Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rofell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 11:04 AM
    Hampton Bay Fan No High Speed
    I have a remote only Hampton Bay fan, everything works except the high speed, it worked last year.:confused:
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 28, 2006, 01:09 PM
    What happens when you switch it to high?

May 28, 2006, 03:38 PM
    There is only one speed that works, if I push HI the fan turns on about MED, if I push LOW, or MED the fan turns off.
    Uber Member

May 28, 2006, 03:39 PM
    Sounds like the fan has a bad capacitor. But since you're dealing with a remote fan you might be better off just returning it to Home Depot for a replacement under warranty.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...ng-and-FAQ.php

May 28, 2006, 09:17 PM
    Will home depot require the original box.
    Uber Member

May 28, 2006, 09:18 PM
    No. You might get someone cranky behind the counter who tries to be tough, but their policy doesn't require it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High speed internet [ 11 Answers ]

I am pondering what kind of high speed internet to get for my computer. I am currently working with a dial up connection and would like to know what kind of high speed hook up I can use to my advantage. I am primarily using the connection for downloading music off Limewire. Love my music so give...

High Speed Dail-Up [ 8 Answers ]

The New York Times reported on BPL. Internet over the power lines on Oct17,2005. I have been told that the next big thing is high speed dial-up. What keeping the FCC from granting faster modem speeds? How fast can dial-up go? I have not been able to find any information on this subject. Thanks in...

Ceiling fan high speed [ 1 Answers ]

I reinstalled a ceiling fan from the basement. When it was down there all 3 speeds worked fine. Now that I've reinstalled it upstairs, it only runs on high speed. The are 4 wires from the fan, white black blue and green. Green is ground, blue is for the light, white neutral and black hot. 3...

High Speed Blower motor [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Pulse 21 gas single zone forced air furnace. The blower motor is supposed to have 3 speeds. Right now everything works but when I turn on my AC the blower uses the same speed that it does for heat. Could there be something wrong or do I just need to rewire something?

View more questions Search