Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherryrella Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Who sings this song?
    All I know of the song is "I'm standing on the inside waitin for a ride on the outside"

What song is this and who sings it?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 12:01 PM

Is it rehab?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Oct 8, 2008, 12:04 PM

Rehab - Sitting At The Bar
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 12:08 PM

Yeah that's what I got! I don't even know if I've ever heard the song before but I googled the lyrics.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Oct 8, 2008, 12:21 PM

Yes, a quick Google search popped it right up. I've never heard it before either.
    ahdeary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 11:20 AM

Who sings the theme song for the TV show apprentice
    amberlachelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 03:26 PM
    It is a band called Rehab and the name of the song is Sitting at a bar. Hope this helps.
    amberlachelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 03:31 PM
    The band name is Rehab and the name of the song is Sitting at a bar. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Who sings this song [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings this song? I believe it is from the early 80's. The name of the song is Breaking Away. Here are the lyrics: No chance to keep me waiting Can't explain You know I've been saying that Someday soon you know I'll be breaking away Every night you try to change me Its not right, I...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

Who sings this song && who sings . [ 3 Answers ]

Help PLEASE okayy 1st question who sings the song " My Girl " && who sings the song that goes." isn't no mountain high isn't no valley low isn't no river wide enough baby if you need me call me no matter where you are no matter how far just call my name ill be there in a hurry you don't have to...

View more questions Search