Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    When does the crap end you guys?? :( I just had to call the wkd emerg vet! Niki is sick. She was honking like a goose....it's scaring the hell outta me!!!! I had to give her the himelick maneuver, and then she threw up froth and blood! The vet can't make it in until 9am!! I'm freaking out!! She seems to have calmed down a bit, but throwing up blood is really scaring me!! I'm bawling my eyes out right now, because I have to wait to take her in! I don't know what to do to help her, and I don't know what's wrong!

..........and it's going to cost me $100 initial fee! I don't have it, after being robbed! I hope they will bill me!
    My sweet starby. I wish I could help you out financially but count on my daughter for the basic foods and food for Larry myself. So sorry that Nicki has to go through this, but she has you to be there for her and knows how much you love and care. How old is she? If she's still young and might just have pneumonia, she should do better with antibiotics and lots of rest, no drafts and soft food so that her esophagus does not get more irritated. Or, she could have swallowed something wrong for her stomach - this too can be helped most of the time. I hope that you'll let me know what the diagnosis is after the tests are done.

As for the money, call your Mom and just plain tell her you need her help - she's your mother for goodness sake and should be there for you - or yell your head off until your father hears what's going on. I'm sure that he would not let his little girl suffer so much - no matter if your Mom feels he should not be bothered - he's a human and should be able to make these decisions himself.

While you are there holding and comforting Nicki, I am there holding and comforting you, my dear. Larry and I will be patiently waiting for further news, OK... You've been through hell and back and don't deserve this - wish I could change things for you with all my heart.

Keep us posted honey,

theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Oct 19, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    GoW 1 or 2 (if 2 no spoilers please :) ) but yea fable 2 does look rather good, i didnt get to play fable 1 :(
    Number 1 for Gears
    I got halfway through Fable 1 then kind of left it, But I've been waiting for Fable II since they announced it. So I decided I'd play through Fable again, and this time beat it

EDIT: God damn it!
    Jeff says:
    Ugh
    Jeff says:
    I'm so ing sick of life
    Matthew says:
    What's up>
    Matthew says:
    http://www.driveinpodcast.com/wp-con...hip_cookie.jpg, there you go. Have a cookie
    Jeff says:
    I lost a bunch of friends and I don't know how to get them back. Cera said she can talk to me now but I don't know. How do you just jump in with a bunch of people you don't know and haven't talked to and expect things to be fine and dandy.
    Jeff says:
    What the do I do.
    Jeff says:
    I'm so ing sick of it all. I can't even get peace in my own home.
    Jeff says:
    I'm sick of carving my leg up. Choking on my own tears. Going through the day with a heavy heart. Not even being able to look somebody in the eyes. Getting called an by your own family.
    Jeff says:
    I've lost all my friends except for one.
    Matthew says:
    Jeff, Relax... What happened
    Jeff says:
    Junnie'll leave me soon too.
    Jeff says:
    I looked at my life objectively again. That's what happened.
    Matthew says:
    Explain.
    Jeff says:
    I talked to Cera and she said she can talk to me again. She told me to off when I was trying to kill myself.
    Jeff says:
    My parents are calling me an all the time now.
    Jeff says:
    When Cera pushed me away I lost all my friends except for Junnie.
    Jeff says:
    And she is sick of me. All she talks about is how annoying I am.
    Matthew says:
    Slow down, When did this all happen?
    Jeff says:
    All my failures.
    Jeff says:
    For the past month.
    Matthew says:
    Your not a failure.
    Jeff says:
    I am.
    Matthew says:
    Not
    Matthew says:
    Slow down..
    Jeff says:
    I am a genuine up.
    Matthew says:
    No. Your not
    Matthew says:
    Shup up and let me talk, lets do this step by step
    Jeff says:
    Maybe if I wasn't I would have a family that liked me. Friends that wanted me around. A home.
    Matthew says:
    Okay for one..
    Matthew says:
    Lets deal with this one steap at a time, is up with you and Cera
    Matthew says:
    Give me everything from.. the past.. 2 months
    Matthew says:
    Jeff?
    Jeff says:
    All right.
    Jeff says:
    I told her I wanted to put a ing bullet in my head.
    Jeff says:
    She told me to off.
    Jeff says:
    Just yesterday I asked if I could talk to her again and she said that was okay.
    Jeff says:
    But I don't know. I can't just go back to the way things were. She's already replaced me even.
    Jeff says:
    She won't want me around.
    Jeff says:
    So it doesn't matter.
    Jeff says:
    She has a load of other friends, she won't want to find any time to talk to me, much less do something with me.
    Jeff says:
    I don't have any friends except for Junnie and she hates me.
    Matthew says:
    Jeff... There's stuff happening to you that I even can't mess with. I'll listen and give you my advice, ut as your good friend I serisouly want to you get some help.
    Matthew says:
    Why do you think Junnie hates you?
    Jeff says:
    She always talks about how annoying I am.
    Matthew says:
    Why does she say that?
    Matthew says:
    I'm annoying at times.
    Jeff says:
    About all my failures. Things she doesn't liike about me. Because as she got to know me she realized how much I suck.
    Matthew says:
    What do you mean by all these failure, WHAT failures?

Jeff says:
    You know what I'm going to do?

I'm going to do something nice for myself on my birthday.
    Jeff says:
    The annoying things about my personality. She es about my interests, my problems, how she doesn't want to be around me cause of all of them. I'm only there because she doesn't have any other friends to sit with at lunch.
    Matthew says:
    Oaky them, lets talk about your personality
    Matthew says:
    What do you come off as, and what do you want people to see when they look as?
    Jeff says:
    I don't know. An . A boring loser.
    Jeff says:
    I wish I knew.
    Jeff says:
    Maybe then I'd fix it.
    Jeff says:
    This all.
    Matthew says:
    NONononon
    Matthew says:
    Stay there.;
    Matthew says:
    If you want people to look at you as a pathetic bore. Then your going to put yourself out there as a pathetic bore, therefore people are going to SEE YOU as a pathetic bore.
    Jeff says:
    I try my best to be interesting and likeable. I'm obviosly not whatever I do.
    Matthew says:
    I'm going to ask you this again, What do people what to see at you
    Matthew says:
    If I poof'd over there right now
    Matthew says:
    At your highiest high, NOT knowing you.
    Matthew says:
    What would you want me to see?
    Jeff says:
    What would I want you to see? An indie kind of guy. Someone who's not mainstream. Intersting. Articulate. Cultured. Nice.
    Jeff says:
    I try to be all of those things.
    Jeff says:
    It.
    Jeff says:
    I'm going to do something nice for myself on my birthday is what I'm going to do.
    Matthew says:
    ON NO YOUR NOT

Matthew says:
    *OH
    Matthew says:
    Okay then, You'd want me to see someone who's... "Out there"? "Out of the box?"
    Jeff says:
    I guess.
    Jeff says:
    And yes, I am.'
    Matthew says:
    Nono, Yes or no
    Matthew says:
    No Your not
    Matthew says:
    Dammit Jeff I don't want you killing yourself!
    Matthew says:
    Now . Explain to me what You'd want me to see, go into details
    Jeff says:
    I don't know. That's all I can think of.
    Jeff says:
    I am who I am.
    Matthew says:
    Exactly
    Matthew says:
    You want to be that indie looking guy who's articulate and litearl
    Matthew says:
    And you ARE
    Matthew says:
    YOUR just... Not fully bringing out that person
    Jeff says:
    It's what I want.

I'm finally going to do something that'll provide a little bit of resolve.
    Matthew says:
    Jeff .
    Matthew says:
    Don't
    Matthew says:
    I couldn't live with myself
    Matthew says:
    Who am I going to tell my stupid fap jokes too?
    Matthew says:
    Who am I going to have for a troll partner whenever someone chooses to mess with me/you
    Jeff says:
    You should be damn thankful you haven't seen me in person. The only people who can ing stand me are you and my Russian friend.
    Jeff says:
    What the is up with that.
    Jeff says:
    And I'm sure there are plenty of other people around who can enjoy a fap joke.
    Matthew says:
    I don't need to "STand" you, Because your not annoying.
    Matthew says:
    Whens your birthday? Because I need to get this troough your thick headed skull lol, Do you expect the world to change for you?
    Jeff says:
    No.
    Jeff says:
    I'm not telling you.
    Matthew says:
    d00d, don't do this to yourself... You have to want to Be that person you want people to see you as, and god damn it if your "friends" are the ones that keep pulling you down then get new ones
    Matthew says:
    And don't even say "Oh, I can't get new friends" Because trust me I said that 2 years ago and I Did
    Matthew says:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...-239214-6.html, I need some water I'll brb.
    Jeff says:
    I don't want to talk to them
    Matthew says:
    Because?
    Jeff says:
    I don't need anybody to tell me my life is better then it is. Or that I should keep it up
    Matthew says:
    Then why tell me that yours is a " up" even though it isn't, and you know that I'm going to be like them and persuade you different
    Jeff says:
    Good point. Maybe I should have just kept it to myself.
    Matthew says:
    No, what you did is good, because I AM going to persuad eyou
    Matthew says:
    If you hate your paretns so much, have you considered moving out?
    Jeff says:
    I can't do that.
    Jeff says:
    I don't have the money.
    Matthew says:
    Well then why don't you call child serviceres?
    Matthew says:
    If what's your telling me is true, You need to get help not only with yourself conchios self, But with your parents
    Jeff says:
    They won't do anything.
    Jeff says:
    Unless the er burnt out a cigarette on my arm or anything worse they won't do .
    Jeff says:
    It's not illegal to be a .
    Matthew says:
    That's not true
    Matthew says:
    Its called Mental abuse, otherwise known as Neglicieance
    Matthew says:
    If your being treated in a negative that could hurt you in the long run "WHICH IS HAPPENING" then OF COURSE there going to make a difference
    Jeff says:
    I'm going to take a shower.
    Matthew says:
    , Let it be a real shower
    Jeff says:
    If I'm going to do this it's going to ing count.
    Jeff says:
    Don't worry, you have 141 days.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Spydy, I thought you'd like that nickname... me too. Hope friend will accept it - it's meant with love.

Of course Momma C , I will accept it with honour coming from you :p
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 06:15 PM

So sorry to hear about Niki starby , hope she'll be OK :(
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2008, 07:09 PM

Thanks you guys. I'm so exhausted, but I just can't sleep. I'm so scared Niki is going to stop breathing or something else is hurting her. She can't drink or eat. You can tell she wants to, but every time she tries, she just starts choking and coughing again, and I don't know what to do for her! :(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 07:25 PM

:( sorry starbs. I'm sure the vet wouldn't send her home without it being a simple complication that can be fixed by medication. She'll be OK. :)

If you need someone to talk to, you know my number.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2008, 07:33 PM

Thanks Sneezy. I just get so worried. I feel so bad for her! She can't get up and walk a foot without starting to weeze and cough. It sounds like a really bad case of whopping cough. The vet gave her some shots this morn, and she slept most of the day, but the vet didn't tell me if I'm suppose to start giving her the meds tonight, or to wait until tomorrow morn!

Oh... she's barking at something! That makes me happy! Would have ticked me off before... LOL! :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 07:39 PM

Lol, at least she has the energy to bark at something.

Also, dogs have an inherent ability to heal quicker than humans.

... sometimes, I wish I were a dog.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 08:00 PM

Hi Starby! Just learnt the news Starby. I'm so sorry for Niki... I hope she gets well soon. It's so sad when our beloved dog is sick... :(

Hi Sneezy! How was the day today?

Hi Guy! Wish you good luck with Jeff, don't give up. A pity he doesn't want to come in here...
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Oct 19, 2008, 09:29 PM

Hey Starby,

Sorry to hear about Niki, but it sounds like she's doing a little better :) Barking is always a good sign... I'm sure she'll be just fine in time...

:)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2008, 11:06 PM

Thanks Unky and Biggie... and everyone else again! Niki seems a bit better than before. The coughing doesn't seem so intense anyway. I finally got her to eat something too. I know I must sound like a crazy lady sometimes, but Niki is my baby, and it scares the hell out of me when I don't know how to help her.

I'm sooooo glad this past week is over, and I hope this week is better... couldn't get any worse right? Cross your fingers for me okay! No more robberies, puppy sickness, moron brothers (lol) or anything else! Just bubbles... bubbles... bubbles!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Goood thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts... for you Starby! I will be pushing them in your bubbly direction. Sorry you have been going through all of this, I know it has to be so stressful. YOu are strong, we all know it... HUGS!
    I hope Niki is feeling so much better;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2008, 07:43 AM

Thanks Starty girl. Niki actually got up late lastnite and spent a little time outside, and actually even barked a bit. Latenite barking usually makes me nervous, but this time it made me happy. Sneezy helped cheer me up on the phone lastnite too! :)

I have to try and give her these humungous horse pills that the vet gave me, and I don't know how that is going to go over. She hasn't drank much, and her little throat has to be so sore from all of the coughing. I just hate to wake her, and then shove something like that down her throat, but I guess I'll have to get it done! :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 07:48 AM
    I remember when my bunny would not drink and both you and Alty said to use a serenge.(sp)
    So get something even a squirt bottle and get her throat wet. She may not like it, but it would be for her own good. Hugs and love to Niki;) Poor baby
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 07:57 AM

Hi all,
    Starby good to that she's barking a bit and that hopefully you've got the pills to make her better :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Hi bear;)
    Got to git to work... hope you have a great day!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2008, 08:06 AM

That is what I gave her water through Starty. I've got a big syringe. She starts to choke though, but I did get a little bit down.

Hi bear. Yeah, I just tried to give her the pills. I can't get her to take the big one. I just can't get her to swallow it. I have given her meds other times, and I haven't had a problem, but these one are just so damn big! I'll try again in a bit. She went back to sleep now, so I hate to wake her again. I will have to do it somehow though. I tried to crush them (she has to take two of the big ones) but they are the type of pill with like the waxy coating, so they don't crush so easily.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Hi bear;)
    Gotta git to work....hope you have a great day!!
    Have a good day at work Starty! :) Bubbles all the way around! ;)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 08:11 AM

Cya later start :),

Starby I don't know I this'll help but whenever we have to give my dog pills we wrap them in ham because otherwise he'll just spit them out again, but you said niki wasn't eating much so I'm not sure.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2008, 08:20 AM

Yeah, I tried her fave treat, and she won't even eat that. I'm going to have to figure a way I guess, even if it gets her upset, which I just hate to do, because I know she's sick. But she is not going to get better without them. If all else fails, I guess I'll be running back to the vet and have them give her more shots. They are so damn expensive though. Uuugggghhh!

I'm just so tired I could fall asleep walking! I sure shouldn't be driving! But whatever it takes, she is going to get her meds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search