Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danbet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 02:34 AM
    Income Tax treatment of Principal Repayment
    Need info about Income Tax treatment of Principal Repayment
    Neilcathy67 Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2008, 07:34 AM

What type of Loan, Mortgage? Cash payment or check?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Tax treatment in INDIA for income earned from foreign investment / speculation BY RI [ 1 Answers ]

What is the TAX treatment in India for the income earned from Investment made in foreign and income from speculation outside india

Ventury Principal [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ventuery principal? What is the relation between Pressure and velocity corresponding to ventury principal for gas?

Income tax treatment of sales tax on improvement to rental property [ 3 Answers ]

For income tax purposes, major improvements to my rental property must be depreciated over a period of years. Can I take the sales tax on those improvements as a deduction in the year of the improvement, or must the sales tax amount be included in the depreciation schedule? Thank-you, ...

Principal balance [ 5 Answers ]

what is the principal balance on the automobile mean? is that the remaining balance that is owed on the vehicle? I am trying to find out what kind of equity I have in my vehicle approximate value of car minus the principal balance equals the equity ?? Principal balance is that the balance...

View more questions Search