Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Oct 9, 2008, 11:15 AM
    PS2 God of War Path of Hades
    Ok. I am playing God of War. And I have gotten the Pandora's box, got stabbed by Ares and I am now in Hades trying to find my way. Can anyone tell me how to get through this crazy maze!? I have fell off and died and made it across only to find out the path I was on went nowhere! I am getting frustrated. PLEASE HELP!!

Oct 10, 2008, 08:57 AM

I figured it out and I DEFEATED ARES!!
    Thanks for all the help!!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 09:15 AM

Your welcome :) -just so you know, I BELIEVED IN YOU!!

Oct 10, 2008, 09:35 AM

LOL!! Thanks! Now to beat it again and not miss ANYTHING!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greek mythology god Hades [ 1 Answers ]

I am in fifth grade and have to a report and activity to the class about Hades. I need ideas about activities to do with the class for Hades. Thanks.

Did Jesus have to go Hades because he sinned? [ 12 Answers ]

Did Jesus have to go to Hades because he sinned?I was just wondering if Jesus knew he had to die for our sins, wouldn't that be considered taking his own life. He knew what was coming.Wouldnt that be a sin? This question has puzzled me for years.Im very interested to hear your views on this...

Going down the same path? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I ended a relationship with a guy about a year ago.. We were together for almost 2 years and lived together and were practically perfect for each other, or so I thought. Growing up I lived with a single mom who lived paycheck to paycheck and couldn't ever afford much. I got my first job...

Roomate/Shrew from Hades [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, here's the deal: I let a certain girl, we'll call her "C", stay with me, RENT FREE, for three months in New Orleans. We both ended up moving to Seattle, and I happened to run into her just as my previous apt.s lease was ending. She needed someone to help her with the 900 dollar rent, I needed...

View more questions Search