Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Oct 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
    The Wonder Years
    I was trying to get to the bottom of why it is hard to find The Wonder years on DVD (mainly netflix). I was lead to wikipedia and found my answer. I started reading the plot/synopisis of the last episode and it was not like how I remembered!!

I could have SWORN, and I remember it so VIVIDLY that Paul kills himself. I thought he hanged himself. I thought for certain... Am I really just mixed up? I really really thoght he had.
    vista9 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Yes, that's correct, the Wonder Years has not been released on DVD because the show used a lot of original recordings and needs to get clearance on all those songs before the shows can be released.
    In the final episode, Paul does not die, he becomes a lawyer. The only one who died was the Dad. The older son took over the business.
    I hope this helps.
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Feb 11, 2009, 09:21 AM

I loved the wonder years!! I miss that show so much, it seems so long ago the last time I actually sat down and watched it! But vista9 is correct. My high school teacher told us that, but he taped them when they were on TV and we use to watch them in class.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 16, 2009, 04:17 PM
    I also loved the Wonder Years, it had great stories and music from the 60s. It used to be on reruns, but hasn't been around for awile. Would love to see it on dvd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ten years [ 6 Answers ]

What will I look like in ten years?:confused:

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

15 years [ 3 Answers ]

Good morning every one, I am confused, please help, my baby's father dumped me for 15 years, and he has another 5 kinds, differrent mothers, now he want to come back to me, so I don't know what to say, >Moved from Forum Help<

What to say to a man you haven't seen in ten years? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently saw a man from my past who I haven't seen in at least ten years. We did not talk but did make eye contact. I looked him up in the phone book, but what do I say to him on the phone? I found out that he is recently divorced and would like to catch up on the last ten years. How do you call...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

View more questions Search