Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bertram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Noma programmable indoor timer. How to set it for one on off cycle every day?
    Good afternoon,

I purchased a Noma indoor programmable digital timer. I do not understand the instructions. I simply want it to turn on and off once on a daily basis. I would like every day to be the same and to run indefinitely. When I tried to program the unit it was coming on every twelve hours. I see nothing that mentions am or pm in the instructions. Can you help?

Thanks
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Oct 8, 2008, 05:58 PM

Might be a 12 hour timer. If you can't figure it out by the instructions, we probably won't do any better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Indoor digital Timer model SE12 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find instructions to set these timers..

Garrison indoor timer [ 3 Answers ]

My sister gave me her used Garrison indoor timer, model rct-100. I finally found out how to programe it but as soon I disconnect the unit from the power extension cord to install it behind the furniture, I'm losing all programmed informations. Does the 2 stored battery at the back has anyting to do...

Noma Indoor Digital Timer [ 2 Answers ]

I need the instructions to set up the Noma Indoor 24 hour Digital Timer. It has 6 on/off programs.

Noma programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Need to relocate a Noma programmable thermostat, it has 2 parts, the thermostat & base, how do you separate the 2?

View more questions Search