Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martha12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 05:59 PM
    No period for almost a month and 1/2 pregnant. Tests negative.
    I am 20yrs old, have always been irregular, have always been involved in physical activites(sports) and exercising since I was young... I stopped playing sports 5months ago and exercising when I found out I had to get hip surgery... anyways I have not had sex in about a month... last period started aug. 4.. now its oct. 8.. I'm kind of nervous but I have taken several pregnant. Tests all negative... I am curious if possible weight gain and loss of physical activity and working out has caused my body to change and what not.. I have noticed in the last few months though I would not have a period for a month but would have them for a couple straight months... I don't know I'm a little confused... I have an appointment for my next check up set up for feb but that's the earliest I can get it.. I just feel like since I've taken several pregnant. Tests and all are Negative I think I'm fine its just my body trying to adjust... I have also recently started working out again because I feel that it may help out too?

Thanks for the help!
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 8, 2008, 06:26 PM

Any type of stress and major changes in life style can stop your period, But don't wait around though something could really be wrong or you really could still be pregnet, all my pregnecy test were negative till my doctor ran a blood test, Maybe you need to find a doc you can get in to talk to your friends that's always a good source to find a doc but to wait to feb, you I wouldn't wait that long... good luck
    Dylon X 5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Hi, I'm not a doctor however though I am a father so I can compare to my own situation. The pregnancy test that my wife took was negative, then a week later it was positive. She was at about 3 months at that point and did only notice slight differences in day to day function. So try again in a week or so...

As for the sudden lack of physical activity, I believe that your metabolism is adjusting, which could in effect delay or shorten periods. Most periodic bodily functions are effected by your metabolism.

Like I said, I am not a doctor but I saw that nobody has answered your question. By the way, what type of hip surgery are you getting? I have to get surgery on my left hip very soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

I had my period Last Month But I still think I am pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last month.. Normal flow.. But I still feel like I am pregnant. MY appetite is larger.. I am tired a lot.. AND VERY MOODY. I TOOK A Urine TEST AND IT CAM BAK NEG.. MY BELLY LOOKS LIKE IT GROWING AND SEX Kind of HURTS:mad:.. SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS

Negative Pregancy tests but its been over a month since my last period [ 6 Answers ]

My last normal period was on August 27. I usually have one every 22 days. SO I was expecting it on the 18th of September. That day came and passed with no period. On September 26 I had some pink discharge, the next two days I had brown discharge. I know the pink and brown are a symptom of...

Missed period, negative. Blood and home pregnant. Tests [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning everyone, I have not had a period since the end of Jan, in Feb I had some dark brown light spotting (not even enough for a panty liner) that lasted about 1 day. I took three pregnancy tests.. all negetive, went to the doctor for a blood test (negetive). Then I missed my period...

View more questions Search