Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vijit Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 12:45 PM
    File server denied access through webdav
    I have a file server mapped as a drive on my network place which is accessed through webdav. The username password is correct. However, Windows XP denies access to this drive. Unable to figure out why??
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vijit
    Unable to figure out why???
    It's Microsoft?

See Microsoft Windows Clients section of WebDAV, WebDAV Mini-Redirector (MRXDAV.SYS) Versions and Issues List, and Cannot Add FQDN Web Folders that Require Basic Authentication to "My Network Places".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Access is denied [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm new to this site so if I've posted this in the wrong section do appologise.. what it is I've got a IOMEGA external hardrive that use to work fine with my old laptop who had windows xp on it. As I've just bought a new laptop recently with vista on it, I tried connecting the external...

Access denied to D: [ 1 Answers ]

Someone has denied me the access to my D: of my PC. Whenever I click on D: it shows access denied. I have all my back ups there. Please help me out to open up my D:

Access denied to file I am owner of and have full permissions? [ 1 Answers ]

I get Access denied to a file on NTFS partition. - I am logged in as a Administrator. - Administrator have full access. - System has a full access. - Audit shows that full access is granted. Any ideas of what am I missing?

Cannot delete a file: Access Denied [ 2 Answers ]

When I am trying to delete a pdf file I am getting a message as " Cannot delete the file : Access denied " Make sure the disk is not write protected.

Access is denied ? [ 2 Answers ]

There is still a problem when I want to access to my ibm computer through my emachine PC I can access it easily but when try to access my emachine through ibm it says emachine is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource . Contact the administrator of this server to...

View more questions Search