Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chad'swife Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Help this is driving me crazy
    OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy. And Saturday when I wiped there was lite pink on my tissue. And today my husband had intercourse. Afterwards I took a shower and it was on my wash cloth but more than what was the day before and that was it that was on my wash cloth. Now there is nothing. What is going on. Could it be ovulation, period or implantation and what am I having I need help... :confused: :confused: :confused:
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Hmmm. I am not sure. I wish I could be of more help. I'm kind of confused in this area as well. Some people(like my aunts mom) had slight bleeding throughout their pregnancies, so that is a possibility. It could also be stress, or sickness, or a change in your exercise rutein that has thrown off your cycle a bit. I have also heard of some women having spotting/ slight bleeding during their ovulation. I would give your doctor a call, and just ask them about it. Or even your local planned parenthood. Obviously they can't give you a definite answer without an examination, but they might be able to give you some suggestions as to what is going on and whether you should come in for an examination. I know this probably didn't help much, sorry. But there are lots of other people on this site that can maybe give better answers. And we are always here if you ever need to chat. It sometimes help to clear your mind, and put you at ease just being able to talk about it. I hope you figure it out soon. Let us know
    concernecsister Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 05:15 PM
    If you are concerned. Go to the doctor right away. He/she will be able to tell you what is going on. If the dark red discharge had tissue in it, it could be miscarriage. Although miscarriage is also associated with some serious cramping. I would let a doctor figure out what is going on.

May 29, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Thanks you guys it's great having someone to talk to. That you don't have to explain ever other word to (husband)lol but the dark red last for a few hours and went away. My week has been the same for about 7 months some life there huh?? So no extra exercise and anything extra for that matter. Yeah I read as well that it could be ovulation. Oh and I had really bad cramping last night. And why don't urine tests work on me, last time I was pregnant it took 3 months to detect it. Why is that I thought it can detect at 25.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2006, 05:47 PM
    Some women don't have a high enough amount of pregnancy hormone for the tests, I have heard. And I have even heard of someone who's hormone didn't even show up on the blood test for a few months. SO, it just differs for each woman and each pregnancy I think. Yea, typically guys don't want to get into this kind of discussion too deeply. Hah.but that changes with time (sometimes) good luck!

May 29, 2006, 07:14 PM
    That sucks. I wish it would just hurry. I am very impatient. I can't wait to one day tell my child how much of a head ache they were getting here lol. He wants to be involved I just have to explain every single thing like implantation bleeding and stuff. He's trying to play it cool but he's gitty:D
    Best of luck to you
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 30, 2006, 07:49 AM
    It took a month for all of my hpt's to show up positive and that includes the twins that I'm now carrying. I would ask your dr for a blood test and be positive. Cramps can go either way as far as pregnancy, ovulation and onset of your period. I still get cramps from time to time... lol... growing pains. How old you are may also have something to do with the changes your experiencing. The only way to be sure is to talk to a dr. While we're great at guessing and giving you the possibilities we don't make up for a trained health care provider. Not that any of this helped much but hey sometimes all you need is an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on... let us know how everything goes...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 2, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Dear Chad'sWife..
    When I was pregnant with my daughter, there were no Home Pregnancy Tests. I went to the doctor late for two reasons.
    1) My blood tests always came out negative - even at five months, and already showing.
    2) I didn't go until it was too late for them to perform a therapeutic abortion because I was told that I shouldn't get pregnant due to a heart problem.

So, you see, we each differ, no matter what the text-books say, or what doctors think is 'normal'.
    What I did as soon as I suspected I was pregnant, was take my vitamins and iron, stop smoking and did not drink alcohol, and just generally keep up a good healthy diet. We also did not have information from the internet at the time, so you are at an advantage here.

You can also hook your husband up to a good internet site so that he can read for himself to feed his curiosity. That way he will not get on your nerves so much. Because we all know that stress needs to be avoided if you are pregnant.

Good luck, dear, hope your wish comes true, and please keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

What song is this.. Its driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Been tyring to find out what song this is for the last 4 years... Used to be played every weekend at a dance club in Wisconsin... The only lyrics I remember are... "Feel My energy nah nah nah Feel my Energy, my energy yeah" (Then the next verse starts with... ) "People say ....."

This is driving me crazy! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it is driving me crazy!! It is form the 80's or 90's. It is about a little girl, and she steps through a mirror in her bedroom and goes to an animated land with little creatures. I think the little girl was brown headed, but I'm not sure. Any help would...

HELP! Windows ME driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

OK... here's the skinny.. I have a dell laptop with windows me on it and have been infected with a virus of some sort ( not on that computer now!) My brother knows a little about computers and suggested that I simply go into dos and reformat the drive and put xp on ( which I have the disk for)...

TEMPLATES are driving me CRAZY! Help please.. [ 2 Answers ]

I am what you would call an HTML novice.  I can make website but am not very knowledgeable with how to integrate free templates into my websites. I just downloaded it and it came with a few different files.  All of which I don't know what to do with! -Index file containing the basic template....

View more questions Search