Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mskim9t9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Sex after hysterectomy
    I had a hysterectomy six weeks ago. My husband and I decided to have sex and I started to to bleed. The bleeding didn't last but can you tell me if that's normal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 05:01 PM

How long did the doctor tell you to wait till you had sex?

Did you call his office and ask him?
    mskim9t9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 05:09 PM
    [QUOTE=Fr_Chuck;1312016]How long did the doctor tell you to wait till you had sex?

Did you call his office and ask him?[/QUOTE

Yes, she told me six weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No orgams after hysterectomy [ 4 Answers ]

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy (kept both ovaries) for multiple uterine fibroids and enlarged uterus. I never had any problems until a few months before the surgery, when I developed pain in the lower right abdomen/ovary, pain during sex, frequent urination and constipation that I know now...

Why am I bleeding after hysterectomy [ 5 Answers ]

I have has a hysterectomy . And why am I bleeding every time after sex? And I also have greenish blue coming out of both my breast? Oh and one more thing I have to pee really bad after sex.

Haetomna after hysterectomy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone Hope You Are All Well. I Am 8 Weeks Post Had T.a.h Hysterectomy On 2nd Of Feb 2008 Now I Have Haeomna I Am On Anibiotics At The Moment Just Hope These Will Cure It Can Anybody Help.:( Many Thank S Hazel Xx

Hysterectomy AND HRT [ 2 Answers ]

How long after having a total hysterectomy does one need to be on hormone replacement therapy?

Hysterectomy and std's [ 1 Answers ]

I had a hysterectomy, but they left one ovary, I have had this strange pain in my insides which is hard to pinpoint since I have no insides. The pain began after I had sex with my husband and that was 3 months ago. The pain began as a backache then I started getting a foul smell. I recently used...

View more questions Search