Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter75642 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 12:18 AM
    American movie - Chick Flick
    It's at least 15 years old. A female advertising exec, in possibly New York suddenly finds herself left with her dead sister's baby. She moves to the country to raise the child. In the process buys an old farm with an orchid & to survive she makes baby food from the fruit. This then becomes the flavour of the month with new York yuppies with babies & she then markets the product nationally.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Oct 11, 2008, 01:42 AM
    That would be this one, with Diane Keaton

Baby Boom (1987)
    oona Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Hi the movie is called Baby Boom with Diane Keaton... Enjoy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's 1st world war movie/chic flick [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a movie title. I believe it was filmed in the 80's but the story takes place before the war - somewhere in Europe. A country bumpkin is sent to an upscale all girls boarding school. Her classmates dislike her and her rough manners (I recall a scene in the movie where she...

What movie is this? Italian American based [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this is an older movie, but not black and white... I saw it so long ago when I was a kid all I can remember are bits and pieces. There's a huge Itallian Sylvester Stallone - Fonz like guy in it, and at one point him and a buddy of his get into an argument when the big guy is like... taking...

Milly Willy (rom com/chick flick) [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? Its about a girl that turns in to a boy? Can't remember much about it I just remember it being brilliant and I believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's... if so is it obtainable and where?:)

American Psycho Movie Theme [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody name the classical song in the beginning of the movie "american psycho" part 1. It plays for like 30 to 60 seconds. And I heard the actuall song before. I want the name of it. I tried the soundtrack but its just a theme so I couldn't find it. Thanks in advanced

Trying to find a title of an old American Sci Fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help please! I am trying to find out the title of an old American Sci-Fi movie. It was made in the 1950/60's, and was in black&white. The short description I have of the film is: It involves a man who has returned from space, who then over a period starts to transform into a scary...

View more questions Search