Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blackboy-t Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 02:06 AM
    Bio claire
    I started using bio claire like 2 years ago, it worked very and othe rpeople noticed it but unfortunately I didn´t notice it myself, me dummy. My question is does bio claire still work although I started and now stopped using other skin lightening cream, please help me. I will be really grateful.
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Nov 10, 2008, 06:53 AM

How long have you stopped using it for and have you noticed any darkening?
    I want to use the product as well but I'm getting mixed comments...

Nov 14, 2008, 04:17 AM
    No evrything is cool, don't have time in the last few weeks have to learn for school:)

Nov 14, 2008, 04:19 AM

I stopped using it like about 8 months, yes I noticed some darkening like my face got darker, but the arms and fingers stayed light till today, little bit weird
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 12:10 PM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 09:11 AM

I posted that up there (about Bio Claire) to show that it does contain HQ even if it says it doesn't have it in there. Also, and that it's not so "wonderful". I've heard the this lotion/creme called Dermo White is pretty good. It DOES NOT contain HQ and its made from France. They sell it all over Brooklyn (NY) and also this website, Guesso.com. If you want more info on it (Dermo White) call the Guesso company or look it up. [I'll add a link to the lotion]. I've used Bio Claire (which contains 6% of HQ) on my face a couple of times and it irritated it and got a lot of rashes on my face... it was embarrassing. I've been using Dermaclair lotion since forever and it contains 2% of HQ and has done NOTHING to my face... it only lightening it up a little and gave me a blemish- free look. It gave me a natural look, which I love. Now, they've stopped distributing Dermaclair Beauty lotion in the U.S so I'm going to try the Dermo White, which I've heard its pretty good. I just want to maintain my complextion... not get any lighter...

Dermo White link: Dermo White Complexion Beauty Milk 500ml (DERMO-L1)
    michaelkyleh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by all_honesty View Post
    I posted that up there (about Bio Claire) to show that it does contain HQ even if it says it doesn't have it in there. Also, and that it's not so "wonderful". I've heard the this lotion/creme called Dermo White is pretty good. It DOES NOT contain HQ and its made from France. They sell it all over Brooklyn (NY) and also this website, Guesso.com. If you want more info on it (Dermo White) call the Guesso company or look it up. [I'll add a link to the lotion]. I've used Bio Claire (which contains 6% of HQ) on my face a couple of times and it irritated it and got a lot of rashes on my face...it was embarrassing. I've been using Dermaclair lotion since forever and it contains 2% of HQ and has done NOTHING to my face....it only lightening it up a little and gave me a blemish- free look. It gave me a natural look, which i love. Now, they've stopped distributing Dermaclair Beauty lotion in the U.S so I'm going to try the Dermo White, which I've heard its pretty good. I just want to maintain my complextion...not get any lighter...

Dermo White link: Dermo White Complexion Beauty Milk 500ml (DERMO-L1)
    BioClaire contains 6% HQ?? Where did you get that info??
    michaelkyleh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 09:24 AM

... oh it contains .06% hq.

Mar 3, 2009, 02:57 PM
    So I stopped using it for haln an year and my arms stayed lighten but my face got darker but now have started using it again
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 3, 2009, 05:39 PM

All-honesty, don't get mixed up... 0.06% is not the same as 6%... lol... but still good to know that it contains traces of hq... so people are better informed when deciding whether to use Bc or not...
    drodgers92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 08:03 PM
    How many jars of bio claire do you have to use to get lightskin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio claire oil [ 22 Answers ]

Has anyone been using the bio oil for a long time, are you happy with the result, I have just started to use the bio oil, and I am seeing results, is their any side effect to it anyone experience?:)

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio claire [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire on a consecuitive basis for about 2 months now. The results are absolutoy phenominal. My skin is about 5 shades lighter. I am complimented all the time on my progression. By continuing to use the product day after day will I put myself at risk.

Bio claire! [ 7 Answers ]

Hellurr :D , I'm thinking about using bio claire cream and lotion and I read that a lot of people got good results but after about 2 and a half months they got darker than they were before. So, I'm thinking I should use bio claire for 2 months then use something else to maintain my new...

View more questions Search