Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2008, 10:18 AM
    According to ACORN .
    ... Voter-registration can't be totally fraud-free.

Voter-registration can't be totally fraud-free, group says - Cleveland.com

This astonishing admission comes after the FBI raid in Nevada that Steve linked to in another posting . Tony Romo ,Terrell Owens get to vote twice it seems.

Seems the country is getting wise to this voter registration fraud organization that the House Dems tried to enrich with 20% of the bail out profits.

Connecticut is opening criminal investigations against the organization.
    ACORN's voter registrations questioned - The Connecticut Post Online

Missouri officials are now investigating new voter registation applications due to suspicions of fakes being submitted .
    Missouri officials suspect fake voter registration - Yahoo! News

Ditto Indiana :
    Fraud, discrimination claims roil huge voter registration / nwi.com

In fact ;according to the NY Post ACORN has been implicated in voter-fraud schemes in 15 states. I'm sure more are on the way now that people are wise to their scheme.

VOTE-FRAUD-A-GO-GO - New York Post

As the Post points out ;Obama brags about how he cut his teeth as a lawyer representing ACORN and that he was a director of their "Project Vote". My guess is they are lined up for a set of tire tracks right after Ayers gets his set.

Rumor is that Patrick Fitzgerald is possibly conducting a RICO investigation of the ACORN operation.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2008, 01:46 PM

Voter Caging.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2008, 02:51 PM
    The absentee ballot thing is as much of a reach as Babram's shocker that Al Franken's buddy, G. Gordon Liddy, the guy that served his time before being pardoned by Carter, is a friend of McCain's.

Some McCain fliers give wrong ballot mailing info

MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin board that oversees elections is fielding complaints that Republican presidential nominee John McCain's campaign is sending out a mailing that includes an application for an absentee ballot — but in some cases the address is wrong.

Democrat Beverly Jambois of Middleton got one of the fliers addressed to her husband Robert, a lawyer for the state Transportation Department. They're registered to vote in Middleton, but the absentee ballot application was addressed to the Madison city clerk's office.

"They're trying to knock me off the rolls," she said. "I can't tell you how upsetting it is to me. This is how you win elections? By disenfranchising other voters?"

Kyle Richmond, a spokesman for the Government Accountability Board, said there have been 10 complaints in the past two days from those who got the McCain flier. The board's staff is investigating, he said.

Absentee ballots may only be used in the locality where the person is registered to vote, he said.

Mark Jefferson, executive director of the state Republican Party, denied there was any intent to prevent people from voting. The wrong absentee ballot applications were the result of incorrect information in databases used for the mailing, he said.

"You do the best with the lists you have, and no list is perfect," Jefferson said. "There is certainly no type of suppression effort going on."

He said the mailing was directed to hundreds of thousands of voters.

Local clerks now are processing absentee voting applications. The absentee ballots aren't sent until about four weeks before the election.
    Wrong info in your database is entirely different from purposely signing up pro football teams, nonexistent people and duplicates. ACORN is making a habit out of this criminal fraud and why, I thought the Messiah wouldn't need the help of voter fraud.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2008, 03:57 PM

And why should the dead not have their vote, TN is known to have a great dead turn out each election.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Oct 9, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    .....Voter-registration can't be totally fraud-free.
    In Nevada both major parties go at each other over voting fraud, including irregularities and registration. This is an article from the past election, but you can get an idea of what kind of tit for tat carries on here in Clark County (Las Vegas). If one side wasn't blaming the other over something in the voting process, it wouldn't be normal.

Las Vegas Now | Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations

Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    The absentee ballot thing is as much of a reach as Babram's shocker that Al Franken's buddy, G. Gordon Liddy, the guy that served his time before being pardoned by Carter, is a friend of McCain's.
    Boy, are you going to be shocked to find that Al Franken's not on the presidential ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I thought the Messiah wouldn't need the help of voter fraud.
    Why are you capitalizing the first letter in the word "messiah" when referring to Barack Obama?? If your going to ridicule someone, don't contradict yourself by showing that person higher respect. This makes you appear confused, mentally disorientated, even if you're actually somewhat of sound mind.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 03:47 AM

Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Oct 10, 2008, 04:46 PM

The ACORN is so rotten that even the far left media are having to report on the voter fraud. According to what I just heard, ACORN employees were ordered to register voters from the telephone book and death records!
    Once again, the past comes back to bite Obama. If the economy weren't in such a turmoil, Obama wouldn't have the chance of a snowball in Hades.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Oct 13, 2008, 08:58 PM
    YouTube - Obama, uh, an acorn doesnt fall far from the tree

:D even Obam realizes mid sentence that he better not say ACORN :D
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 04:27 AM
    As I said in another post, Obama dodges responsibility for everything. Now his campaign has "scrubbed" it's fight the smears page after insisting that Obama "was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity."

Oops!... Obama Camp Caught Scrubbing Its "Fight the Smears" Webpage on ACORN

The Obama Campaign privately updated its "Fight the Smears" webpage this week after it was discovered that they had not been telling the truth about Barack Obama's extensive ties to the radical ACORN organization.

Here is a screen grab from the Obama website on Thursday:

The Obama Campaign claimed that Barack was never an ACORN trainer and that he was not associated with ACORN in 1992:

• Fact: Barack was never an ACORN community organizer.
    • Fact: Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
    • Fact: ACORN was not part of Project Vote, the successful voter registration drive Barack ran in 1992

But, after the Cleveland Leader discovered archived documents that proved that Obama did indeed work as a trainer for ACORN and work with ACORN in 1992, the Obama Camp scrubbed the webpage with new "facts":

The Obama Campaign now claims that Barack trained for ACORN trainer but was never hired by ACORN(?). They still have the misleading statement that ACORN was not part of Obama's voter registration efforts in 1992:

• Fact: Barack was never an ACORN community organizer.
    • Fact: ACORN never hired Obama as a trainer, organizer, or any type of employee.
    • Fact: ACORN was not part of Project Vote, the successful voter registration drive Barack ran in 1992.

Got that?
    Obama believed in the organization so much that he trained them for free.
    At least they now admit he did work there.

Once again, here is the photo of Obama guiding the ACORN activists in 2004.
    The Obama Camp was hoping this photo was buried forever in the internet archives:

Photo caption: “ACORN members meet with Illinois Senate candidate Barack Obama. Photo courtesy Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.”
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 04:39 AM
    Hello:

You Republicans are just laying the groundwork so that when Obama wins you can claim voter fraud...

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

You Republicans are just laying the groundwork so that when Obama wins you can claim voter fraud...

excon
    Not at all, ex. I don't want a president who hangs out for 20 years with his racist, radical mentor and can't recall him ever saying a bad thing, that works closely with an unrepentant terrorist and call him just a guy in the neighborhood, trains members of ACORN and denies any relationship, says one thing on the campaign trail while sending his people out to tell others he doesn't really mean it, says what he really thinks in one place and pretends it never happened and calls his grandmother a "typical white person." The guy is all smoke and mirrors.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Hello Steve:

Well, now you know how I felt about the dufus for the last 8 years. He's WORSE than smoke and mirrors - and getting worser every day.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 07:30 AM
    I think we all already knew how you feel about Bush. I do think it's curious however, that so many would replace what they consider a complete disaster with an empty suit.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Hello Steve:

He's a young wippursnapper. He's got no experience. I don't know enough about him...

However, during these recent dark days, when we've been crying out for leadership and there's been NONE, I've heard ONE calm voice. It's Obamas.

Look, Steve. I know you'll never support him, and that's fine. We'll have a lot to argue about over the next four years. But, he's going to be our president. I think he'll do a damn fine job.

Yes, I feel Kennedyesque about him. Call me a dreamer.

excon
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Oct 14, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Hello:

excon
    What are you talking about? It wasn't Republicans that registered all those dead people.
    It may be the only way he CAN win.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Oct 15, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Hello Steve:

He's a young wippursnapper. He's got no experience. I don't know enough about him...

However, during these recent dark days, when we've been crying out for leadership and there's been NONE, I've heard ONE calm voice. It's Obamas.

Look, Steve. I know you'll never support him, and that's fine. We'll have a lot to argue about over the next four years. But, he's going to be our president. I think he'll do a damn fine job.

Yes, I feel Kennedyesque about him. Call me a dreamer.

Excon

How long did it take for this leader to go to Iraq to visit the troops?

"If I can be helpful..........call me" [ on the banking crisis ]

Voting present how many times?

IBDeditorials.com: Editorials, Political Cartoons, and Polls from Investor's Business Daily -- No Economic JFK

In entertaining a near-doubling of the capital gains tax, Barack Obama shows that, unlike JFK, to whom he so often is compared, he under-appreciates the key link between investment and prosperity.
    To paraphrase Bentsen:

Mr Obama you are NO Jack Kennedy :p :rolleyes: ;)

Oct 15, 2008, 03:07 PM

Over the past few weeks it has been very telling that the McCain campaign has switched gears into the negative 24/7 mode. I recently heard commentary that now about 95% of their ads are negative. Anyway while the DOW plummeted today more than 733 points, the Republicans were dressing up like Alvin and the Chipmunks trying to link Obama to Acorn. I fully expect the scorched earth phase to initiate soon as we come closer to election day.
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM View Post
    Over the past few weeks it has been very telling that the McCain campaign has switched gears into the negative 24/7 mode. I recently heard commentary that now about 95% of their ads are negative. Anyway while the DOW plummeted today more than 733 points, the Republicans were dressing up like Alvin and the Chipmunks trying to link Obama to Acorn. I fully expect the scorched earth phase to initiate soon as we come closer to election day.
    LOL, and what mode have you been in?

Oct 15, 2008, 04:46 PM

Mostly I'm just bored by the ignorance displayed by some of my American peers.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM View Post
    Mostly I'm just bored by the ignorance displayed by some of my American peers.
    Mostly, I'm enraged at the behavior of Obama's peers.

That, and his ability to lie in a heartbeat.

I don't trust him, not at all, and I'm also amazed at the number of Americans who do.

I loved his comment to the New York Times "if I watched Fox News, I wouldn't vote for me"!

Since Fox News is the ONLY media to report the truth about him, that is a very profound statement.

One other question. We do not live in a democracy. We live in a Representative Democracy.

I understand voter fraud is a serious issue, but why make such a big deal out of it if the popular vote doesn't really matter anyway?

Don't get me wrong. I love the opportunity to slam the Dem's and Lib's, and we all know that they are behind this crap, but to make such a big fuss over this seems to be a bit of a waste of effort. Sure, it makes America look bad, but does it really matter in the process of electing our President?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search