Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 25, 2008, 05:26 PM

Okay Alty! Starty? Did you leave too? :(

Perfect time for the Duck to set up traps then! Muwaahahahahahaha!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Momma C, I'm so glad that you are feeling okay and that you got a chance to talk to the duck. She called me last night, she was so happy that she got to talk to you.

Now, if I had your number I might call as well. ;)
    Wish that I had your phone number also Chery:)... we have WDT for calling Europe so the costs are considerably less...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 10:06 PM

"You must watch out for Sir Sneeze and that Alty chick, they are gang members from the hood! The Sheriff, and Deputy are in on it! Our Princess Rebby keeps our Momma C informed of the goings on, in this crime ridden hood." -The DUCK

Ha ha... Castlehood.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 02:46 AM
    OK, only had a few pages to catch up on this time... gosh, you guys are just too fast paced for me on this thread..

But, Alty darling.. next time you call Ducky, let her give you my number. You know that I'd love to hear from both of you any time. Just to let you both know that Monday mornings, Wednesday mornings and all day Thursday are taken up with nurses, companions and doctors. But I'm otherwise almost always home unless with Alex on the weekends - and I always let you know then.

Greenie - sorry, I forgot about Hockey.. I just hate cold icey weather though because it hurts all my joints - maybe that's why I did not think of that sport much. Still hope that your favorite team wins though, and I do see that it can be a really rough game.
    Congrats to your new cousin's Mom.. enjoy kids - when they are not your's you can give them back and take a break now and then. Help her as much as you can around the place to make things easy for her, but I bet you already planned on doing that anyway...

Starby, welcome back honey. I really think you should have let greenie learn all about this place and the people by himself, but you already let the cat out of the bag. Did those abundant feathers get to your head? You know that when you start getting a little brave, you'll get plucked again - so be careful. So. What did daddy say was wrong with your right wing (computer)? I bet he didn't bother to explain.. P.S. I loved Lawrence Welk when I was a kid. Before you mentioned your channels acting up, I was going to ask Spidy to web up those windows and doors for you for protection.. so in case you see her, don't freak out.

Don't even talk to me about snow. I never, ever wanted to see snow again for the rest of my life, YUCK! But I guess I'll have to endure it one more time - long enough to see Alex throw a few snowballs and then I'm inside and under the covers. It's not happened here yet though...

Hey Starty, what happened to the Jetts game? I've heard of play-dough shrinking, but not fading - or is that what the kids call it.. Gosh, for some reason I wish I were there because I have not had a good food-fight in a long time, hehe.. but I wouldn't do that to you and your nice kitchen... uhuh,not really.. but I have a shoulder for you any time - you know that.

Stringer, my MOSTEST... the number is on the way via email.. You know that I wouldn't keep that from you and Marta - you're family for goodness sake!

And finally, if any 'hood' is worth joining, it's this one... the best HOOD in the WORLD! There is just one warning though... TROLLS NOT ALLOWED!

So, going to make myself some original Oscar Mayer hotdogs and a strawberry milkshake, watch SpiderMan III - will catch you all later.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 03:12 AM

You enjoy your movie Momma! :) I think Batman might get jealous though! I think he and Spiderman are adversary's! I'm sure Spidey will be happy though!

You're right! This is the best "hood" in the whole wide world! We have a few traitors here ;), but the Duck will take care of them! I will sneak up from behind and bite them in the butt! :D Muawaahahahaha!

Enjoy your "well I'd love to beeee an Oscar Mayer Weiner....everyone would beee in lub wif meeeee"! :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    YouTube - tesla love song lyrics

[Remember Love is all around you;) heehee

Ptchew... ptchewwwww
    For you my Starty Girl! I LOVE Tesla!

YouTube - Tesla - A lot to lose

YouTube - Tesla - What You Give

[QUOTE: SPIDEY] Yeah men are EXTREMELY lucky they can't conceive and bear a child. They couldn't handle the pain, let alone lugging around a baby for 9mos.]

... I guess you missed the episode of Oprah, with the pregnant man! A she man that had the sex change operation, and was somehow artificially inseminated! The wuss obviously has to have a C Section. Guess he should have thought about this before, but his/her wife gets a break and doesn't have carry the baby! Careful what you wish for hey? LOL!

[QUOTE: UNKY]Starby, glad that Niki is doing lots better! That's such a relief, phew!]

Thank you Unky! Snickers is doing much much better now! She's back to being a brat! :D

[QUOTE] :BIGGIE
    Alty,

[I did the same thing... Couldn't think of much, so I just used my last name]

Your last name is BigBird? Eeeeekkkk! LOL! Is this one of those Native American Indian names where your parents named you after the first thing they saw when you were conceived? Count your blessings! A couple seconds later and you could have been named "Bird Sh*t on head"!

JR, I think for now I will call you Greener! Greenie is giving me a creepy feeling right now. You and Sir Sneeze will get along fine! Pass the kleenex! LOL! Don't worry, you'll get other nicknames from me! :D

Have you guys noticed you talk too much? Yep!. ya do! I wasn't even gone fer long, and I still haven't gotten past page 95 for crying out loud! ::yawn:: My poor eyes look like road maps, just from reading! This isn't good for my newly implanted feathers! I need my rest so they don't fall out!

I'll catch up on all of your silliness laterz! Who changed Bear back to a Boy Bear? He was fine being a girl Bear! It didn't seem to effect his grizzliness one bit, and I hear he has a shiner coat with all the new "coat" products he's using! I betcha Sir Beer-A-Lot, and the Sheriff had something to do with this!. and I'm convinced that Dr. Evil was somehow involved!

I'll be back to restore order to this castle. Must go now, I have a meeting with the Croc's!. they've been slackin off. Might have to fire a few, but don't you worry, I have a few resumes on my desk from a group of SHARKS! Muawaahahahahaha!

Momma, I will tell the Sharks that you are the boss of them! Rebby Girl only has to rev up the bike, and that will be their signal to swim off and behave! ;)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 08:58 AM

I just had to see if these little fellas worked. They were meant for cell phones, but are sooo cute.
    Sorry there is no ducky though...
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Awww, those are sweet Chery. I like the 2nd one the best;)
    Chery, I was saying that the kids attention was fading from the play dough. I loved it tooooo! If I saw you in my kitchen fighting, that would be a good day... I would (we all) would love your company I am sure. I would want my daughter to sit with you for a hundred hours to hear you give up all the wisdom in the world! Jetts game... he won, one more to win then we go to the championships! Woo Hoo!
    Starbs, ohhh YEAH, I love all all the hoaky rock, just love it! Thanks:)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Oct 26, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    A couple seconds later and you could have been named "Bird Sh*t on head" !!
    That's my twin brother :)
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Oct 26, 2008, 10:23 AM

Is anyone here? I ask because I have a semi serious question I have to ask.. and its kind of detailed
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:26 AM

Go ahead.

Oct 26, 2008, 10:33 AM

... listening...

Oct 26, 2008, 10:41 AM

Oh woopz, I kind of left.. Lol
    Sorry. I'll start it
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 10:52 AM

We're here Guy, fire away. :)
    klaus13239 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 10:54 AM

Hmmm if one come in via smoke can he leave via fire

Oct 26, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Okay well, If anyone here kind of knows me, then you'll know that when I moved here from Juneau, AK my life went down the toilet. I went from a happy teenager to well... this lol

But here I am, Alas going back to my homeland to see all the friends I desperatelly miss. For the past couple months me and my parents have been trying to arrange it. But the main part is... Well When do I go?

I Had originally wanted to go on my 16th Birthday, Seeing as it would in my eyes be the perfect gift. Unfournately my birthday is in late January and I'd be missing too much school. So It went down too two things. Christmas Break or Spring Break. I had thought, I'll just fly on my spring break which should be Juneau's and I can finnaly have some fun. Well Unfournately, A little research and I saw that my spring break started a week after there's. So the day mine officailly starts is the same day they go back to school. "Okay" I thought, What I can do Is the Guest system. Now I don't really know a lot about how it goes but when somebody like myself wants to go to the high school a student can sign them in as a guest and I follow them all day, Now this had be done with another friend of mine who went to Juneau, Her friend signed her in and they all did their thing. But, unfournately at the time we found out the family I was going to stay with was going to go on a trip of their own. So all that left was Christmas.

Origiannly I did not want to go on Christmas, because for one I wouldn't be able to see my friends which is the whole point of the trip because they'd be doing THEIR christmas plans and they wouldn't really have the time to you know... see me. But I did say going is better than nothing so we univerally decided that I would leave the day after Christmas. I probably wouldn't be able to see my friends, but at least I was there then hopefully I can wait until summer right? No..

Because just today, I just found out the FAMILY I was going to stay with aren't leaving for spring break. So that brought up the whole questiong of when should I go?

Christmas=Alot sooner than Spring break, and also more time to stay there, But probably won't be able to see my friends as much as I want too.

Spring Break=Friends, But quite awile for me to wait even more, and I don't know if they still have that whole guest system up... and if they did how am I going to know if someone will sign me in? And if they do I'm going to go trough all that hassle..

STuck between a rock and a hard place
    Pets Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 10:58 AM

Huh? What?

Hello Klaus, welcome to the castle.
    Pets Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 11:02 AM

Guy, here's my take on it.

Christmas: like you said, you wouldn't be able to see your friends as much, also, it's Christmas, don't you want to be with your family? Also, Christmas, winter, cold.

Spring Break: Even if the buddy system isn't in place there's still after school hours for you to see your friends. You have a place to stay, and it's warmer than it is at Christmas.

I'd go in spring, even though it's further away. Sometimes waiting for something makes it that much better when you finally get it.

Just my take. :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 11:03 AM

Definitely spring time or even in the summer.

Oct 26, 2008, 11:09 AM

Agreed, Spring sounds like the best option...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search