Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcdrama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Getting married after basic?
    My fiancé and I have been talking about getting married for the past 3 months now and we've seem to come to a wall. I just found out that I was going to be leaving for basic training in the air force nov 12th which I get stuck with the 8.5 basic training in the air force and would be done around mid January. We do know that we want to be together in a home after I'm done tech school so we wanted to get married after basic training. What I don't have is experience of the area and who's gotten married after basic to know how much, where to go, how long and would I have time after I graduate before tech school... does anyone have any help for a air force wife to be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 06:57 AM

Each person is difference, you will not normally know for sure when your next school will be till almost the end of your basic.

I have known some that go almost straight to school, others get a couple weeks.

So you will have to stay flexable, you may want to either do it now, or be ready to do it on a few days notice after basic, or wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file Married jointly or married separated [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know, that can I file jointly with my wife or married but separated. She is a Canadian citizen and she does not have a U.S. (SSN). She visits me Every 2 months and if I round up all her visits she has stayed with me More than 6 months, so can I claim her by applying for ITIN...

Can I refile my taxes from Married to married filing separtly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband owes taxes and we have been filing taxes Married/Jointly. But Since he owes we won't get the rebate. After I filed our 2007 taxes (I did myself) I wondered if I could have filed Married/filing separately Can I go back and refile again with Married/filing separately. We have kids. So...

I cannot answer this one for certain. (married/previously married folks may help) [ 3 Answers ]

My old college roommate asked me to weigh in on his girlfriend's angst. His girlfriends ex-husband remarried and he says she's been a bit "off" since for weeks. I said it was normal since she has kids with her Ex and now they have a new family for her to deal with etc... Anyway, he thinks...

View more questions Search