Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imran_2k12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Whether GOD is exist or not?
    Assalamualaikum,
    This question is forwarded my hindu friend and want to ask me that if you giving me a single scientific reason about this matter then I will agree your talk? Kindly help me?
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Oct 16, 2008, 06:19 AM

Of course Allah does exist, cause if there is no one who run this whole world system then how it is working...

Example
    Quran said: "when a fly eat something u people never could get it back" before 1400 years and now the scholar find that the fly don't have that digest system as human it digest which it eats directly! So does hindu's have any sintific explanation in the religion?

Vote 4 my ans if it works
    bashirlawal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 03:46 PM

Allah exist.Ask your Hindu friend to give you the scientific fact(s) that God Doesn't exist
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 06:04 AM

Hi friends,

Existing of anything is determined by three qualities of that particular thing:

1) Visual (drushti)
    2) Feel (Praman)
    3) Quantity (same as volume)

While this ratio fulfilled by any particular thing that thing exist in the universe.
    If this ratio is not fulfilled by any particular thing that is consider to be not having existence.

"Besides this the existing thing in the mind(fiction) is not consider to be existance of particular thing."
    We can only imagine which is not true.
    Let's take an example,

While you are walking through a dark corner of the street you may think that there is someone following you and suddenly some noise has come and look at what happened but you don't find anything there, except the noise is came out of any disturbance from animal or air(Air exist because we can feel(sense) and we can produce anywhere, also it occupies space and has volume).
    Well above example says that it is your mind tells that something is there but nothing was there.It is the sense of fear and nothing else.

On the other hand, believing that some God exist is much like that the above example. It is your mind need and some part of fear(Part of fear means you can't do against that because someone told you to do that otherwise the God will punish you whatever the hell or heaven's matter).

See friends, my opinion is everything in the world should be ready to be proved scientifically.
    I yet doesn't seen God so I don't believe in God and One thing I realize that it restrict me to think beyond my limitation or my intellectual.

Everybody has to take birth to come in the World.
    My birth is because of my parent. Your birth is because of your parent.So from where did the God has come into the world wherever they are. They also should also have some source of their origin, like we human and our ancestors are monkeys.

"God has created the world" don't say this but who created the God??

Think by mind just keep your religion aside for a while.
    I am not talking about Islam , I am talking about all religion that says that there is a God ruling the world.

If want to discuss please reply.
    Discussion is a way to the truth.

Khuda hafis.
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Mar 27, 2009, 09:11 PM
    I believe there is a god. Ask her who do she think wake her every morning,put food on the table,cloth her when she needs it. If that's not god then what is it?it make me cry just knowing that people don't except christ he died on the cross for our sins the and rose. Just knowing that that is all I will need to hear knowing if christ is real.
    dlbismillah Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 02:11 AM

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!
    Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
    He begetteth not nor is He begotten.
    And there is none like unto Him.

To rachel... christ didn't die for your sins, because if you consider christ to be God... who was "god" before christ was born right cause christmas is the birth of christ correct, so who was running the show prior to that... may Allah guide you sister cause even christ worshipped One God! And he was of the Muslim!

Anyway to prove to someone that God exists... just tell them look outside! Do you think allllll this creation what we see and what we don't see came by "magic" People... I am telling you believe in One God One Creator and you will not regret it :)

And to my hindu friends...

You are the One Creator of all the worlds,
    And of that which moves and that which does not move,
    You alone are fit for worship, You are the highest Teacher,
    In all the worlds there is none equal to You.

- Bhagavad-Gita 11:43

Apr 6, 2009, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbismillah View Post
    Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!
    Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
    He begetteth not nor is He begotten.
    And there is none like unto Him.

to rachel...christ didnt die for your sins, because if you consider christ to be God...who was "god" before christ was born right cause christmas is the birth of christ correct, so who was running the show prior to that...may Allah guide you sister cause even christ worshipped One God! and he was of the Muslim!

anyways to prove to someone that God exists...just tell them look outside! Do you think allllll this creation what we see and what we dont see came by "magic" People ... i am telling you believe in One God One Creator and you will not regret it :)

and to my hindu friends...

You are the One Creator of all the worlds,
    and of that which moves and that which does not move,
    You alone are fit for worship, You are the highest Teacher,
    In all the worlds there is none equal to You.

- Bhagavad-Gita 11:43
    Hi,

If the question is their existence,

Then definitely they need air, water, space, land, food,etc...

Then the question arise; Where are they?

Today we touched the Moon and Mars!! We goes to the center of the earth.

Are they MORTAL OR IMMORTAL?

Who gave birth to GOD, it is flawless truth that every creature has its own birth origin.

Even Jesus or Mohammed Paigambar took birth from Homo Sapien Sapien.

So, Is there any One More Supreme God who gave birth to this GODS(God suggested by Jesus and Mh. Paigambar).

Then there must be also have origin to that Supreme God, So on and on.

Everyone knows that how Human evolution has take place from Monkey to Men.

I don't think that we(our ancestors) devoted to any God when we(they) are apes.

Think on it(consciously) and reply.
    carbonite Posts: 47, Reputation: 8

Apr 6, 2009, 06:43 PM

There is but one God.

Tell your friends to make a blade of grass or a tree out of nothing.

Apr 7, 2009, 12:25 AM
    Not only I can grow a grass or tree but I can blossom it if I have seed, water, fertile soil and sunlight.
    Ask any Biologist(Botany) that a plant can't grow without this pre requirement.

Just like a baby can't born without two people(male and female).

So everything on earth dependent on any other thing(s).

And important IMMORTAL FACT is that; we all subjected to death.

God entity has come from religion but if you convert yourself tomorrow to any other religion than your God also changes, isn't it?
    And every religion has different God or Goddess.

Islam : 1 God , Name : "Allah"

Hindu : 33 crores , Name : Nobody knows (Where all this population is living, God knows? Which god, sorry I don't know!)

Christianity : 1 God , Name : "Yahuwa" (Sorry, if misspelled)
    Jesus was the messenger of Yahuwa but now people take it for granted that Jesus is the God. He was the son of God, as described in the Bible.

And so many other religion is there.

So if God is there then it is almost sure that he is not living alone.
    He may have his Goddess. Or children.

Carbonite, your ancestors supposed to be walk on hand or knees just like apes.
    I don't know why, but if God created us than why he first let us be Apes than converted to today's look(humans).He supposed to be keep us like apes because today also there are apes in the Jungle or zoos.

Is this because of your last birth sins?

Imagine thousands year back a supermodel Miss Universe standing in front of the mirror and looking at herself.
    She is glorify and gratify that she is the most beautiful APES in the world. Is it like that?

At that time was God there? Was our ancestors were that much of intelligent?
    Our ancestors didn't know except eating, sleeping and itching and reproduction.
    It is the time who brought us here?

In short; there was also a full flourish, pleasant beautiful world. Full of greens and water.

There were also blades of grass and tall big trees before Jesus and Mh. Paigambar.

So everything was there, now with us, and will be there till the end of the world.
    carbonite Posts: 47, Reputation: 8

Apr 7, 2009, 05:02 AM

Who said anything about Jesus?

I said make a blade of grass not grow one from seed.

God has been around and created the world and all life on it long before he sent us Prophets.
    vanilla123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 12:49 AM

well i dont beleve it so yeah
    Peaceful1 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 12:53 PM

"Proving" God exists is really not our purpose. We are only interested in providing clear statements based on facts and logic and then allow the individual decide for themselves who they would like to believe. There have always been people who believed in the existence of God and there have always been those who have denied in His existence. We must realize there are those who will never believe no matter how much proof or evidence we produce. The reason is some people don't want to believe in a Creator or Sustainer. They would not like to consider one day they will have to answer for their actions and for their refusal to acknowledge their Benefactor to whom they owe their very existence. We come to know it is not so much a matter of us trying to convey our beliefs as it is for them to set aside preconceived prejudices against proper belief. Meaning: this is really a matter of guidance from Above. If they refuse even with evident proofs in front of them, this is not between us and them; it is between them and their Creator. Again, it is not our job to "prove" anything to anyone. We only need to present the facts in truth and allow the listener to make up their own mind.

We just begin with simple logic. When something is right in front of our eyes it is difficult to deny it, right? Asking rhetorical questions can be very helpful in presenting our case. Begin by asking the question; "Can you prove you exist?" Yes, of course you can. You merely use your senses to determine what you can see, hear, feel, smell, taste and you have emotions as well. All of this is a part of your existence. But this is not how we perceive God in Islam. We can look to the things He has created and the way He cares for things and sustains us, to know there is no doubt of His existence.

One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them? Of course not."

Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left around? Naturally not.

Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the table and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big bang" or some "accident"?

Apr 12, 2009, 10:53 PM

Peaceful1,
    Whatever examples you have given doesn't proved that God exist.
    It is only a production of imaginary/fictious mind.
    Please take a look at this thread question.
    Imran wants a scientific reason for God existence. If you can give that than you are right.
    Don't take particular God like Allah or Jesus, let it be universal.

Example of scientific reason just to show you:
    Without egg and/or sperm nobody would have a birth.

Apr 13, 2009, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ubharedev View Post
    Peaceful1,
    Whatever examples you have given doesn't proved that God exist.
    It is only a production of imaginary/fictious mind.
    Please take a look at this thread question.
    Imran wants a scientific reason for God existance. If you can give that than you are right.
    Don't take particular God like Allah or Jesus, let it be universal.

Example of scientific reason just to show you:
    Without egg and/or sperm nobody would have a birth.
    For u it is only a producition of imaginary/fictious mind.
    But whatever I said is fact. IF u don't want to believe don't, nobody force u to believe.
    I can prove u scientifically from The Quran also.

For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say, ‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept of God.

Many atheists demand a scientific proof for the existence of God.
    Let us use scientific knowledge

If a new object or a machine, which no one in the world has ever seen or heard of before, is shown to an atheist or any person and then a question is asked, " Who is the first person who will be able to provide details of the mechanism of this unknown object? After little bit of thinking, he will reply, ‘the creator of that object.’ Some may say ‘the producer’ while others may say ‘the manufacturer.’ What ever answer the person gives, keep it in your mind, the answer will always be either the creator, the producer, the manufacturer or some what of the same meaning, i.e. the person who has made it or created it. Don’t grapple with words, whatever answer he gives, the meaning will be same, therefore accept it.

Scientific Facts Mentioned in the Qur'an

Theory of Probability

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5 %.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

Creator is the Author of the Qur'an

The only logical answer to the question as to who could have mentioned all these scientific facts 1400 years ago before they were discovered, is exactly the same answer initially given by the atheist or any person, to the question who will be the first person who will be able to tell the mechanism of the unknown object. It is the ‘CREATOR’, the producer, the Manufacturer of the whole universe and its contents. In the English language He is ‘God’, or more appropriate in the Arabic language, ‘ALLAH’.

Qur'an is a Book of Signs and not Science

Let me remind you that the Qur’an is not a book of Science, ‘S-C-I-E-N-C-E’ but a book of Signs ‘S-I-G-N-S’ i.e. a book of ayaats. The Qur’an contains more than 6,000 ayaats, i.e. ‘signs’, out of which more than a thousand speak about Science. I am not trying to prove that the Qur’an is the word of God using scientific knowledge as a yard stick because any yardstick is supposed to be more superior than what is being checked or verified. For us Muslims the Qur’an is the Furqan i.e. criteria to judge right from wrong and the ultimate yardstick which is more superior to scientific knowledge.

But for an educated man who is an atheist, scientific knowledge is the ultimate test which he believes in. We do know that science many a times takes ‘U’ turns, therefore I have restricted the examples only to scientific facts which have sufficient proof and evidence and not scientific theories based on assumptions. Using the ultimate yardstick of the atheist, I am trying to prove to him that the Qur’an is the word of God and it contains the scientific knowledge which is his yardstick which was discovered recently, while the Qur’an was revealed 1400 year ago

Science is Eliminating Models of God but not God

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small ‘g’ that is fake god) but God (with a capital ‘G’).

Surah Fussilat:

"Soon We will show them our signs in the (farthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?"

[Al-Quran 41:53]

Apr 13, 2009, 06:02 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful1 View Post
    For u it is only a producition of imaginary/fictious mind.
    But whatever I said is fact. IF u dont want to believe dont, nobody force u to believe.
    I can prove u scientifically from The Quran also.

For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say, ‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept of God.

Many atheists demand a scientific proof for the existence of God.
    Let us use scientific knowledge

If a new object or a machine, which no one in the world has ever seen or heard of before, is shown to an atheist or any person and then a question is asked, " Who is the first person who will be able to provide details of the mechanism of this unknown object? After little bit of thinking, he will reply, ‘the creator of that object.’ Some may say ‘the producer’ while others may say ‘the manufacturer.’ What ever answer the person gives, keep it in your mind, the answer will always be either the creator, the producer, the manufacturer or some what of the same meaning, i.e. the person who has made it or created it. Don’t grapple with words, whatever answer he gives, the meaning will be same, therefore accept it.

Scientific Facts Mentioned in the Qur'an

Theory of Probability

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5 %.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

Creator is the Author of the Qur'an

The only logical answer to the question as to who could have mentioned all these scientific facts 1400 years ago before they were discovered, is exactly the same answer initially given by the atheist or any person, to the question who will be the first person who will be able to tell the mechanism of the unknown object. It is the ‘CREATOR’, the producer, the Manufacturer of the whole universe and its contents. In the English language He is ‘God’, or more appropriate in the Arabic language, ‘ALLAH’.

Qur'an is a Book of Signs and not Science

Let me remind you that the Qur’an is not a book of Science, ‘S-C-I-E-N-C-E’ but a book of Signs ‘S-I-G-N-S’ i.e. a book of ayaats. The Qur’an contains more than 6,000 ayaats, i.e. ‘signs’, out of which more than a thousand speak about Science. I am not trying to prove that the Qur’an is the word of God using scientific knowledge as a yard stick because any yardstick is supposed to be more superior than what is being checked or verified. For us Muslims the Qur’an is the Furqan i.e. criteria to judge right from wrong and the ultimate yardstick which is more superior to scientific knowledge.

But for an educated man who is an atheist, scientific knowledge is the ultimate test which he believes in. We do know that science many a times takes ‘U’ turns, therefore I have restricted the examples only to scientific facts which have sufficient proof and evidence and not scientific theories based on assumptions. Using the ultimate yardstick of the atheist, I am trying to prove to him that the Qur’an is the word of God and it contains the scientific knowledge which is his yardstick which was discovered recently, while the Qur’an was revealed 1400 year ago

Science is Eliminating Models of God but not God

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small ‘g’ that is fake god) but God (with a capital ‘G’).

Surah Fussilat:

"Soon We will show them our signs in the (farthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?"

[Al-Quran 41:53]
    This make me lot of difficult to understand.

While what you have written can be short and sweet.
    The examples of Machine and his creator, theory of probability doesn't prove God existence. You have written their to just make up our mind that what next you are going to write should accept as it is.

Well because of your explanation I got a lot of Question in Mind.

Keep the Quran aside and definitely Author of Quran is a another Question to be ask on AMHD, but keep it aside forr a while.Check below link if you want.

Who Wrote the Holy Quran

OK I believe you for sometime.
    Let us go step by step.

But tell me.
    Who is God?
    Where is He?
    What is his ultimate aim/mission in creating us?
    Does he is alone or having family?
    What is the source of Him(God)?

Just tell me above answer and I strongly believe that your only going to answer that question.

Note: But please don't take anything from Quran or any other holy book, if possible.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 07:10 AM

This question will continue for eternity... there will never be concrete proof.

I personally believe in a higher power whom I choose to call... THE GOOD GUY UPSTAIRS.

Unless you have absolute faith.. without needing to proof existence, you will always doubt any existence of any God ( no matter what you choose to call him ) there can only be one... GOOD GUY, despite his name he is the same being.

We are mere mortals and cannot comprehened the complete brilliance of our world which is often ignored especially by the young.

The phrase, THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE, springs to mind, look around you, from tiny seeds great oaks trees grow, the world in all it's beauty holds many wonders, which go far and above mans understanding... they didn't just happen.

I know that the GOOD GUY UPSTAIRS is there, I don't need proof.. scientific or otherwise.

It's something that is felt deep inside which is not backed up by any proof of any kind.. surfice to say that I have had many difficult times in my life which without some kind of intervention I would not be here today.

Just for the record... I don't go to church anymore or have not totally read the good book. I pray if I feel the need where ever I might be.
    My sense of moral codes and my upbringing tells me the difference between right and wrong, which is instilled in each and everyone of us... IT'S CALLED FREE WILL

Have faith in what your own feelings tell you and the answers will become clear.
    hmorrar Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 13, 2009, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan View Post
    THE GOOD GUY UPSTAIRS.

Unless you have absolute faith..without needing to proof existence, you will always doubt any existence of any God

Can we explain
    1) no one yet was able to create any kind of life, not even a single cell bacteria
    2) how can you explain that we have the book who we believe (and it is) the word of God was never been changed for one thousand and four hundred years with millions of copies everywhere typically he same letter by letter?
    3) how can a sperm in the man can evolve and know that on the other side there is a female that it must be penetrated and deliver to it the other half of the chromosoms? When this sperm is a nano mechanical robot with sugar fuel engine and rotating tail and screw bomb head engineered to do this purpose?
    4) what makes an ant or a bee defent its colony until death?
    5) how your atoms were collected to form your organs with all its complexity?
    hmorrar Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 13, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Who is God?
    Where is He?
    God is the creator, everything in being was created by him

God is at the thrown which is the biggest creation, within it lies the 7 great skies which ours is the smallest one

He created us to warship him, meaning doing what we told to do and not doing what we told not to do; including believing he is only one, being kind to each other, working hard to benefit humanity, being good with our parents, not killing innocents, praying,.

God does not need no one, everything is in need for him

Not sure what is meant by the source of him?

Apr 13, 2009, 09:23 AM
    This make me lot of difficult to understand.

While what you have written can be short and sweet.
    The examples of Machine and his creator, theory of probability doesn't prove God existance. You have written their to just make up our mind that what next you are going to write should accept as it is.

Well because of your explanation I got a lot of Question in Mind.

Keep the Quran aside and definitely Author of Quran is a another Question to be ask on AMHD, but keep it aside forr a while.Check below link if you want.

Who Wrote the Holy Quran

OK I believe you for sometime.
    Let us go step by step.

But tell me.
    Who is God?
    Where is He?

Just tell me above answer and I strongly believe that your only going to answer that question.

Note: But please don't take anything from Quran or any other holy book, if possible.
    Without the help of creator I can't answer your questions because I am not the creator of the human beings or universe. These Q. Ans. Only you can find in the Creators Instruction manual. & it's the Holy Quran.

Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has laid out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways (Heaven or Hell). The person is always free to make his or her own choice.

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in taghut (false gods and false worship) and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
    Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false gods and false worship.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will remain there forever.
    [Noble Quran 2:256-257]

If you think that I have written to just make up mind & whatever I said to accept, then you do research.

The Quran itself provides us with the test of authenticity and offers challenges against itself to prove its veracity. Allah tells us in the Quran:

Haven't the unbelievers considered if this was from other than Allah, they would find within it many contradictions?
    [Noble Quran 4:82]

Another amazing challenge from Allah's Book:
    If you are in doubt about it, bring a chapter like it.
    [Noble Quran 2:23]

And Allah challenges us with:
    Bring ten chapters like it.[Noble Quran 11:13]

And finally:
    Bring one chapter like it.[Noble Quran 10:38]

Your questions

Who is God
    The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only. "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. "He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him." [Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]

He calls Himself by a number of names and three of them are:
    The First - (Al-Awal)
    The Last - (Al Akhir)
    The Eternal and the One who is sought after by His creation, while He has no need from them at all. (As-Samad)
    He is not a man and He has no progeny or offspring.
    He is not what He creates nor is He compared to it.

He always has existed and He never was created, as He is not like His creation, nor similar to it, in any way.

The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) explained the devil would come to a person and ask them questions about creation; "Who created this or that?" to which the reply would be; "Allah" until he would ask; "Who created Allah?" At this stage the prophet advised us to drop this train of thought. Obviously, God - the real God, must be eternal and not have to be created.

The Quran tells us:
    Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (There is no god to worship except Him), the Ever Living, the Sustainer and Protector of all that exists. He doesn't get tired and He doesn't sleep. Everything in the universe belongs to Him. Who then, could intercede between Him and his creatures without His Permission? He Knows everything about them and they have no knowledge except as He wills. His kursi (stool or chair) extends over the entire universe and He doesn't get tired of guarding and preserving it. He is Most High, the Most Great.
    [This Verse is called Ayat-ul-Kursi.] [Noble Quran 2:255]

This verse truly presents the comprehensive representation of God in a way without trying to define Him by comparing Him to His creation, but rather as being the Absolute in all of His Attributes and Characteristics

Where is he?

Some other religions teach "God is everywhere." This is actually called "pantheism" and it is the opposite of our belief system in Islam. Allah tells us clearly there is nothing, anywhere in the universe like Him similar to his likeness, nor is He ever in His creation.

He tells us in the Quran He created the universe in six "yawm" (periods of time) and then He "astawah 'ala al Arsh" (rose up, above His Throne). He is there (above His Throne) and will remain there until the End Times.

Allah has such complete Knowledge as to be able to Know all things past, present and future in all places at exactly the same time. The same can be said for His absolute Hearing and Seeing. In this way, His Knowledge, His Hearing, His Sight is everywhere simultaneously.

In this regard, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) told us He is as close to us as our jugular vein. He also explained Allah is "with us" when we are in sincere worship to Him and in times of need. Naturally, this would not compromise His existence outside of His creation.

The Quran offers us a more detailed understanding of Where (and Who) Allah is.

"Certainly your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne. He brings the night as a cover over the day rapidly, and the sun, the moon, the stars subject to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and the Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the universe!"
    [Noble Quran 7:54]

"Indeed, your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above), the Throne, disposing the affair of everything. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except by His Permission. This is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Won't you then remember?"[Noble Quran 10:3]

Allah says in His Quran He did not create all of this for any foolish purpose. Allah Says:

And I did not Create the jinn and humans except they should worship Me.[Noble Quran 51:56]

He created us for the purpose of worshiping Him, Alone and without any partners.

And He it is Who has created the heavens and the earth in six Days(periods) and His Throne was on the water, that He might try you, which of you is the best in deeds. But if you were to say to them: "You shall indeed be raised up after death," those who disbelieve would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious magic." [Noble Quran 11:7]

Allah has created all we call the universe as a test for us. This is not our final destination. What we might consider to be "bad" or "good" could actually be quite the opposite.

Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion, and He has the Ability to do all things.
    (He's the One) Who has created death and life, so He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving;
    (He's the One) Who has created the seven heavens one above another, you can see no fault in the creations of the Most Beneficent. Then look again: "Can you see any rifts?"
    Then look again and yet again, your sight will return to you in a state of humiliation and worn out. [Noble Quran 67:1-4]

The Quran tells us about the nature of mankind and how quickly we forget the many wonderful blessings provided to us daily. Allah describes our attitude clearly in His Quran:

And when some hurt touches man, he cries to his Lord (Allah Alone), turning to Him in repentance, but when He bestows a favor upon him from Himself, he forgets that for which he cried for before, and he sets up rivals to Allah, in order to mislead others from His Path. Say: "Take pleasure in your disbelief for a while: surely, you are (one) of the dwellers of the Fire!"[Noble Quran 39:8]

We forget, as we were created to forget. And this is a part of our test. Will we only use a selective memory and overlook what we owe to our Creator and Sustainer? Or will we be appreciative even when we are suffering some hardship or setback in this life?

As for mankind, whenever his Lord tests him giving him honor and gifts, he says (bragging): "My Lord honors me."
    But whenever He tests him by withholding his livelihood, he says: "My Lord has disgraced me!"[Noble Quran 89:15-16]

It covers in 1st answer.

The Final Book of Allah Quran & the authentic Hadiths (Sayings of Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) are the source of Guidance.

Apr 14, 2009, 12:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful1 View Post
    Without the help of creator I can't answer your questions because I am not the creator of the human beings or universe. These Q. Ans. only u can find in the Creators Instruction manual. & its The Holy Quran.

Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has laid out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways (Heaven or Hell). The person is always free to make his or her own choice.

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in taghut (false gods and false worship) and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
    Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false gods and false worship.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will remain there forever.
    [Noble Quran 2:256-257]

If you think that i have written to just make up mind & whatever i said to accept, then you do research.

The Quran itself provides us with the test of authenticity and offers challenges against itself to prove its veracity. Allah tells us in the Quran:

Haven't the unbelievers considered if this was from other than Allah, they would find within it many contradictions?
    [Noble Quran 4:82]

Another amazing challenge from Allah's Book:
    If you are in doubt about it, bring a chapter like it.
    [Noble Quran 2:23]

And Allah challenges us with:
    Bring ten chapters like it.[Noble Quran 11:13]

And finally:
    Bring one chapter like it.[Noble Quran 10:38]

your questions

Who is God
    The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only. "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. "He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him." [Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]

He calls Himself by a number of names and three of them are:
    The First - (Al-Awal)
    The Last - (Al Akhir)
    The Eternal and the One who is sought after by His creation, while He has no need from them at all. (As-Samad)
    He is not a man and He has no progeny or offspring.
    He is not what He creates nor is He compared to it.

He always has existed and He never was created, as He is not like His creation, nor similar to it, in any way.

The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) explained the devil would come to a person and ask them questions about creation; "Who created this or that?" to which the reply would be; "Allah" until he would ask; "Who created Allah?"
    At this stage the prophet advised us to drop this train of thought. Obviously, God - the real God, must be eternal and not have to be created.

The Quran tells us:
    Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (There is no god to worship except Him), the Ever Living, the Sustainer and Protector of all that exists. He doesn't get tired and He doesn't sleep. Everything in the universe belongs to Him. Who then, could intercede between Him and his creatures without His Permission? He Knows everything about them and they have no knowledge except as He wills. His kursi (stool or chair) extends over the entire universe and He doesn't get tired of guarding and preserving it. He is Most High, the Most Great.
    [This Verse is called Ayat-ul-Kursi.] [Noble Quran 2:255]

This verse truly presents the comprehensive representation of God in a way without trying to define Him by comparing Him to His creation, but rather as being the Absolute in all of His Attributes and Characteristics

Where is he?

Some other religions teach "God is everywhere." This is actually called "pantheism" and it is the opposite of our belief system in Islam. Allah tells us clearly there is nothing, anywhere in the universe like Him similar to his likeness, nor is He ever in His creation.

He tells us in the Quran He created the universe in six "yawm" (periods of time) and then He "astawah 'ala al Arsh" (rose up, above His Throne). He is there (above His Throne) and will remain there until the End Times.

Allah has such complete Knowledge as to be able to Know all things past, present and future in all places at exactly the same time. The same can be said for His absolute Hearing and Seeing. In this way, His Knowledge, His Hearing, His Sight is everywhere simultaneously.

In this regard, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) told us He is as close to us as our jugular vein. He also explained Allah is "with us" when we are in sincere worship to Him and in times of need. Naturally, this would not compromise His existence outside of His creation.

The Quran offers us a more detailed understanding of Where (and Who) Allah is.

"Certainly your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above) the Throne. He brings the night as a cover over the day rapidly, and the sun, the moon, the stars subject to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and the Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the universe!"
    [Noble Quran 7:54]

"Indeed, your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six yaum (days or periods of time), and then He Istawa (rose above), the Throne, disposing the affair of everything. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except by His Permission. This is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Won't you then remember?"[Noble Quran 10:3]

Allah says in His Quran He did not create all of this for any foolish purpose. Allah Says:
    Ok I agree Allah(or any God) is the creator of the world/us.
    But, I got some more questions here and found some strange fact about you.
    I highlighted those things which I found doubtful.

I told you not to take any thing from any Holy book and you are not able to explain that without help of Quran(means any holy Book).
    So it is concluded that you can't go ahead without Quran. You can't explain without it.
    Being specific you are nothing without it.
    Inshort you are controlled by your mind, your mind is not under your control.

Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him.The person is always free to make his or her own choice.There is no compulsion in religion.
    This was in Quran. Right? Ok, then I challenge you just to leave Islam for a few periods.
    As everyone is free to make his or her own choice and also Allah doesnot force anyone to submit to Him.Mighty God is mercy and kind to everyone so you can return in Islam.
    And this is only for finding new things with open eyes. To find things that you can't see with covered eyes with Religion ribbon.And if you are not going to accept this than YOUR MIND is like a frog dwelling in a well and assume that the well is the whole world.
    I am not telling to convert to any other religion just be unreligious for some moment.
    Walk on the path of only humanism but not with religious method.I know that every religion contains humanism but without any God it is true service to mankind and peace to other as well as ourself. And surprisingly, you come to know that you can do more easily and confidently the same thing that tell is any religion(any religion) with considering any God. I can do what you do, without considering any superpower or God.

Your bridge of trust has a terminal named God in midst, so can't do anything confidently with full of self confident without considering it. What ever the outcome of any work you consider God for it success or failure. Suppose you done a work(example in Exams, auditions, test, interview etc.) and rewarded less(rejected) than what you expected, than the thought "Might God has not wishes to give or it is our destiny" makes you handicap at some sort. This is common in almost all people. May be some are exception.

See when you leave any religion or convert to it, your God also changed.

So, here we can say Religion is the only source of God. If there is no Religion than there is no God. But there is a need of Religion for human because I treat religion as way to live life in peace and service not only to Mankind but also for all living beings. And I want religion without God because it doesn't have important role or doesn't have any role while I serving to others.
    Now the question of my sins and whether I go to hell or heaven doesn't bother for me.
    Because I believe that this Mother earth is the only and only HEAVEN for all.
    Otherwise, just think, you get to live on it, to eat, to roam, to see it natural beauties, to see beautiful seas, different beautiful animals, everywhere peace and harmony, get everything you want, then isn't it Earth is Heaven?
    If not, then which Heaven your searching for? Open your eyes and take a look from your windows a beautiful sky, greeneries, animals and many things.
    Earth tore its stomach and feeds you, it gives whatever you want it natural resources that comforts your life or today's gadget and all that also without single penny it is taking from us.
    My friend this is the heaven, it is our darkness that we can't see it.We are enjoying here and here only we can enjoy. No other heaven is there.

Allah has such complete Knowledge as to be able to Know all things past, present and future in all places at exactly the same time.

If any God is able to know the past, present and future then why thousand of people are killing in bombblast,mishap, terrorist attack. Don't tell they are sinfull you know along with them many innocent are also killed.Childrens,women also. Why can't any God stops it.
    Thousand of sisters are being raped, killed,loot, thieves,extortion many things are there that God has to stop it, right now.Don't tell that it's in their destiny or its God choice. Don't tell that also that God is about to come to punish all offenders, because it is happening from thousand of years. And will be same until some strict majors has to be taken by us.

In short I want to tell that We or you don't know what is the pain of losing some near dear ones in just brutual Human(they are devil) attach. Allah is not going to to return them to us. What lost is lost.

You know about me that I was also a great devottee of some God but few years back I realize that I don't need any God, I can live my life happily with out God.

I don't mind you or anyone follow any religion but what we have today is perishable or mortal or deminishable. So don't think that God is going to give that back if we are lacking.
    Just see around Global warming, Sea level sooner or later we don't know everything will be there or not, more probability is that we will die. No God is going to help our future generation.

I agrees to adopt any religion but without God.

God is because of Religion and religion cannot survive without God, unless it has strong scientific principles and doctrines that can be accepted and ready to be tested in any condition by anyone and proved to be faithfull for anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do Aliens exist? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi Guys Just want to know if you guys believe in UFO's and Aliens? What do you guys think about it? Have you guys had any experiences or seen an Alien or UFO? I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff on the net but don't know what to make of it... Regards Shaun G

Does telepathy exist? [ 15 Answers ]

Does telepathy exist.. Can we actually communicate through our minds? If so does anybody know the procedure?

Does god really exist? [ 84 Answers ]

Well... im not an atheist... im just confused... everytime I want to believe in god... I keep having that lingering doubt... I feel... maybe there isn't god..? I don't know what to do... help... :( I hope that something might help me change my veiws for a positive outcome..

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

View more questions Search