talked for...

Good conversation starters. [ 4 Answers ]

So the guy I like loves music, comedy central, and history in general. But I don't know how to start a reall conversation just knowing that..

View more questions Search