Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 11:54 AM

It's so quiet in here today! Alty's cleaning, Stringy's busy at work, Starty is at work and one tired girl, Momma C is getting well deserved rest, Sneezer, well we never know what the hell he's up to (lol) Batman is gone for the wkd, Guy and Biggie haven't shown,. hmmmm... does this mean I actually need to get some stuff done today? Well now that's just crazy talk! LOL! All work no play makes Starby a very dull girl! I need time to plot and plan!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 11:55 AM

I'm here... I'm just trying to get some stuff done... and not focus on my stuffed nose... :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 12:00 PM

Do you have a cold Chicky? :( I didn't mean to leave you out... it's my wandering mind... I had to go catch it... it was hiding again! :p
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 12:04 PM

Ummm... I'm here for the waiter position?

I didn't realize that I would be required to wear a umm... "uniform"... if you can call it that

;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 12:07 PM

Muwahahahaha! Another victim... achhemm... I mean an applicant! What are your qualifications for the position? LOL!
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 12:13 PM

Oh yesss... where did we put that "special uniform" starby?? You know *that* one... ;)

Hellllooooo DrJ... How YOU doing?? ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Do ya have a cold Chicky?? :( I didn't mean to leave you out....it's my wandering mind....I had to go catch it....it was hiding again!! :p
    Yes, stupid cold. Buuuuut... the best thing about working the creative field... loopiness is productive! Creative juices start to REALLY flow with cold medicine! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Yes, stupid cold. Buuuuut.... the best thing about working the creative field.... loopiness is productive! Creative juices start to REALLY flow with cold medicine! :)
    Ahhhh yes! The wonders of cold meds! :D Where are those waiter uniforms? I know they are somewhere. They may be in the dungeon! We'll find them! After all, the waiters have to double as pool boys, so we must find them quickly! They are tiny uniforms, and a little hard to find! ;)

Bear, I missed your last comment. I won't bother with those cruel animal killers! It would ruin my day, everyday, if I chose to watch that crap!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 12:42 PM

No probs :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 01:21 PM

My qualifications? Well, I DO look pretty good in this handkerchief.. er, umm... UNIFORM. Sooo... can I get an interview?

Why hello there, Miss Chick. Sorry about the cold... let me know if you need a hand sweating it out ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 01:23 PM

Do you need one or two uniforms?. we refer to them as loin cloths here! :D

Ohh that was baaaddd wasn't it! LOL!

EDIT:... Alty, you're a bad influence on me! Haha!
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 01:38 PM

I better take two... you never know what you might spill on those things!

(whew! Is it getting hot in here? Lol)

You should put a "9er" in your po'd box address...

What's that movie? Black Sheep (I think) with Chris Farley
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 01:38 PM

I see we have a new member. DrJ did you come to play parcheesy with me? ;)

Starby, I thought we got rid of the loinclothes and bought pink thongs instead. I'm so confuzzled. This new and improved castle is going to take some getting used to. ;)

As for being a bad influence on you, honey, you don't need help from me. Besides, blame it on KP, he's been getting me hot and bothered all day. :( ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 01:45 PM

Don't think I know the movie. I loved Chris Farley on SNL. I watched the special that they had on lastnight... tooo funny!

We'll see how many uniforms we have left... you can start by bringing me a Margarita please! LOL!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 01:52 PM

Okay, I've decided to open my own Church, anyone can join, no restrictions;

Name:  churchsign[1].jpg
Views: 23
Size:  41.5 KB

We meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yup, 7 days a week. Instead of giving cash give beer, the owner and operator has expenses. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I see we have a new member. DrJ did you come to play parcheesy with me? ;)

Starby, I thought we got rid of the loinclothes and bought pink thongs instead. I'm so confuzzled. This new and improved castle is going to take some getting used to. ;)

As for being a bad influence on you, honey, you don't need help from me. Besides, blame it on KP, he's been getting me hot and bothered all day. :( ;)
    You and Kp are at it again are you? LOL! Is Wiggy still sleeping? Hahaha!

Urrgghhh... just got off the phone with Big A! I've got a headache that just won't go away today, and that didn't help any!

HEY!! I want my own church too dammit! :p
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 01:56 PM

Is parcheesy in the job description? I LOVE this place!

Pink thongs, ay? Well... it wouldn't be the first time! :D

Found the quote:

David Spade (Richard): maybe, I guess you should have called
    Chris Farley (Tommy): I did call... earlier... when... using the phone
    David Spade: earlier, when was that?
    Chris Farley: or later... when... then... I left a message
    David Spade: a message? What number did you call?
    Chris Farley: 2... 4... 9er... 5... 6... 7... 8...
    David Spade: I can't hear you, you are trailing off and did I catch a 9er in there? Were you calling from a walkie talkie?
    Chris Farley: no, it was a cordless

Oh, and do you like your margarita up? On the rocks? Blended? And do you take salt with that?
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Nice church! I bet its communion 24/7!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 02:00 PM

Can I be a princess? Please oh PUH-LEASE? I want to be called: Princess Curls, for my curly hair of course. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 10, 2008, 02:00 PM

Can I have the church of the latter day BFA''s?. LOL! Everyone that has had a BFA can join! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search