Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArticMonkey Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2008, 10:56 PM

What is your name?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 10:57 PM

Sam, I forgot to include your chorus as you had originally written it, in my post #37 above. I have now added it.
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticMonkey View Post
    what is your name?
    It's Craig.

In your verse #4, you mention babe. Does that mean that this song is about a guy writing about a girl?

Thanks!

Oct 13, 2008, 11:02 PM

Yea it is

I like that name :)
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 11:06 PM
    yea thats true and thanks for the support but im ok and i like working with you i have me mates and some adult mates that i can go to but thanks for the concern
    Thanks, that's fair. I just wanted to make sure that you were getting the emotional and mental support that you need. I'm glad that you are. I like working with you, too!

Oct 13, 2008, 11:08 PM

Yay I feel spechial lol any way soz abouot my spelling I have problems when it comes to spelling
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 11:14 PM
    yay i feel spechial lol any way soz abouot my spelling i have problems when it comes to spelling
    Your spelling could be improved, and I'm trying to help you with the placement of your words for your song. Sometimes for songs and/or poetry, it's okay to break some of the normal rules for punctuation and spelling as well as grammar. Have you tried using the Spell Check at the bottom of the rectangle where you answer questions?

Because of the site upgrade, it hasn't been working. I like to use the one at the top right of the rectangle that has the little ABC above it. It works great! Have never had a problem with it. I think that if you click on it, that you will have to download it and it will also be integrated into the browser that you normally use.

Oct 13, 2008, 11:17 PM

Thanks any way I have to go now I will be back on around tomorrow same time

Xx
    Thanks love
    Sam
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 11:23 PM
    yea it is

i like that name :)
    Thanks! If you're a girl, is your name really Sam? I understand if you have to go. It's all right!
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2008, 11:39 PM

I'll be back tomorrow also, and looking forward to further developing the song that you are wanting to write. So far, it seems to be going pretty well.

I'm not sure exactly what time though, because I have to lead a very large number of men in a Guest Night for one of the local barbershop choruses that I direct. We usually go out and have something that's called an "afterglow" after those kinds of events. Usually we go to an restaurant type of place.

If you have checked out the site that has the Virtual Keyboard on it, I would appreciate knowing what you think about it. Using it in the development of this thread as well as in the development of your song could really come in handy!

Thanks!

Oct 14, 2008, 09:19 PM

Yes I am a girl and my name is samantha elizabeth but sam for short

Oct 14, 2008, 09:21 PM

Yea I saw the keybord its cool
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 09:56 PM

Looks like I just missed you, Sam! I am on now. Just got back home a little while ago.

Oct 14, 2008, 10:01 PM

Heyy I'm still on
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 10:15 PM

It looked like you had logged off. I'm going to enable you to see that I'm also online now.

Oct 14, 2008, 10:18 PM

No I hadn't lol I had just closed the browser
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 10:21 PM

Thanks! So, that's why the site wasn't "seeing" you anymore as being online here.

I think that I asked you on your other thread something about how much piano you do know how to play. Would you please tell me a little bit about what you do know how to play, please? Knowing that will help me to help you the best concerning your song becoming a song that is set to music!

Thanks!

Oct 14, 2008, 10:24 PM

I can play beginer piano I used to play I played for about 4 months
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 10:30 PM

Can you play harmonically, three-note chords in your left hand and at the same time play a melody with your right hand?

Oct 14, 2008, 10:38 PM

Yea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a meaningful and wonderful song [ 3 Answers ]

I need your help guys! Please give me some tips or suggestions on how to write a beautiful song... Thanks for your time... I'll appreciate it very much...

I want to write on something [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an article and I have no idea of what to write about. I have written about global fuel crisis before and it was commended. Please can someone give me an idea. I want to write about something many people can relate to.

I know not what to write here [ 1 Answers ]

I guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort OK that is out of the way. Now on to the question I listen and I am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already...

I want to write! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want to write a story but whenever I do, I can't think of a good ending and normally leave it halfway through. I also find it hard to think of ideas for a good story. Any ideas?! :confused:

View more questions Search