Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fulfillsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Introduction letter to an airline
    I recently opened a travel and tour agency, I would like to know how to write an introductry letter to the airlines we would like to partner with.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 02:29 AM

Hi, fulfillsa!

If you would like to post a draft of your letter here without including any contact information or names, I'm sure that there would be those of us here who would be willing to take a look at it and suggest ways to you as to how you might make it better.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to write a letter of introduction for my new business.

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,One of friend has started a new company, The company is into corporate training, contract staffing, consulting. He want to write a introduction letter to introduce the services to the corporate companies. He was asking me for help how to write a effective introduction letter. Could anyone...

Letter of Introduction [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview for an Executive Administrative Assistant position. Part of the testing requires me to right a letter of self-introduction. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you. Cindy

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I want to write a letter of introduction for my new catering business. I have keyed in on certain businesses that often have catered events, and I want to introduce my business to them for their future events. Can you show me how to write this letter?

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a Consulting company introductionletter to the clients

View more questions Search