Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    learnitall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 04:58 PM
    How to turn on gas valve behind gas oven after turning off?
    Turn on the valve ehind my gas stove?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 05:34 PM

Turn it the opposite direction as when you shut it off. Are you saying that it shut off fine, but you can't turn it back on. Need more info to your problem, and I'm sure I can help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ge built in oven don't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electric built in oven that when I had turned it on it would just turn off by itself it seemed when it got hot and then turn on and off but now it has gone out and hasn't came back on Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Leaky turn off valve! [ 4 Answers ]

I came home today after being gone for 2 days to discover that I have a leaky "turn -off valve" behind my upstairs toilet and the water dripped down the subfloor to the first floor ceiling and is dripping down my walls!! THe ceiling has paint peeling from it and it is dripping. I am trying to...

Replacing Gas Oven Valve [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had an employee from the local gas company in my kitchen and he looked at the shut off valve for my gas oven. He suggested I call a plumber and change the valve because it was very old and prone to failing. What are the best types of gas shut off valves that I should ask a plumber to...

View more questions Search