Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nervelush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 12:28 AM
    A loved one not in my life anymore
    Hello everyone the name is shan I'm 24 from pa area

I've been told by my personal psychic that I will be proposing to my ex-fiance again.

I'd love to think that is true and that some way we will be together again in the future.

Does anyone foresee this happening or know of a really good psychic.
    Hope stretches a long way.

Thanks!

-shan
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 03:11 AM

Hi, shan!

Unfortunately, we really don't have any psychics here.

But, I do have a question for you. Is there anything that has happened in your life, other than what your psychic has said, that might indicate that there might be the possibility of you having the opportunity to propose to the one that you love again?

What I'm basically asking is, has there been anything that has happened recently between you and your ex that might mean that there is the possibility of a relationship again?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 06:51 AM

Yes, have your ex and you been talking again, have you started dating your ex?

There is no one that can tell you what is going to happen, expect I can tell you that you will be throwing your money away to people who promise to tell you your future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Would He Tell Her He Loved Her? [ 5 Answers ]

I need an opinion on something. My husband and I have been through hell and continue to go through hell. For many many reasons, I decided to break it off with him and had no communication with him for several weeks. I accidentally picked up the phone before looking at the caller I.D last week and...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

How can someone who loved you do this to you. [ 14 Answers ]

It's been about 4 or 5 weeks now since my ex dumped me. I don't need to go into how much I loved her or how much I did for her, I'll skip that part. But basically I've just found out that she has got with another guy. I have no idea who it could be. I'm hurting so much. Me. "Is it true your with...

P.O.A Over a loved one [ 1 Answers ]

When my father was ill in the hospital a couple of years ago, my sister had P.O.A. over him. He is now able to care for himself. Is this P.O.A. still valid? Thank you!

I don't want him in my child's life anymore [ 4 Answers ]

My soon to be ex estranged husband for 7 years has never been there physically finacialy, or emotionly for my 7 year old son. I'm filing for divorce trying to do it on my own but I've come to a glitch. He says he don't want nothing to do with our son he wants to start over. So he heard from a...

View more questions Search