Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Jail time for false statement
    How much jail time could you get for a false statement? Or what are the consequences of writing a false statement?:confused:
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Oct 10, 2008, 02:15 PM

False statement to who?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 02:16 PM

Yeah, that would depend on who the statement is to and what exactly you are falsifying

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perpetual inventory system false statement [ 5 Answers ]

Which of the following statements is false regarding a perpetual inventory system: a) physical counts are never needed since records are maintained on a transaction by transaction basis b) the balance in the inventory account is updated with each inventory purchase and sale transaction c) cost...

My husband is in jail for a false crime. [ 1 Answers ]

My 21 yr old husband was arrested a few months ago for a false sex crime against a 15 yr old. I need to know under what circumstances my 2 yr old son can be taken away if I remain married to my husband. Can he be taken from me if my husband is convicted but doesn't have to register as a sex...

False statement [ 11 Answers ]

If someone who accuses someone of a felony but lies about who he/she is and where he works i.e. denied being in the military. Also lied about the events. How can he/she lying about being in the military help the case.

Which cash flow statement is false? [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Which of the following statements is false? a. Financing activities usually involve long-term liability and current asset accounts b. Operating activities usually involve current asset and current liability accounts c. Investing activities usually involve long-term asset accounts...

View more questions Search