Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imran_mehraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Degree after diploma
    Hello I am irfan and I have completed 3 years Dip. In Comp. Engg. And now I want to go for degree progrmmame what I have tell me which is the shortest path to get degree in which college.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2008, 05:49 AM

I'm surprised you managed to complete three years, since you can't follow simple clear instructions. I've moved this from the Introductions forum which is clearly marked as not for asking questions.

In any case, you should be asking your guidance counselor at the school this question. They will better know what programs are available to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 03:23 PM

And knowing where you are from, Paris ? Iraq, India

The names we call things, the time it takes is all different

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get degree after diploma [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I sailing as mercantile marine as chief mates and have diploma in nautical sciences However I want to continue my further education and for which I would need Graduate degree in any field By any means is it possible that I upgrade my diploma Or can get admission in to 3rd year of any BSc...

How to get a degree after diploma [ 1 Answers ]

I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering in 2005 passout. And I have two years of expirience in marketing industrial products. Currently I am employed. But I want a degree. So please suggest me number of ways to get a degree.

View more questions Search