Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2008, 04:08 AM
    Has anyone tried Claire Blanche L-Gluthathione pills?
    Hi, Ive read a lot about these pills and apperently have a lot of positive responses from users. Has anyone tried it and how are they? Thanks :)
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 10:48 PM

Tried 'em but didn't work for me... they cost way more than other pills too... plus by results they mean that you have to wait at least a couple of months, for most people 3-6, before you see any results...
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly514 View Post
    tried 'em but didn't work for me.....they cost way more than other pills too..........plus by results they mean that you have to wait at least a couple of months, for most ppl 3-6, before you see any results.....
    Oh right, did you notice any change whatsoever (clearer skin maybe) and how long did you use them for? It also says that users might experience a breakout during the 1st stages of using them, did u get this? Thanks :)
    kikaystore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 04:56 PM
    HI :)

I've also tried it and it worked for me I did not experience any breakout during the 1st stage of using and now I have very creamy soft glowing skin. I've been taking it now for 8 months. I also drink the Claire Blanche Booster C and Grapeseed Extract. Thanks :)
    LionessRampant Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 04:25 PM

I used them for 30 days (enough to get in my system, and it takes 30 days for skin to renew itself) and saw no results RE: lightening. I did notice that I had practically no acne and more energy, but that was it. :)
    braveheartamb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LionessRampant View Post
    I used them for 30 days (enough to get in my system, and it takes 30 days for skin to renew itself) and saw no results RE: lightening. I did notice that I had practically no acne and more energy, but that was it. :)
    I would really like those results! I've been checking out kikay's store for some time. I may make a purchase soon. Has anyone had any other side effects that weren't as favorable?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2010, 11:42 PM

Don't.. think.. so
    spanishpnay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 02:06 PM
    My mother-in-law,my cousin,friends and me are using this product.and all of them are saying that this product is good.. well, i can say its good too,i feel more energized,and i don't worry to put make -up anymore coz my face and skin is becoming more radiant... i love it... we love it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L-Gluthathione pills [ 1 Answers ]

Are they safe to take? Ive bought whitening pills as I have a very uneven skin color. L-Gluthathione is in the pills. What are they? I only take a tablet a day. Thanks Jo:confused:

All about gluthathione [ 4 Answers ]

I am at age of 25 when I heard about this gluthathione advertisement and I have this interest to try taking that food suplement. But I'm not quite too sure if those said in the advertisement were true and safe. Only positive effects are stated by the products label and I don't know behind the bad...

Am I allowed to take gluthathione? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 21 years old and I would just like to know if I'm allowed to take gluthathione? If so, my I'm 5'3 and I weigh 109 pounds, how much should I be taking? I'm planning to buy the glutha in healthy options, is that a good option? Thanks :)

L-Gluthathione [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am just a new member. And I am really in need of an aswer about L-Gluthathione. I have seen how the medicine have worked for my friends and I really want to try it for myself since it is not that after all bad with reagrds to the effects and its benefits of the medicine. The thing is that I...

View more questions Search