Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrwild62 Posts: 111, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 9, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Over-winter Rosemary
    I have Rosemary in a container. How well do they over-winter in S.E. Va. On the outside? Should I bring her in when it starts freezing?

Thanks, Jim
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 02:17 AM

What would your max. temp be in the winter month's, about 30, or 40 ? I would bring her in and put her in a sunny window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Caulking during the winter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sliding glass door that is leaking due from snow melting off the upper deck. Can I apply caulk during the winter months will it hold until we can look at the deck above after the snow melts? Thanks

Winter dance [ 4 Answers ]

OK guys, I'm on the decorating comitee for the dance at school, winter wonderland themed. I need some ideas to make it an amazing dance, because some really special guests will be there. We have a pretty low budget, because it is for the JROTC program and we are not funded by the school. Any...

Winter cravings [ 2 Answers ]

Well since my post for your fave chili recipe was a flop and I am hungry for some good recipe that I tend to eat more in the winter Does anybody have a favorite recipe for chicken soup, beef & vegetable soup, casseroles, pumpkin bread, stews or pot roasts?

Rabbits In Winter [ 1 Answers ]

My rabbit has been in the shed since November I was wondering when I should bring him back outside in the garden. :) :) :) :)

Heat in the winter [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment (building built in 1800's) in west chester, Pennsylvania and I do not have a thermostat in my apartment. My neighbor downstairs has the thermostat to control the heat for both our apartments. Minus the kitchen and office, each room has a single hot water radiator. My...

View more questions Search