Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grizz2158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Need title for thriller movie
    I am baffled about a movie I saw once, all I remember is that it has to do with a girl trapped in a glass chamber that fills with water and the detectives have to find her to save her.
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 9, 2008, 06:16 PM

This movie was good many years ago I believe. Did the guy also use bleach on the girls? He also video taped the whole thing didn't he? Ace
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 9, 2008, 06:43 PM

How about this one The Cell (2000) - Plot summary

Ace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Medical mystery/thriller book title [ 1 Answers ]

I have a feeling that this is going to be too vague... but it has been bugging me for over a year. I remember it looked really good. I saw it in Safeway 1-2 years ago. Not sure if it was new, because sometimes they have author profiles. Anyway, on the cover was a small couple line blurb about...

Need title to thriller movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I want the name of, involved misfit veterans (some with psycho problems, like PTSD) being housed in a huge estate, and "cured" by various caretakers with more serious problems than the vets. Was definitely in the "thriller" category.

Title for supernatural thriller required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, On Sunday evening the 23rd September I saw a movie on the free TV whilst staying in a motel in Auckland, New Zealand. I had just flown 3hrs from Australia and was too tired to care much at the time. Saw bits of this movie whilst eating dinner in my motel room and now a week later find...

Unknown title for teen thriller novel [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my first time here and I was wondering if anyway know the name of this book. Unknown title for teen thriller/horror novel. It's a three series book, at the beginning its about a teenager girl buying this paper boardgame at this unusual store for her boyfriends birthday present. After...

View more questions Search