Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phelpsfan08 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Trying to find a kicking target
    My taekwondo school is looking for a certain kicking target. We have not been able to find it and thought they might have stopped making them. I found a picture of one today and it is simply called Kick Partner. It is basically a few focus pads connected to a pole. I just cannot find anyone who sells them. If anyone knows how to find it, I would appreciate any help. Thank You.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2008, 03:20 AM

Hi, phelpsfan08!

I think that I found what you're looking for being sold on the following site.

Buy Training Equipment (2)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting at target [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a minor who shoplifted something under $20 and this is my frist offense what will I be charged with and I live in minneapols

Heat not kicking on until the temp dips below 64 degrees, target temp set to 72 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time posting here, but I figured it was a good place to start for some advice. I just bought a new townhouse a few weeks ago and have been having some heating issues since moving in. The actual furnace (Goodman GMS 8045) was installed in June of '06 while the unit was...

Target audience [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know about monitoring a manuscript for its relevance to the target audience? I can't find anything about it!

View more questions Search