Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peaceful1 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 04:12 AM
    [QUOTE=ubharedev;1664132]Ok I agree Allah(or any God) is the creator of the world/us.

Alhamdulillah, my mind is in the Control of my Creator.

If the holy books are having contradictions, or deletion or addition by human beings, then you can say that your are totally in the control of your leaders, scholars i.e. following them blindly.

Allah says in The Quran (2:79)
    "Woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say: 'This is from Allah, ' in order to gain a small price for it. So Woe to them for what their hands have written, and Woe to them for their earnings. "

The Qur’an is the only religious scripture on the face of the earth which has been maintained it its original form, proving itself to be the word of God in all the ages. i.e. previously, when it was the age of miracles, literature and poetry and in present times when it is the age of science and technology. All the other religious scriptures, of all the other religions have interpolations, additions, deletions or revisions.

Allah (swt) promises in the Qur’an, in Surah Al Hijr, chapter 15 verse 9

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)."

Remember God is only one.
    People began to separate into different groups due to their rejection of truth and denial of clear proofs becoming evident to them from their Lord.

And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not amongst themselves until after clear evidence came to them.

And they were not commanded anything more than this; to worship Allah, alone (without making partners with Him in worship) and establish regular devotional prayers and pay the charity due to the poor; and this is the correct Way (way of life and religion).
    [Noble Quran 98:4-5]

Allah warns the Muslims not to fall into the same trap as the people before them, by disputing with each other and separating into different religious groups:

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.

On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith." [Noble Quran 3:105-106]

People lied about the revelations, changed their scriptures and abused and even murdered the prophets whom Allah sent to them.

And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.
    It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukma (the knowledge and understanding of the laws of religion, etc.) and Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyun (learned men of religion who practice what they know and also preach others), because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it."
    [Noble Quran 3:78-79]

Prophets of Allah only ask people to worship Allah, as One God without partners. They would never ask people to worship them or anyone or anything else. Allah tells us in the Quran:

Nor would he (a messenger of Allah) order you to take angels and Prophets for lords (gods). Would he order you to disbelieve after you have submitted to Allah's Will?
    [Noble Quran 3:80]

Man made religions are an abomination before the Lord and will never be accepted.

I ask u simple question
    Who will deicide what is good & bad for human beings?

How will u solve the problem of alcoholism, surplus women, pork, robbery, racism, casteism, fighting etc?

Without the Guidance of God human being is nothing. If you follow the true religion, you will find true peace.

Suppose I manufacture a video cassette recorder (VCR). What do I do? I write an instruction manual: "In order to watch a video cassette, insert the cassette and press the play button. In order to stop, press the stop button. If you want to fast forward press the FF button. Do not drop it from a height or it will get damaged. Do not immerse it in water or it will get spoilt". I write an instruction manual that lists the various do’s and don’ts for the machine.
    Similarly, our Lord and Creator Allah (swt) he knows best what is good or bad for the human being. He chooses to reveal the instruction manual. The last and final instruction manual of the human beings is the Glorious Qur’an. The ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ for the human beings are mentioned in the Qur’an.
    If you allow me to compare human beings with machines, I would say humans are more complicated than the most complex machines in the world. Even the most advanced computers, which are extremely complex, are pale in comparison to the myriad physical, psychological, genetic and social factors that affect individual and collective human life.
    The more advanced the machine, greater is the need for its instruction manual. By the same logic, don’t human beings require an instruction manual by which to govern their own lives?

Indeed Allah is All-Powerful (Al-`Aziz) and He is able to do all things (Allahu 'ala kuli shayin qadir). The Quran has mentioned this hundreds of times. It is also mentioned in the Quran that Allah is the Creator and He is the Best Creator. Glory be to Allah, the best Creator. (Al-Mu'minoon: 14)

But then the question comes why do pain and sufferings exist in the world. We find sickness, old age and death. We see things that are ugly, people who are insane and foolish. There are storms, earthquakes, floods, draught and famine. We also see people commit sins, show disloyalty, unfaithfulness, greed and insincerity. We see people commit rapes, murders; they fight and make wars. We know all these and many more problems. There are evils caused by human beings and there are natural disasters. There are suffering for individuals and there are those that involve a large number of people.
    But we also know that this is not the whole story. Besides all these negative things, we also see beauty, health, prosperity, life, birth, wisdom, intelligence, growth and progress. We also see goodness among people, faith, sincerity, charity, love and the spirit of sacrifice. We also see a lot of virtue and piety. It is wrong to see one side of the coin and not to see the other side. Any philosophy that concentrates on one aspect of the creation and denies or ignores the other side is partially true and partial truths are no truth at all.
    It is also the fact that the element of good is more in the creation than the element of evil. We all see that there are more people who are healthy than those who are sick. There are more that eat well than those who starve.

There are more that lead decent life than those who commit crimes. Goodness is the rule and evil is the exception. Virtue is the norm and sin is the aberration. Generally trees bear fruits, the flowers bloom, the winds move smoothly.

But then the question is why does Allah allow these exceptions to the rules?
    Let us ask this question to understand Allah's ways in His creation. The Quran tells us that good, evil and whatever happens in this world happens by Allah's Will (mashiat Allah). Only Allah knows fully His Will. We finite beings cannot grasp fully His infinite Will and Wisdom. He runs His universe the way He deems fit. The Quran tells us that Allah is Wise and everything that Allah does is right, just, good and fair. We must submit and surrender to His Will. The Quran has not given us all the details about Allah's Will, but it has enlightened us with the guidance that is useful and sufficient for us. There are several points that we should keep in our mind to understand this issue:

1. First of all, Allah did not make this world a permanent world. This is a temporary world and everything here has a time limit. When its times comes it will die, come to an end and finish. Neither the good things of this world are forever, nor the bad things eternal. We are here for a short time and we are being tested. Those who will pass this test will find an eternal world that is perfect and permanent. Those who will fail this test shall see the evil consequences of their sins and corruption.

2. Allah has placed a physical law and a moral law in this universe. Allah allows suffering to occur when one or more of these laws are broken. The physical law is based on cause and effect. Sickness comes if one does not take care of ones health or is exposed to infections. A car accident occurs when one is not alert, or drives in a careless manner, or if the cars are not checked, roads and freeways are not made and kept in right shape, or the traffic laws are not right or not properly enforced. Study of causes and effects is very important to facilitate safeguards. Even here we should keep in mind that Allah often saves us and He does not let us suffer from every negligence. How many times it happens that we are not careful and still we reach safely to our destinations. The way people drive in some cities, it is a miracle that more accidents do not happen and more people do not suffer. Allah says:
    (Allah) Most Gracious! It is He Who has taught the Quran. He has created man: He has taught him speech (and Intelligence). The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed; and the herbs and the trees both (alike) bow in adoration. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice), in order that you may not transgress (due) balance. So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His) creatures."
    (Ar-Rahman:1-10)

The way we exceed the measures set by Allah and violate His laws of "cause and effect" is incredible. It is really the mercy of Allah that we are saved. Strictly speaking, the question should not be why does Allah allow suffering, but how much Allah protects us and saves us all the time in spite of our violations and negligence. The Quran says:
    "If Allah were to punish people according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His servants."
    (Fatir:45)

But sometimes Allah does punish people because of their violations of His laws whether they are physical or moral. The Quran tells us that many nations and communities were destroyed because of their sinful lifestyles:

If they treat thy (mission) as false, so did the Peoples before them (with their Prophets), the People of Noah, and Ad and Thamud. Those of Abraham and Lut; and the Companions of the Madyan people; and Moses was rejected (in the same way). But I granted respite to the Unbelievers, and (only) after that did I punish them: but how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)! How many populations have We destroyed, which were given to wrong-doing! They tumbled down on their roofs. And how many wells are lying idle and neglected, and castles lofty and well-built?" (Al-Hajj: 42-45)

3. Suffering can also be a test and trial for some people. Allah allows some people to suffer in order to test their patience and steadfastness. Even Allah's Prophets and Messengers were made to suffer. Prophet Ayyub is mentioned in the Quran as a Prophet who was very patient. Good people sometimes suffer but their sufferings heal others and bring goodness to their communities. People learn lessons from their good examples. Martyrs die for their faith, soldiers give their lives for their nations and this brings liberation and freedom for their people.

If peoples are killing, raping, then you have to ask them. God never said people to rape, to kill, to bomb blast. Why are they killing you have ask them.

Allah(swt) says in the Quran (5:32)
    if anyone slew a person―unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land― it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if anyone saved a life it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.

You are right “And will be same until some strict majors has to be taken by us.”
    what is major step, the major step is you have to follow the God’s Commandment, You have submit your will to God. Till this not accept by people, there will be no peace.

For a religion to be considered the best, it should have the solution to all the problems of mankind. It should be the religion of truth, and should be applicable to all ages. Islam is the only religion which has the solution to all the problems of mankind. e.g. the problem of alcoholism, surplus women, rape and molestation, robbery, racism, casteism, etc.

This life is a test for the hereafter. The Glorious Qur’an says:

"He who created Death
    And life that He
    May try which of you
    Is best in deed;
    And He is the Exalted
    In Might, Oft-Forgiving"
    [Al-Qur’an 67:2]

Final justice on day of judgment

The Glorious Qur’an says:

"Every soul shall have
    A taste of death:
    And only on the Day
    Of Judgement shall you
    Be paid your full recompense.
    Only he who is saved
    Far from the Fire
    And admitted to the Garden
    Will have attained
    The object (of life):
    For the life of this world
    Is but goods and chattels
    Of deception."
    [Al-Qur’an 3:185]

Final justice will be meted out on the Day of Judgments. After a person dies, he will be resurrected on the Day of Judgments along with the rest of mankind. It is possible that a person receives part of his punishment in this world. The final reward and punishment will only be in the hereafter. God Almighty may not punish a robber or a rapist in this world but he will surely be held accountable on the Day of Judgments and will be punished in the hereafter i.e. life after death.

What punishment can the human law give Hitler?

Hitler incinerated six million Jews during his reign of terror. Even if the police had arrested him, what punishment can the human law give Hitler for justice to prevail? The most they can do is to send Hitler to the gas chamber. But that will only be punishment for the killing of one Jew. What about the remaining five million, nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine Jews?

Allah can burn Hitler more than six million times in hellfire

Allah say in the Glorious Qur’an:

"Those who reject
    Our signs, We shall soon
    Cast into the Fire;
    As often as their skins
    Are roasted through,
    We shall change them
    For fresh skins,
    That they may taste
    The penalty: for Allah
    Is Exalted in Power, Wise"
    [Al-Qur’an 4:56]

If Allah wishes he can incinerate Hitler six million times in the hereafter in the hellfire.
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 02:09 AM

I believe that talking or arguing or discussing on any subject that has no use, significance or value in life or to anyone is worthless.

Imran2k12 wants the scientific answer whether God exists or not?

My conscience says that;

It is written-written everywhere there is the God, but it is not proven anywhere here is the God.

This is my last and final scientific answer.

And last challenge to all:

I will prove 100 times that there is no God.
    Just prove only 1 times here is the God.

Just bring God in front of me and if not,
    I will tell him just do a little thing for me than I believe in its power and existence.
    And that simple thing is, just break a leaflet from tree and put it again on tree as it was.

Note: Don't write hundreds of lines from any text to prove it or read sentence in bold.

Peace and wisdom to all.

Apr 15, 2009, 02:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ubharedev View Post
    I believe that talking or arguing or discussing on any subject that has no use, significance or value in life or to anyone is worthless.

Imran2k12 wants the scientific answer whether God exists or not?

My conscience says that;

It is written-written everywhere there is the God, but it is not proven anywhere here is the God.

This is my last and final scientific answer.

And last challenge to all:

I will prove 100 times that there is no God.
    Just prove only 1 times here is the God.

Just bring God infront of me and if not,
    I will tell him just do a little thing for me than I believe in its power and existance.
    And that simple thing is, just break a leaflet from tree and put it again on tree as it was.

Note: Don't write hundreds of lines from any text to prove it or read sentence in bold.

Peace and wisdom to all.

Then Accept Allah's Challenge (its what scientists demand) & prove it.

Scientific approach of The Quran

The Quran offers something that is not offered by other religious scriptures, in particular, and other religions, in general. It is what scientists demand. Today there are many people who have ideas and theories about how the universe works. These people are all over the place, but the scientific community does not even bother to listen to them. This is because within the last century the scientific community has demanded a test of falsification. They say, “If you have theory, do not bother us with it unless you bring with that theory a way for us to prove whether you are wrong or not.”
    Such a test was exactly why the scientific community listened to Einstein towards the beginning of the century. He came with a new theory and said, “I believe the universe works like this; and here are three ways to prove whether I am wrong!” So the scientific community subjected his theory to the tests, and within six years it passed all three. Of course, this does not prove that he was great, but it proves that he deserved to be listened to because he said, “This is my idea; and if you want to try to prove me wrong, do this or try that.”
    This is exactly what the Quran has - falsification tests. Some are old (in that they have already been proven true), and some still exist today. Basically it states, “If this book is not what it claims to be, then all you have to do is this or this or this to prove that it is false.” Of course, in 1400 years no one has been able to do “This or this or this,” and thus it is still considered true and authentic.

Falsification Test
    Islam provides man with a chance to verify it authenticity and “prove it wrong” occurs in the 4th chapter. It states (Surah An-Nisa, 4:82):
    “Do they not consider the Quran? Had it been from any other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.”
    This is a clear challenge to the non-Muslim. Basically, it invites him to find a mistake. As a matter of fact, the seriousness and difficulty of the challenge aside, the actual presentation of such a challenge in the first place is not even in human nature and is inconsistent with man’s personality. One doesn’t take an exam in school and after finishing the exam, write a note to the instructor at the end saying, “This exam is perfect. There are no mistakes in it. Find one if you can!” One just doesn’t do that. The teacher would not sleep until he found a mistake! And yet this is the way the Quran approaches people.

Apr 15, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful1 View Post
    Then Accept Allah's Challenge (its what scientists demand) & prove it.

Scientific approach of The Quran

The Quran offers something that is not offered by other religious scriptures, in particular, and other religions, in general. It is what scientists demand. Today there are many people who have ideas and theories about how the universe works. These people are all over the place, but the scientific community does not even bother to listen to them. This is because within the last century the scientific community has demanded a test of falsification. They say, “If you have theory, do not bother us with it unless you bring with that theory a way for us to prove whether you are wrong or not.”
    Such a test was exactly why the scientific community listened to Einstein towards the beginning of the century. He came with a new theory and said, “I believe the universe works like this; and here are three ways to prove whether I am wrong!” So the scientific community subjected his theory to the tests, and within six years it passed all three. Of course, this does not prove that he was great, but it proves that he deserved to be listened to because he said, “This is my idea; and if you want to try to prove me wrong, do this or try that.”
    This is exactly what the Quran has - falsification tests. Some are old (in that they have already been proven true), and some still exist today. Basically it states, “If this book is not what it claims to be, then all you have to do is this or this or this to prove that it is false.” Of course, in 1400 years no one has been able to do “This or this or this,” and thus it is still considered true and authentic.

Falsification Test
    Islam provides man with a chance to verify it authenticity and “prove it wrong” occurs in the 4th chapter. It states (Surah An-Nisa, 4:82):
    “Do they not consider the Quran? Had it been from any other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.”
    This is a clear challenge to the non-Muslim. Basically, it invites him to find a mistake. As a matter of fact, the seriousness and difficulty of the challenge aside, the actual presentation of such a challenge in the first place is not even in human nature and is inconsistent with man’s personality. One doesn’t take an exam in school and after finishing the exam, write a note to the instructor at the end saying, “This exam is perfect. There are no mistakes in it. Find one if you can!” One just doesn’t do that. The teacher would not sleep until he found a mistake! And yet this is the way the Quran approaches people.

My friend,
    You can just explain this is because of this and this and this and that with the help of Quran.
    You can just write or talk about God existence with the help of Quran.
    You can say or write thousand of lines or times about God existence.
    Because you have a good knowledge of Quran.

But you can't prove it...
    You can't prove it...
    You can't prove it...
    You can't prove it...

Apr 15, 2009, 10:56 PM
    My friend,
    You can just explain this is because of this and this and this and that with the help of Quran.
    You can just write or talk about God existance with the help of Quran.
    You can say or write thousand of lines or times about God existance.
    Because you have a good knowledge of Quran.

But you can't prove it.............
    you can't prove it..................

Accept the Challenge of God & Prove it wrong.

Another amazing challenge from Allah's Book:

If you are in doubt about it, bring a chapter like it.
    [Noble Quran 2:23]

And Allah challenges us with:

Bring ten chapters like it.[Noble Quran 11:13]

And finally:

Bring one chapter like it.[Noble Quran 10:38]

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small 'g' that is fake god) but God (with a capital 'G').

Apr 16, 2009, 12:28 AM

Friend Peaceful1,
    AMHD is for solving question very simply and without complexity.

And you are answering a question with a question.
    Which makes it more complex.

I am not able to bring 1 or 10 chapter anything.
    But can you prove its(God) existence.

We are not trying to make any Holy book fake or rising question on it.
    But we are trying to find God existence or not.

Whether g or G doesn't concern with anything except while writing as per English rules.

Just answer that, are you able to prove it existence or not?
    Because I am able to prove that it doesn't exist at all.

Hope you got it.
    carbonite Posts: 47, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2009, 05:39 AM

I still say make me a tree, not plant one make me one out of nothing.

Apr 16, 2009, 05:45 AM

Ok, I can't make a tree out of nothing.
    If anyone or God can make a tree out of nothing then show me.

Don't tell it was created by God earlier. Now let do it front of all of us. I don't know who or how it(tree) was created before.

If you say its God. Then please request mighty God to create only one tree out of nothing in front of us for the trust or faith of all his believers. And I believe if you prays him with real faith he won't deny you to do it in front of us.
    He must have to keep his devotees respect and that is why we called him God, isn't it?
    Remember in front of us.

Apr 16, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Friend Peaceful1,
    AMHD is for solving question very simply and without complexity.

And you are answering a question with a question.
    Which makes it more complex.

I am not able to bring 1 or 10 chapter anything.
    But can you prove its(God) existance.

We are not trying to make any Holy book fake or rising question on it.
    But we are trying to find God existance or not.

Whether g or G doesn't concern with anything except while writing as per English rules.

Just answer that, are you able to prove it existence or not?
    Because I am able to prove that it doesn't exist at all.

Hope you got it.

Could you please define God

What is the definition of God?

For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that 'this is a pen', for the opposite person to say, 'it is not a pen', he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means.

I have already proved you scientifically & logically, if you don't understand, read again all my previous post.

If you don't want accept the truth, nobody force you to accept it.

Allah says in Quran (2:18)

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

The meaning of verse 2:18

Deaf, to the truth, so that they cannot hear it and accept it;

Dumb, mute as regards goodness, unable to speak of it; and

Blind, to the path of guidance, so that they cannot perceive it;

And they shall not return from their disbelief and error.

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small 'g' that is fake god) but God (with a capital 'G').

Apr 16, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Ok, I can't make a tree out of nothing.
    If anyone or God can make a tree out of nothing then show me.

Don't tell it was created by God earlier. Now let do it front of all of us. I don't know who or how it(tree) was created before.

If you say its God. Then please request mighty God to create only one tree out of nothing infront of us for the trust or faith of all his believers. And I believe if you prays him with real faith he won't deny you to do it infront of us.
    He must have to keep his devotees respect and that is why we called him God, isn't it?
    Remeber infront of us.

This life is test for hereafter. If anyone sees Allah then Where is test

Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.

[Please visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

Islam Guide: Video Clips of Scientists Comments on Science in the Quran on sceince

http://www.scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking at it.

No one sees or hears Allah, not even the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize this entire universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. This is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something we can understand.

We know from the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) the proofs for the existence of God (Allah) are most obvious to us in our everyday surroundings. Anyone with understanding would quickly acknowledge His existence provided they are not so stubborn as to ignore the obvious evidences right in front of us.

Apr 19, 2009, 10:00 PM
    This life is test for hereafter. If anyone sees Allah then Where is test

Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.

[Please visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

Islam Guide: Video Clips of Scientists Comments on Science in the Quran on sceince

Science Islam - Scientists Comment on the Quran

The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the exact same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking at it.

No one sees or hears Allah, not even the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize this entire universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. This is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something we can understand.

We know from the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) the proofs for the existence of God (Allah) are most obvious to us in our everyday surroundings. Anyone with understanding would quickly acknowledge His existence provided they are not so stubborn as to ignore the obvious evidences right in front of us.

Can you explain me, what I have underlined above.
    Jesus was sent by Allah, wasn't it?
    Do you really have any evidance of it or just you are saying.

But if Jesus was sent by Allah then why he established new religion(christianity).
    And also there are many controversies and huge distance between Islam and Christianity.

One of it is Christian used to eat pig in their meal and on other hand it is taboo for Islam.
    Please be careful don't make any statement. Because I heard that you people can make any statement round and round to justify it.

Apr 21, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Can you explain me, what I have underlined above.
    Jesus was sent by Allah, wasn't it?
    Do you really have any evidance of it or just you are saying.

But if Jesus was sent by Allah then why he established new religion(christianity).
    And also there are many controversies and huge distance between Islam and Christianity.

One of it is Christian used to eat pig in their meal and on other hand it is taboo for Islam.
    Please be careful don't make any statement. Because I heard that you people can make any statement round and round to justify it.
    Remember
    When we answer questions about Islam it is important to know, we cannot lie. If we lie, we could go to Hell forever.
    Everything about Islam, Allah and Muhammad has been properly recorded and preserved. It is easy to find out if someone is lying about the teachings of Islam.
    Islam is all about the worship of the One True God, the God of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. We believe in these prophets and their message.
    Sometimes questions contain statements that are not true and before we can answer those questions we have to straighten out the mistakes.

Islam is there, for time immemorial -since man first put foot on earth. Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him), is not the founder of the Religion of Islam. In fact, Qur’an says in Surah Fatir, Ch. 35, Verse 24... ‘There is not a nation or a tribe…there has never been a nation or a people, to whom a warner has not been sent’. The Qur’an says in Surah Raad, Ch.13, Verse 7... ‘And to every nation and to every people have we sent a guide’. That means, there were messengers and guides, send to all the nations of the world. But by name, only 25 Prophets of Almighty God are mentioned in the Holy Qur’an by name. For example Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, David, Solomon, Jesus, Muhammed (Peace be upon him). But our beloved Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him), is mentioned in the Hadith, has said that… ' There were more than 1,24,000 Messengers sent on the face of the earth.' All the messengers that came before Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) -they were only sent for their people, and their message was only meant for a particular time. The messengers that came were sent for their own people, and their message was meant for a particular time. But Holy Qur’an says in Surah Ahzab, Ch. 33, Verse 40... ‘Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah (SWT). He is the messenger of Almighty God, and the seal of the Prophets - and Allah is all knowing and full of knowledge’. Holy Qur’an says... ‘Muhammed (Peace be upon him) is last and final messenger, sent on the face of the earth, and Muhammed (Peace be upon him) was not sent, only for the Muslims or the Arabs’. The Holy Qur’an says in Surah Ambiya, Ch. 21,Verse 107... ‘That We have sent thee… that is, Prophet Muhammed, as a mercy to all the creatures’ -As a mercy to all the world, as a mercy to the whole of humanity. The Holy Qur’an says in Surah Saba, Ch. 34, Verse 28... (Arabic)... ‘That We have sent thee…that is, Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him), as a universal Messenger giving them glad tidings, and warning them against sin.

Quran is the evidence Jesus(pbuh) was sent by Allah, Hes one of the Messenger of Allah.
    & Jesus(pbuh) didn't established new religion.

Position of Jesus in Islam

Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus (pbuh).
    We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (swt).
    We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
    We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).
    We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.
    We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.

It is a critical matter of faith for Muslims to believe in the original revelations that came down to Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus, just as it is is important for Muslims to believe in the revelation of the Quran that came to Muhammad, peace be upon him. The key word here however, is "original." As we all know the origin of the Bible is clouded with centuries of copying, translating and passing down information, now long lost with only copies of manuscripts remaining to remind us of what once was the Bible.

The Bible is a collection of writings by many different authors, the Quran is a dictation (or recitation). The speaker in the Quran - in the first person - is God Almighty (Allah) talking directly to man. In the Bible you have many men writing about God and you have in some places the word of God speaking to men and still in other places you have some men simply writing about history or personal exchanges of information to one another (ex: Epistle of John 3). The Bible in the English King James Version consists of 66 small books. About 18 of them begin by saying: This is the revelation God gave to so and so… The rest make no claim as to their origin. You have for example the beginning of the book of Jonah which begins by saying: The word of the Lord came to Jonah the son of Elmitaeh saying… quote and then it continues for two or three pages.

Muslims should respect the Bible because it does still contain some of the original teachings of Allah. But there is no need to go to Bible classes or purchase one to read to try to learn about what our purpose is here in this life. The Quran makes it clear that Allah has indeed, perfected our "way of life" for us and has conferred on us His favor and has chosen for us to submit to Him in Islam.

Apr 24, 2009, 01:08 AM
    Ok Give the answer clearly below.

Well you are writing all from Quran.Which you describe book of God written by him only.
    It is the book of God so we can't take it as a proof.
    Because tomorrow I wrote one book and declare as a sacred and said I am the only mighty God.Are you going to believe this? No... right!

So Quran itself is the book of God so we can't take it as evidence or Proof.
    You can explain what is Quran all about but that is not needed here.

Miracle is another part; curing one, give life to dead this is not possible.
    And it was not possible too.This are all the stories written to believe, yes it is like this only, it is true, no one can deny.

Actually all this stories you know, why they created?

You and all are watching television right? After some period advertisement comes. And this is going on frequently.
    Buy seeing every now and then we assume that what the advertisement is saying is the correct one.
    We go shop and buy the products that frequently seens on television, isn't it? Although there are lots of other products.

So its same, when you hear same stories thousand of time you adict to believe what is in the story.
    And all the miracle are only stories at the time of messengers.

And religion is like a trap. We can't think beyond that if we fully accept as it is.
    You said above modern christian not believe Jesus birth without male intervention, I think that's right.
    Because we don't know or we were not so advanced at that time to do DNA test or to find out how the child takes birth.

Proof the existence of God with any other thing.

Apr 24, 2009, 01:15 AM

Ok Peaceful1,
    Then why is the difference between those religion.
    And why Jesus go for his own teachings of religion or establishing religion.

He say God is Yehuva not Allah, why?
    Sorry for spell of Yehuva if wrong.

Wasn't he betrayed Allah for his own teaching.
    And how one can say,"My father is my neighbour".
    If Jesus had been sent by Allah then why he told that his father is Yehuva.
    Now don't tell that Allah and Yehuva is same.

And you didn't explain about pig controversy.
    Can you eat pig? But Jesus never told anybody or himself not to eat pig meat.
    Where on other hand it is taboo in Islam religion of Allah.
    Didn't Jesus really betrayed Allah? He must sent to Hell,wasn't he?If Jesus really sent by Allah as his messenger.
    I know that you don't have answer for that.

Ok answer this, now I want to know whether Islam or Allah is really for all or just for Muslim. Is God(Allah) really the creator and caretaker of all or not.
    And on other hand are really follow what you are saying and what is written in Islam.
    Or you just talking one and doing different thing.

How all human are being seen in Quran.
    Are they descriminated in Muslim or non-muslim or race or treated as same for Allah?

Is there is explanation of this in Quran.

Apr 24, 2009, 06:08 AM

Jesus (pbuh) was born a Jew so he did not eat pork.

It does not say you can eat pig (pork) in the Bible, Some folks just say it does.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:05 PM
    Ok Give the answer clearly below.

Well you are writing all from Quran.Which you describe book of God written by him only.
    It is the book of God so we can't take it as a proof.
    Because tomorrow I wrote one book and declare as a sacred and said I am the only mighty God.Are you going to believe this? No......right!

So Quran itself is the book of God so we can't take it as evidence or Proof.
    You can explain what is Quran all about but that is not needed here.

Miracle is another part; curing one, give life to dead this is not possible.
    And it was not possible too.This are all the stories written to believe, yes it is like this only, it is true, no one can deny.

Actually all this stories you know, why they created?

There are more than a thousand verses in the Glorious Qur’an, containing scientific facts. Many facts mentioned in the Qur’an have been discovered in the last few centuries. But science has not advanced to a level where it can confirm every statement of the Qur’an.

Suppose 80% of all that is mentioned in the Qur’an has been proved 100% correct. About the remaining 20%, science makes no categorical statement, since it has not advanced to a level, where it can either prove or disprove these statements. With the limited knowledge that we have, we cannot say for sure whether even a single percentage or a single verse of the Qur’an from this 20% portion is wrong. Thus when 80% of the Qur’an is 100% correct and the remaining 20% is not disproved, logic says that even the 20% portion is correct.

Visit
    Quran Divine Book
    Allah's Quran - Quran - Divine Book

Proof of revelation
    Allah's Quran - Authenticity Of The Quran

Apr 24, 2009, 11:30 PM
    [I]

There are more than a thousand verses in the Glorious Qur’an, containing scientific facts. Many facts mentioned in the Qur’an have been discovered in the last few centuries. But science has not advanced to a level where it can confirm every statement of the Qur’an.

Suppose 80% of all that is mentioned in the Qur’an has been proved 100% correct. About the remaining 20%, science makes no categorical statement, since it has not advanced to a level, where it can either prove or disprove these statements. With the limited knowledge that we have, we cannot say for sure whether even a single percentage or a single verse of the Qur’an from this 20% portion is wrong. Thus when 80% of the Qur’an is 100% correct and the remaining 20% is not disproved, logic says that even the 20% portion is correct.

Visit
    Quran Divine Book
    Allah's Quran - Quran - Divine Book

Proof of revelation
    Allah's Quran - Authenticity Of The Quran
    You are neither answering my questions nor proving God existence by yourself.
    You are just explaining the versus in Quran.
    And that too, we can read and understand.
    Please read the question of this thread and give answer according to it.

Now, I am asking last question to you and just answer as simple as you can and this question applies to everyone.

Peaceful1 please don't explain versus of Quran for this simple question.
    Just answer in one sentence.

Please take a paper and pen and then go for question, write the answer on paper as your going through question to question.

Q 1) Suppose if you born in Christian family who would be your God and you follow which religion?

For example: My answer would be; My God would be Jesus/Yehuva and I will follow the Christian religion or Bible.

Q 2) If you born in Hindu family who would be your God and which religion you would follow?

My answer will be; My God would be any God or Goddess from Hindu and I would be the follower of Gita, Ved or Shastras(whatever comes under Hinduism).

Q 3) If you born in Muslim family who would be your God and which religion you would follow?

My answer will be: My God would be Allah and I would be the follower of Islam.

Q 4)What if you born in Buddhist family who would be your God and which religion you would follow?

My answer, My God will be Buddha and would be the follower of Buddhism.

Now answer this 4 simple questions and you are going to reveal the Truth of your(yourself) existence.

Carbonite I am also expecting answer to this question from you too.

Just gives answer with you conscience and logic. Don't refer any science, versus of any holy Book.

Just think you are a child who don't know what is religion and what is God.
    Keep it as simple as it is.

But there is another few question are there. Don't worry not that much of hard.

Q 1) If you are orphan and you are adopted by any Christian family when you are 3-4 years old but your original( I say original) parents were Muslim then by being with Christian family who would be your God and religion.

My answer is same as Q 1 above.

Q 2)Same situation but adopted by Hindu family who would be your God and which religion you follow.

My answer is same as Q 2 above.

Q 3) Same situation but adopted by Muslim family but original parents were Christian then who would be your God and which religion you follow?

My answer is same as Q 3 above.

Q 4) Same situation but adopted by Buddhist family but original parents were Muslim then who would be your God and which religion you follow?

My answer is same as Q 4 above.

In above Questions consider you original parents are from the religion which you are following now.

Just make it simple answer it.No versus no reference.
    I think almost 99.99% people would give the same answer as mine.

And who are not giving 99.99% as answers means they are not thinking like 99.99% people.Means they are mentally challenged.They don't want to accept the truth.

And we also see how complex anyone make it, means they intentionally don't want to answer this question.

Because they now this is the truth of life.
    I already said that in previous thread. Religion is the source of God.
    Where you born that will be your God.
    And person making it complex means they are blind they need rest in life an for that person I am not going to reply.

Apr 25, 2009, 01:24 AM
    [QUOTE=ubharedev;1688376]Ok Peaceful1,
    Then why is the difference between those religion.
    And why Jesus go for his own teachings of religion or establishing religion.

Jesus(pbuh) never teach from his own.

People lied about the revelations, changed their scriptures and abused and even murdered the prophets whom Allah sent to them.

"And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.
    It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book & Al-Hukma (the knowledge & understanding of the laws of religion, etc.) & Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyun (learned men of religion who practice what they know & also preach others), because you are teaching the Book, & you are studying it." [Noble Quran 3:78-79]

Prophets of Allah only ask people to worship Allah, as One God without partners. They would never ask people to worship them or anyone or anything else. Allah tells us in the Quran:

Nor would he (a messenger of Allah) order you to take angels & Prophets for lords (gods). Would he order you to disbelieve after you have submitted to Allah's Will?
    [Noble Quran 3:80]

if you study the bible, it reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary.

"…I with the finger of God cast out devils…." [The Bible, Luke 11:20]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: & my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [The Bible, John 5:30]

Whoever say I seek not my own will, but God's will is a Muslim.
    Muslim means any one who submits his or her will, to Almighty God.

He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. In the Gospel of Mathew:

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven & earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, & shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do & teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

"For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes & Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven." [The Bible, Mathew 5:17-20]

The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus (pbuh) mission in the following verses:

"… and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me." [The Bible, John 14:24]

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, & Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent." [The Bible, John 17:3]

Jesus (pbuh) of Nazareth – a Man Approved of God

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know." [The Bible, Acts 2:22]

Today's bible is not the Complete Word of God. Its corrupted. All the other religious scriptures except Quran, have interpolations, additions, deletions or revisions.
    The Qur’an is the only religious scripture on the face of the earth which has been maintained it its original form, because
    Allah (swt) promises in the Qur’an, in Surah Al Hijr, chapter 15 verse 9

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)."

We believe only that portion of the Bible which matches to the Quran.

People began to separate into different groups due to their rejection of truth & denial of clear proofs becoming evident to them from their Lord.

"And the people of the Scripture (Jews & Christians) differed not amongst themselves until after clear evidence came to them.
    And they were not commanded anything more than this; to worship Allah, alone (without making partners with Him in worship) and establish regular devotional prayers and pay the charity due to the poor; and this is the correct Way (way of life and religion). [Noble Quran 98:4-5]

Allah warns the Muslims not to fall into the same trap as the people before them, by disputing with each other and separating into different religious groups:

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.
    On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith." [Noble Quran 3:105-106]

Allah will only accept true submission, obedience and in purity and peace to His commandments.

And whoever seeks a Way of life other than submission and surrender to Allah's Will (Islam), it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
    [Noble Quran 3:85]

To believe in Allah and follow His Commandments has been the message of all prophets of monotheism.

Pork prohibited in the Bible

The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus

"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you".

"Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch, they are unclean to you."
    [Leviticus 11:7-8]

Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you. Ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcass."
    [Deuteronomy 14:8]

A similar prohibition is repeated in the Bible in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 2-5.

Regarding Allah.

"Allah" is the same word used by Christian Arabs and Jewish Arabs in their Bible, centuries before Islam came.

On page one [1] of Genesis in the Old Testament, we find the word "Allah" seventeen [17] times.
    Every hotel and motel has a Bible. Next time you see one look in the introduction, you will find samples of the different languages they have translated. For Arabic they have translated the verse in the New Testament in Arabic from the famous verse in the Gospel John 3:16 -

"For God so loved the world..."
    - and the word the translators used in Arabic for "God" is the very same word used by Muslims around the planet, "Allah."

Where Does the word "Allah" Come From?

"Allah" comes from the Arabic word "elah"a god' or something worshiped. - (Arabic) means '

This word (elah) can be made plural (gods), as in "aleha" and it can be male or female just as the word in English can be "goddess."

The Muslims prefer calling the Supreme Creator, Allah, instead of by the English word ‘God’. The Arabic word, ‘Allah’, is pure and unique, unlike the English word ‘God’, which can be played around with.
    If you add ‘s’ to the word God, it becomes ‘Gods’, that is the plural of God. Allah is one and singular, there is no plural of Allah. If you add ‘dess’ to the word God, it becomes ‘Goddess’ that is a female God. There is nothing like male Allah or female Allah. Allah has no gender. If you add the word ‘father’ to ‘God’ it becomes ‘God-father’. God-father means someone who is a guardian. There is no word like ‘Allah-father’. If you add the word ‘mother’ to ‘God’, it becomes ‘God-mother’. There is nothing like ‘Allah-mother’ in Islam. Allah is a unique word. If you prefix tin before the word God, it becomes tin-God i.e. fake God. Allah is a unique word, which does not conjure up any mental picture nor can it be played around with. Therefore the Muslims prefer using the Arabic word ‘Allah’ for the Almighty.

Some may argue that God does not become a human being but only takes a human form. If God only takes a human form but does not become a human being, He should not possess any human qualities. We know that all the ‘God-men’, have human qualities and failings. They have all the human needs such as the need to eat, sleep, etc.

The worship of God in human form is therefore a logical fallacy and should be abhorred in all its forms and manifestations.

That is the reason why the Qur’an speaks against all forms of anthropomorphism. The Glorious Qur’an says in the following verse:

"There is nothing whatever like unto Him." [Al-Qur’an 42:11]

God does not perform ungodly acts:

The Qur’an says: "Allah is never unjust In the least degree." [Al-Qur’an 4:40]

God can be unjust if He chooses to be so, but the moment God does injustice, He ceases to be God.

God can make mistakes if He wants to, but He does not make mistakes because making a mistake is an ungodly act. The Qur’an says:

"…my Lord never errs." [Holy Qur’an 20:52]

The moment God makes a mistake, he ceases to be God.

God does not forget:

"…my Lord never errs, nor forgets." [Al-Qur’an 20:52]

The Islamic concept of God is that God has power over all things. The Qur’an says in several places (Al -Qur’an 2:106; 2:109; 2:284; 3:29; 16:77; and 35:1):

"For verily Allah has power over all things"

Further, the Glorious Qur’an says:

"Allah is the doer of all that He intends." [Al-Qur’an 85:16]

We must keep in mind that Allah intends only Godly acts and not ungodly acts.

Regarding : Is Allah Just for All

Allah mention in the Quran

We recite them to you (O Muhammad peace be upon him) in truth, and Allah wills no injustice to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns).
    And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And all matters go back (for decision) to Allah.
    You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and commandments with him] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Maruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fasiqun (disobedient to Allah - and rebellious against Allah's Command).[Noble Quran 3:108-110]

Whoever believes in Allah, as One God and is trying their best to follow the most recent of the prophets, peace be upon them all, could well be a Muslim (submitter to the Will of Allah) and as such, it is up to Allah to be their Judge, just as He is the Judge in all matters.

There is no racism in Islam

"O human kind, We have created you from a single pair of male and female, and have divided you into nations and tribes, so that you shall recognize each other, not that you shall despise each other, and the most honoured in the sight of Allah (swt) is the person who has Taqwa and Allah is all knowing, full of knowledge, and well acquainted with all things. This Verse of the Glorious Quran says that, O humankind, We have created you from a single pair of male and female that means the whole human race originates from a single pair of male and female. All the human beings in the world they have a common grandparent. And Allah (swt) says that We have divided the human race into nations and tribes, so that they shall recognize each other, not that they shall despise and fight amongst themselves. And the criteria for judgment, in the sight of Allah (swt) this verse says Does not depend on sex, caste, colour, creed or wealth but it depends, on Taqwa that is God consciousness, that is piety, that is righteousness. Anyone who is more righteous, who is more pious, who is more God-conscious, is honoured in the sight of Allah (swt) and Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted with all things. Further the Glorious Quran says in Surah Ar-Rum, Ch. No. 30, V. No. 22, that And amongst His signs, is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variation in your languages, and your colours. Verily in that, is a sign for those who know. The Glorious Quran says that Allah (swt) has created various types of languages and different colours black human being, white, brown, yellow and these are signs. These variations in colour and language, is not to despise each other, because every language that you have on the face of the earth it is a beautiful language. It may sound funny, if it is unique to you you may not have heard that language before it may sound funny but those people who speak that language, for them it is the most beautiful language. So Allah says He has created various languages and colours, so that you may recognize, you may know each other. And the Glorious Quran says in Surah Israa, Ch. No. 17, V. No. 70... (Arabic)... That Allah (swt) Almighty God, has honoured the children of Adam. Allah does not say that He has honoured only the Arabs or the Americans or a particular race but Almighty God has honoured all the children of Adam, irrespective of race, caste, colour, creed or sex.

Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) said in his last sermon
    All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

are really follow what you are saying and what is written in Islam.
    Or you just talking one and doing different thing.

Allahmdulillah, I try to follow Islam Completely.
    But there are some Muslims who are dishonest, unreliable, who cheat, etc. & the media projects this as though only Muslims are involved in such activities. There are black sheep in every community. I know Muslims who are alcoholics and who can drink most of the non-Muslims under the table.

In spite of all the black sheep in the Muslim community, Muslims taken on the whole, yet form the best community in the world. We are the biggest community of tee-totallers as a whole, i.e. those who don’t imbibe alcohol. Collectively, we are a community which gives the maximum charity in the world. There is not a single person in the world who can even show a candle to the Muslims where modesty is concerned; where sobriety is concerned; where human values and ethics are concerned.

Apr 25, 2009, 10:36 AM
    You are neither answering my questions nor proving God existance by yourself.
    You are just explaining the versus in Quran.
    And that too, we can read and understand.
    Please read the question of this thread and give answer according to it.

Now, I am asking last question to you and just answer as simple as you can and this question applies to everyone.

Peaceful1 please don't explain versus of Quran for this simple question.
    Just answer in one sentence.

Please take a paper and pen and then go for question, write the answer on paper as your going through question to question.

Q 1) Suppose if you born in Christian family who would be your God and you follow which religion?

For example: My answer would be; My God would be Jesus/Yehuva and I will follow the Christian religion or Bible.

Q 2) If you born in Hindu family who would be your God and which religion you would follow?

My answer will be; My God would be any God or Goddess from Hindu and I would be the follower of Gita, Ved or Shastras(whatever comes under Hinduism).

Q 3) If you born in Muslim family who would be your God and which religion you would follow?

My answer will be: My God would be Allah and I would be the follower of Islam.

Q 4)What if you born in Buddhist family who would be your God and which religion you would follow?

My answer, My God will be Buddha and would be the follower of Buddhism.

Now answer this 4 simple questions and you are going to reveal the Truth of your(yourself) existance.

Carbonite I am also expecting answer to this question from you too.

Just gives answer with you conscience and logic. Don't refer any science, versus of any holy Book.

Just think you are a child who don't know what is religion and what is God.
    Keep it as simple as it is.

But there is another few question are there. Don't worry not that much of hard.

Q 1) If you are orphan and you are adopted by any Christian family when you are 3-4 years old but your original( I say original) parents were Muslim then by being with Christian family who would be your God and religion.

My answer is same as Q 1 above.

Q 2)Same situation but adopted by Hindu family who would be your God and which religion you follow.

My answer is same as Q 2 above.

Q 3) Same situation but adopted by Muslim family but original parents were Christian then who would be your God and which religion you follow?

My answer is same as Q 3 above.

Q 4) Same situation but adopted by Buddhist family but original parents were Muslim then who would be your God and which religion you follow?

My answer is same as Q 4 above.

In above Questions consider you original parents are from the religion which you are following now.

Just make it simple answer it.No versus no reference.
    I think almost 99.99% people would give the same answer as mine.

And who are not giving 99.99% as answers means they are not thinking like 99.99% people.Means they are mentally challenged.They don't want to accept the truth.

And we also see how complex anyone make it, means they intentionally don't want to answer this question.

Because they now this is the truth of life.
    I already said that in previous thread. Religion is the source of God.
    Where you born that will be your God.
    And person making it complex means they are blind they need rest in life an for that person I am not going to reply.

You have asked good question.

"My special congratulations to you", because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belief - he is a Christian, because his father is a Christian; he is a Hindu, because his father is a Hindu; the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers.

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah"(as a Muslim), then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?" (Collected by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

Islam is the religion of all Prophets, Adam to Muhammad. Children are not born out of any sin, original, inherited or derived. They are born on the religion of their nature, i.e. Islam.

The reason that I am congratulating is because you agree with the first part of the Shahada i.e. the Islamic Creed, ‘La ilaaha’ - meaning ‘there is no God’. So half my job is already done; now the only part left is ‘il lallah’ i.e. ‘BUT ALLAH’ which I have already did.
    For more read my pervious posts again with open mind.

You still didn't reply to my question.
    I ask you again this question "What is the definition of God?

If I dont know What is God, then I can't say that God doesnt exist.
    For a person to say there is no God, he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that ‘this is a pen’, for the opposite person to say, ‘it is not a pen’, he should know what is the definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand. For him to say this is not a pen, he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say ‘there is no God’, he should at least know the concept of God.

Concept of God in Islam
    The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah, the One and Only. "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. "He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him." [Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]
    The word ‘Assamad’ is difficult to translate. It means ‘absolute existence’, which can be attributed only to Allah (swt), all other existence being temporal or conditional. It also means that Allah (swt) is not dependent on any person or thing, but all persons and things are dependent on Him.
    Surah Ikhlas - the touchstone of theology:
    Surah Ikhlas (Chapter 112) of the Glorious Qur’an, is the touchstone of theology. ‘Theo’ in Greek means God and ‘logy’ means study. Thus Theology means study of God and to Muslims this four line definition of Almighty God serves as the touchstone of the study of God. Any candidate to divinity must be subjected to this ‘acid test’. Since the attributes of Allah given in this chapter are unique, false gods and pretenders to divinity can be easily dismissed using these verses.

The Muslims prefer calling the Supreme Creator, Allah, instead of by the English word ‘God’. The Arabic word, ‘Allah’, is pure and unique, unlike the English word ‘God’, which can be played around with.. . (for more information refer to my last post )

[Visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

Science Islam - Scientists Comment on the Quran

Allah says in Surah Fussilat:
    "Soon We will show them our signs in the (farthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?" [Al-Quran 41:53]

Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (that is fake god) but Allah.

Apr 27, 2009, 02:00 AM

Children follow their parents teachings. When they become adults they may or may not move on to reading other religious texts.

Stay in peace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do Aliens exist? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi Guys Just want to know if you guys believe in UFO's and Aliens? What do you guys think about it? Have you guys had any experiences or seen an Alien or UFO? I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff on the net but don't know what to make of it... Regards Shaun G

Does telepathy exist? [ 15 Answers ]

Does telepathy exist.. Can we actually communicate through our minds? If so does anybody know the procedure?

Does god really exist? [ 84 Answers ]

Well... im not an atheist... im just confused... everytime I want to believe in god... I keep having that lingering doubt... I feel... maybe there isn't god..? I don't know what to do... help... :( I hope that something might help me change my veiws for a positive outcome..

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

View more questions Search