Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 26, 2008, 10:59 PM

G'nite Startypants and Miss Peacock! ;) Sleep well!

G'day Batman! Now that I can breathe, I want an extra beer k? My throat is a little dry now!

All alone. :(

Ohhh... I need to find Alty's theme song... and maybe one for the rest of you! You are gone, so you just never know what you'll get. I have the final decision! Muwahahahaha!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2008, 12:17 AM

Alty... I found your theme song! But I feel so violated! Wiggy caught us partying on video one night when he was at work! Remember the night we had a few too many drinks, and we were dancing? Well he posted it on the internet! Tell Wiggy he is in BIG trouble! Here it is!

YouTube - The Who - Squeeze Box (parody)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2008, 12:57 AM
    A look into the future at Sneezers internship at the hospital! LOL!

YouTube - Kermit the Frog - Lime in the Coconut

I can just see Chicky shaking it to this! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMMOVT8-j4M

... and of course Momma C's theme song for anyone who missed it in her thread! For those of you that may not know, it's "My Cherie Amour", which is French for "Chery My Love" Everyone join in and sing... do it!. that's an ORDER! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OlG2ek-wzs

I'll find theme songs for the rest of you later, because it's now 3:30am again! Yikes!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 06:35 AM

We're doing theme songs now? Sweeeet. What's mine? :)

I've always thought "Charmed Life" by Liz Phair was a good one. :)

I'm at work and can't see YouTube... junk... I want to know what you posted up there, Starby? You can see me "shakin it" to it?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2008, 07:15 AM

Mornin Chicky! Your song is called the Chickadee Song! ;) It's by a guy called Scatman John. I love it!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:20 AM

Haha... cool. :) Will have to listen to it tonight. :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2008, 07:39 AM
    WOW! The Scatman.. didn't know he was still around.
    Starby what were you doing up so late? Probably can't get away from the computer of yours, now that you got it back, huh?

When I wake up from my naps, it's usually something to drink, my meds, and finger on the start button of my laptop - all of it automatic. Then Larry tells me that I should check his dish even though though he has a dish right beside my couch, he still wants the dish in the kitchen filled too - habits are hard to break, I guess.

Chicky, I bet you could shake to any song and look good dear.

And Alty, I think when it comes to you, a whole new song needs to be written - you are so diversified, funny and sweet.

C.U. all a little later, going troll hunting.

Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:47 AM

Awww... thanks Momma C! :) How you feeling today?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Boo!

Chicky, I couldn't find your song, but I did find her, and she is great! Never heard her before, thanks for the new music!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:50 AM

Oh yeah, she's awesome! :) Check out Why Can't I... that's one of my favorites by her! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Charmed Life was the title song for the movie Uptown Girls - one of my favorites. :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:53 AM
    I have listened to Ride, Love is Nothing, and started one that I didn't like. But she is pretty good!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:55 AM

Yup. She's fun :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 08:04 AM

Morning kids, how's tricks?

I see you all had fun last night, taping the duck, coloring your hair, eating smores and playing clue.

As soon as I leave the castle the fun begins. :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Mornin' Alty
    Everyone have good day, I got to git to work;)
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 08:05 AM

Bye Starty Pants, have a great day. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    WOW! The Scatman.. didn't know he was still around.
    Starby what were you doing up so late? Probably can't get away from the computer of yours, now that you got it back, huh?

When I wake up from my naps, it's usually something to drink, my meds, and finger on the start button of my laptop - all of it automatic. Then Larry tells me that I should check his dish even though though he has a dish right beside my couch, he still wants the dish in the kitchen filled too - habits are hard to break, I guess.

Chicky, I bet you could shake to any song and look good dear.

And Alty, I think when it comes to you, a whole new song needs to be written - you are so diversified, funny and sweet.

C.U. all a little later, going troll hunting.

Hi again Cher! :) I was awake that late because I slept for something like 13 hrs. the night before! :eek: But then I went to sleep around 4am, and was awake at 7! Uuhhhgggg!

Yes Chicky... you'll have to listen to your Chickadee Song. Scatman John is not here anymore Momma C. I think it said he died in 2002. I wish you could see the song I posted for Alty! I LMAO! It was soooo fitting!
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 08:09 AM

Starby, I loved our little party, the duck and the bunny, aren't we just too cute? Now, the country song I'm not sure of, but I'll let it slide. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 27, 2008, 08:09 AM

Mornin Alty! Listen to your song... LOL! B'bye Starty... have a good day at work! :)

I had to laugh when I saw the bunny and the duck partying! I see you saw it... lol
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 08:10 AM

I did listen Starby, it's country, or countryish anyway. I did like the duck and the bunny though, that was adorable. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search